Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by TC1
Ringworm, nothing you wrote in your last post changes the fact that you owe dogshooter $95.00. No matter how hard you try you aren't the victim here. Do the right thing and send the man his money back. It's the only thing that will make this go away. The lost M/O is your problem, not Dogshooters. What is so hard about that to understand?

Terry

Dogshooter can you please let us know when you have recieved your $95.00 from Ringworm.

This thread has been like a car wreck, I don't want to watch but....

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark
GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by TC1
Does dogshooter have his money? Some see to have lost sight of the most important fact here. Who are you anyway, our new self appointed moderator?

========================

I'm no moderator, I'm just "another" putz...........!

Last edited by gunisemptyohno; 07/30/09.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe RW sent a money order. I believe DS has not received the money order. I believe it is fair for RW to see if and/or whom cashed the money order and go from there. Sound fair?

g

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by GeoW
I believe RW sent a money order. I believe DS has not received the money order. I believe it is fair for RW to see if and/or whom cashed the money order and go from there. Sound fair?

g

I absolutely think that's fair... that's what I've been trying to get across to folks for the last two pages. Lets wait and see what happens....

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GeoW

g
No, it doesn't sound fair AT ALL. Kellet cannot prove he sent a money order or anything else for that matter. By his own admission, he didn't even bother with purchasing the most minimal of tracking services. After TWO MONTHS of having this person's money, the FAIR thing to do would be to refund it ASAP. He can track it down at his leisure, NOT Dogshooter's. mad

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
I'm good for now... lets just wait and see what happens... please. I believe he bought the MO... and for now I believe he sent it. So, I don't think he should have to pony up another $100 or so... after this deal has already cost him about $20-$30 and most of his reputation... though I've vowed to personally clear him when this deal is finished up.

I would pony up, buy another MO, and send it out... but that's just the way I roll. That's how I want to be treated... so that's what I'd do. However, the surest way to dissapointment this life has to offer, is to hold others to the standard that you hold yourself.

U
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
U
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
though I've vowed to personally clear him when this deal is finished up.

What the fuxk does this mean? If I was ringworm, I would personnally deliver this MO and beat you like a red-headed stepchild.

Vowing to clear his name? How do you expect to clear his name with all the people who logged into this thread once and will not see it again? How many people have wrote off this website because they are sick and tired of people like you posting this stuff?

Man up and take of business yourself instead of recruiting everyone else.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ULA65
What the fuxk does this mean? If I was ringworm, I would personnally deliver this MO and beat you like a red-headed stepchild.

Vowing to clear his name? How do you expect to clear his name with all the people who logged into this thread once and will not see it again? How many people have wrote off this website because they are sick and tired of people like you posting this stuff?

Kellet Stephens already had a reputation as a reprobate, bigoted piece of horse dung long before Dogshooter posted this thread. And I don't see anywhere Dogshooter recruited a single person to help him.

After two months of Kellet Stephens possessing Dogshooter's money, it's pretty damned understandable how the frustration boiled over.

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D

If I had your money for a couple of months... and was slow-rolling you on its whereabouts... I'd fully expect to be publicly called out... and I'd take my beating like a man.

How long would you wait to get your $$$?

How would a tough guy like you handle this?

I tried for several weeks to get some kind of ameable solution... to no avail. I posted this... and at least got the wheels moving again. Seems like that is the proper protocal around these parts.

I never said I was sinless... I live in a glass house too... forgive and forget is how I roll... if some other folks can't do that... then it's on them. When I get my dough... I'll fully exonerate Kellet... publicly... on this very board. Untill then... I'm finished calling him out, and I can wait to see if the measures he has taken pan out. Again... I encourage you all to do the same.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Then leave it be until your money arrives, continually posting a repsonse to every post isn't solving anything.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B3

TC1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

smirk

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Now THATS funny!!!!!!

NRA Endowment Member
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I suspect the fire in your eyes blurred this tidbit I wrote above?

"No judgement is being passed on either side by ME, I am just reporting the way I read this comedy."

Again, I am not judging you or dogshooter, just posting what I read, for others to read and see what I saw posted.

BTW, I reread your reply to me, and as stated above it seems you didn't read my reply after you saw I posted....or are you replying to others?

The issue I see here is basically your attitude, much more than the ethics of what transpired. You started accusing him of lying about receiving the $ you sent, and I am sure he had some skeptical discussions after reading his input, but regardless your attitude was foul, being the guy with the scope in hand.

Anyone reading this has formed an opinion on both seller and buyer from your first reply, maybe they gave you the benefit of the doubt and formed an opinion on your second reply, but I am sure not many have changed their minds on your character from the posters who said you did them right.......

Just saying.....

Last edited by hemiallen; 07/30/09.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
just to remind you, since you have injected yourself heavily into this fiasco...
my FIRST reply was thus...
good morning...
Hope you guys have enjoyed yourselves at my expense.
regardless.
while no amount of fact will change what you guys think of me i will list the facts.
I would first like to add that my history on the campfires church discussions have colored this fiasco and its sad to see grown men (perhaps grown) who would use something like this to get at someone who shares different political views.
I can assure you. not many people get to 300+ A+ transactions on Gunbroker being a thief.
I have sold items from $10-$10,000 and i have never stolen a dime from anyone.
I have bought and sold here for quite a while from very respected members who, I had hoped, would have spoken on my behalf while I was away.
When the item, a weaver scope, was mailed it was sent to another member here by accident. that member is TACKSMACKER. He purchased that Remington Mountain rifle from me.
He notified me of the mistake and said he would be happy to ship it to the correct adderss if i would send it to him.
the following is the short transcript.
#724077 - 06/10/09 06:50 AM
[i]You sent me the above scope,
Where do you want it to go ??

