-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tex,<P>BTW,it's a picture of Ready_on_the_Right at this past weekends festivities on the steps of the county courthouse. Kinda makes you proud to be an American don't it [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img]

James
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I was not offended. I felt it should have been moderated for humanitarian reasons. Namely,to spare us from it. <BR>My thank`s to those of you that read it correctly.

4pwr
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
texas_hunter that was pretty good.<P>cheers. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img]

OSAMA BIN LADEN YOU WILL BE MEETING ME VERY VERY SOON.
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
4pwr: Thats kind of what I thought you meant.<P>Guys you gave himwayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much credit. (<BR>grin)This is one of those all-american free speach sites where we all hope the participants can figure out how to NOT READ the posts they don't like.<P>I think there are several over moderated sites that try to choose the content for you that you might enjoy trying.<P>The hunters campfire area on this board was setup to catch all off-topic subjects including humor related subjects. I know. I suggested it to Rick in the first place.<P>If you can't figure out this "not reading those other posts that disgust me so" concept ...... You will hate it here.<P>And the topic heading was not enough to clue you in? Oh welllllllllllllllllllllll.<P>Tex

------------------------------------------------

This post was filmed before a live studio audiance.
B
B
If I were President<P>Good evening my fellow Americans. First, I want to pass on my condolences to<BR>the people of New York and all Americans that are hurting in this tragic<BR>time. You can rest assured that anything and everything that can be done to<BR>assure the safety of our country will be done. This is the greatest country<BR>in the world and we will get through this trying time. Now is the time for<BR>all people to set aside our petty differences and show the world that no one<BR>or nothing can destroy the fortitude of the American people.<BR>To the people responsible for today's tragedy, I say this: Are you fuc_ing<BR>kidding me? Are the turbans on your heads wrapped too tight? Have you gone<BR>too long without a bath? Do you not know who you are fuc_ing with? Americans<BR>are so hungry to kill, that we shoot at each other every day. We will relish<BR>that opportunity for new targets for our aggression.<BR>Have you forgotten history? What happened to the last people that started<BR>fuc_ing around with us? Remember the little yellow bastards over in Japan?<BR>We slapped them all over the Pacific and roasted about 2 million of them in<BR>their own back yard. That's what we in America call a big ass barbecue. Ever<BR>seen Texas on a map? Ever wonder why it's so big? Because we wanted it that<BR>way, Mexico started jacking around with the Alamo and now they cut our<BR>lawns.<BR>Ask your buddy Saddam about fuc_ing with the good 'ole USA. The only reason<BR>he got away the first time is because it's too hard to shoot someone when<BR>you're doubled over laughing at them. Our soldiers aren't trained to laugh<BR>and shoot at the same time. Now he couldn't stop a pack of cub scouts from<BR>taking over his ****ty little country.<BR>Trust us, Afghanistan will end up a giant kitty litter box. Go ahead and try<BR>to hide, Bin Laden. There's not a hole deep enough or a mountain high enough<BR>that's going to keep your camel riding asses safe. We will bomb every inch<BR>of the country that harbors him, his camps and any place that looks and even<BR>smells like he was there. Hell, we might even drop a few bombs on people<BR>that have pissed us off in the past. This is America. We kick ass. This is<BR>what we do. Go ahead and laugh now, but the Tomahawks are coming and we will<BR>smoke your sorry asses.<BR>God bless America!

Gun's don't kill people! People Kill people!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tex, you wrote "The hunters campfire area on this board was setup to catch all off-topic subjects including humor related subjects. I know. I suggested it to Rick in the first place."<P>Was this after you helped Al Gore invent the internet? [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] <BR>7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RickBin:<BR><STRONG>Written like a man with too much time on his hands, and too many drugs in his system. And just think, he's gonna have to sit through the whole dang hunting season. By the time Christmas comes around, he's going to be climbing the walls.<P>God help us when he gets better.<P><BR>Rick</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Rick, don't you mean <B>TILL</B> he gets better? [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img]<P>T LEE

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T:<P>At this point, I just don't know. [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img]<P>Rick

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Hhhhmmmmm....is it RickBin...or could it be,RIC-BIN-LADEN!!!!!I got Bin Ladin!!!!He's been hiding here all along!!!

If you can't go hard....go heavy.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not funny.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 51 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,902
Posts18,518,510
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.