-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Having to change his nic from Cohibia to a Fungi is enough to put him on ignore. Seems his reputation sucked before this thread.

I was ANTI-OBAMA before it was CooL
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah. I have had him on "ignore" for a long time but got curious as to what was happening here. Odd that bricktop jumped his case. They have a lot in common.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
"What if you sent $1000 to a guy for a rifle and he came back and said he never got it?
Are you going to run out and buy another MO or are you going to want to see WTF happened to the first MO?"

Some time back I sent a guy a MO for $500...maybe $600...for a rifle purchase. It didn't arrive. So while I was awaiting the USPS to trace the first MO I went ahead and sent a second MO. I got my rifle and eventually a refund from the USPS for the lost first MO.

This is just what Ringworm should do in this case, IMHO.
Jerry/AK

"Smile, God loves you!"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jerry/AK,

You are spot on. I had a guy mail me a USPS MO first class mail, and for some reason it took 10 days.

I had mailed him the scope, before MO arrived.

He mailed me a second MO on the 7th day, they both arrived on the 10th.

I sent him a MO back and all is cool.

It all took a TOTAL of ten days, both parties have their integrity intact. I guess it depends on how much you value that.

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer but how he hunted it.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I've been following this since the beginning and here's my take on it. What price do you put on your word? Is your word golden,truth,gospel and everything that people look for? I've had people mail me items before they recieved payment and I have done the same. I've deal with a high caliber of people and for that i'm gratefull. If your word is no good then forget it, You're nothing. I get insurance & confirmation on anything over the flat rate $10 box. Dave PS lets close this thread till item is recieved and both involved post.

Last edited by Alaska Dave; 08/02/09.

Hunt smart, hunt safe
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ole Ringworm sure not a rocket scientist!

Just how credible can his other posts be?

But say reading this guys Posts on the Hunter's Campfire should have given you a clue......

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 08/02/09.

NRA Lifetime Member
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Yeah. I have had him on "ignore" for a long time but got curious as to what was happening here. Odd that bricktop jumped his case. They have a lot in common.
I just placed him on ignore also. RW should have next-day aired a check out the moment this thread started. He must be one cheap skate to drag this on and not take care of this instantly.

Last edited by slg888; 08/03/09.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Use Pay-Pal and you get the money in seconds !!!!!

I,d rather be LOST in the woods than FOUND in the City
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by yooper1

And leave your accounts open to hacking and theft, whilst you get screwed by Ebay, and support Ebay's anti-gun positions and their anti-gun advocacy.

Yeah, that's a GREAT idea!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Originally Posted by yooper1

And leave your accounts open to hacking and theft, whilst you get screwed by Ebay, and support Ebay's anti-gun positions and their anti-gun advocacy.

Yeah, that's a GREAT idea!

+1

It is not about what you kill, it is about the hunt....
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
ringworm had plenty of time to come up with excuses while he was in jail.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ringworm,always use tracking # its less than a dollar,and the USPS changed their system and it is the same as the one UPS uses now.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Since you asked for it...

I bought a Leupold 2x7 rifelman scope from RW, I sent a MO with tracking and waited. It took awhile getting here so I asked him if he had shipped it, he said he had but some other guys had not received some brass he sent as well, he'd look into it.

A few days later the scope arrived, I set it aside till I had time to mess with it. I finaly started to mount it and noticed the power selector ring screw had been filed down. I sent him a message asking about it and he told me it was filed down to clear the rifle.

I sent the scope to Leupold to be checked out and they replaced the entire selector. RW is on my don't buy from list.

Dude your post office must suck and I would definately check out the tracking thing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
You're thinking of you and Lee24. smirk

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One more thing,Once ,we had a litter of puppies ,and decided to sell them online.
I had a lady from new york wanted one for her daughters birthday ,which was on a friday.She sent me a cashiers check priority mail,or something like that,forget which,but delivery was guaranteed 2-3 days. I got the puppy vet checked,booked a flight ,bought an approved kennel,etc,check didnt come.waited and waited ,had to send a pile of pics of the pup for the birthday party.Damn check didnt get there for 10 days.The usps tracking at the time was complete horseshit,only said package accepted,and then delivered.Now it has daily updates with enroute info and so forth.I use it when ever I ship anything,it is so easy to just give the buyer the tracking number,and I can just relax and not worry about it.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Unbelievable that so many of you won't let this thread die already.

I think everyone knows what should and shouldn't have been done by now without rehashing for the millionth time every little incident that everyone's gone through from the time they were conceived until present day. INCLUDING the OP and Ringworm

Life is just one damned thing after another
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by cal74

free bump

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by cal74

free bump

I like your style...................

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer but how he hunted it.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
OK, that was funny...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JGRaider
ringworm had plenty of time to come up with excuses while he was in jail.

Maybe he wasn't there long enough.....

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (222Sako, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 257Bob, 2500HD, 22250rem, 58 invisible), 3,283 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,707
Posts18,534,814
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.