Tacksmacker
#725667 - 06/12/09 06:22 AM
just got back from the reservation. i must have had a brain fart. sorry.
Josh Thalman
22630 SE 268th Pl.
Maple Valley, WA 98038

thanks chief. sory for the trouble. if youll drop it in the mail i'll send you the money to cover the shipping+. sorry for the bother.
kellet
#735816 - 06/26/09 04:33 AM
Yep, Sent Weds. USPS. He should get it soon. He also sent me a note and I told his same.

Tacksmacker

In this "mean time" I contacted Josh a dozen times or more and tried to keep him advised of the situation. as well I offered him a full refund + expenses if he didnt want the scope.

#726341 - 06/13/09 04:50 AM
i sent the scope to another member by accident. i jus returned from being out of town for a week. check my posting history if you dont belive it. the memeber is tacksmacker, you are welcom to PM him to confirm this story. i appologize for the mix-up. I am having him send the scope directly. If you want me to refund you money i will do that monday AM as soon as the post office opens. your call. again. i appologize for the delay. let me know what you want to do. i will refund you the $95 + cost of the money order and the stamped envelope if you want that or the scope, whichever.

After a time I recieved the scope doe to a mistake in address made by tacksmaker that i can hold him 100% harmeless in. he did everything on his end that could be expected and it was a simple mix up between 2 numbers. I provide the following as evidence.
[Linked Image]
when this came to me i follwed up, with haste, to Josh with the following message...
#742038 - 07/03/09 08:55 AM
I just got back in town yesterday and this AM the mail delivered the scope to me.
Marked NO SUCH NUMBER because david mailed it to 208th and not 268th as i indicated.
this is a copy of the message I sent...

Originally Posted By: ringworm
Josh Thalman
22630 SE 268th Pl.
Maple Valley, WA 98038

thanks chief. sory for the trouble. ill get postage + in the mail to cover the expense.

I am sending you $100....Sorry for all the trouble.

I then proceeded to mail out a POSTAL MONEY ORDER for $100 to cover the cost of the scope $95 and an additional 5% to cover his original MO cost, envelope, stamp ect.
I offer this as evidence...
[Linked Image]

I can assure you I didnt purchase a money order, make it out to Josh and then NOT mail it to him.

Sp we are at a point that a memebr w/ 70 or so posts.
No history of sales or purchases here or anyplace like gunbroker can malign a seller w/ 2000+ posts and a history of sales (remington Ti, mountain rifle, ruger SA, glock, scopes ect ect ect) here and 10's of thousands of dollars in sales on gunbroker and the latter is attacked?
becasue of some back and forth crap on bible theology on another forum?
OK, that sounds reasonable. for 3rd graders.

RICK BIN has a full history on me. he has acCess to these PM's.
Now i have done what i was expected to do. I sent Josh a full + refund. I have NEVER had a payment lost or a shipment lost EVER!
why he is claiming that he doesnt have the money is beyond me. you guys seem to feel his 70 posts automaticly indicate he is above bar, so i'll let you figure out the reason.
I will ensure that he gets what he is owed.

And to you guys who have used this to make yourselves feel better about the little religious debates on the campfire ill say this.
you have called me a liar, a cheat. you have flat out called me dishonest. I hope that you find someway to justify that with yourselves. regardless of how we go after each other in other posts or forums I would never sink so far as to call out someones character to get some type of revenge.[/i]

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
What a bunch of band wagon puzzies we have here.

Dogshooter-You didn't mean to cause all this? What the [bleep] did you think was going to happen. Cowboy the [bleep] up and deal with it yourself little boy.

Bricktop-You are nothing but an instigating sumbitch that needs to be bitchslapped out of this thread.

Rest of you guys that jumped on this thread taking shots at each other need to go watch As the World turns or some other crap. Threads like this bring down the whole damned site to a [bleep] level.

I know one thing. I wouldn't sell a damned thing to dogshooter or his instigating big brother dickstop.

Last edited by KSMITH; 07/30/09.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is off the hook hallarious. Best post i've read in a long while. Glad I was not eating or drinking something!

+1 KSMITH for President

Gonna search for some more funny azz stuff posted by KSMITH.....BYE

Originally Posted by KSMITH
What a bunch of band wagon puzzies we have here.

Dogshooter-You didn't mean to cause all this? What the [bleep] did you think was going to happen. Cowboy the [bleep] up and deal with it yourself little boy.

Bricktop-You are nothing but an instigating sumbitch that needs to be bitchslapped out of this thread.

Rest of you guys that jumped on this thread taking shots at each other need to go watch As the World turns or some other crap. Threads like this bring down the whole damned site to a [bleep] level.

I know one thing. I wouldn't sell a damned thing to dogshooter or his instigating big brother dickstop.

When Ronald Reagan was president, we had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash.
Now that Barack Obama is president, we have NO hope and NO cash.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ringworm
you have called me a liar, a cheat. you have flat out called me dishonest.
Just as you've called Dogshooter -- the person from whom you TOOK MONEY WITHOUT PROVIDING THE TANGIBLE GOODS YOU ADVERTISED.

Why is that, Kellet? You've kept the man's money for TWO FRIGGIN' MONTHS. He took you to task for this and you've immediately started accusing him of dishonesty when you were queried. Now you've gotten sand all in your vag when everyone has accused you of the same thing you've accused Dogshooter. Come on, Kellet, why the double standard?

Maybe you should go back to jail a little while longer.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Come and try, KSWISS. Come and try.

I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in a trailer house or an old mattress. whistle

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
At what point did you think using your mugshot as your avatar would be cool????

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
At what point did you think using your mugshot as your avatar would be cool????
The same day your old lady told me she couldn't get enough.

Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

267 members (1minute, 204guy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 257_X_50, 1beaver_shooter, 36 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,438
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.