Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
wildbill59,

How can you say that I have not had personal trajedies and that I have not handled them as well as Ted Kennedy? If I had left someone for dead and drowning in a car that was underwater and then a day later told the police that I had dived down I would still be in jail forty years later.

Ted Kennedy had a very bad character. However you can have your own opinion. I am putting you on ignore so as to avoid the waste of time that you seem to be.

All guns should be locked up when not in use!

BMR Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't quite understand how wildbill59's post squares with his earlier one in which he said this:

"I think he should be more worried about saying hello to SATAN
I can only hope it was a slow, painful end."

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think wild Bill was just posting a quote of someone elses nonsense.

L
L
FINALLY THE ONLY REAL FAVOR HE EVER DID FOR AMERICA

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wildbill59
Another Kool-Aider speaks drivel

Despite all of the personal tragedy in his life, more than any of Teddy bashers out there could handle (he was more of a man than you could ever be) Ted Kennedy tried to make a better life for you.

If you went to college and took students loans to help pay for it (and for getting a better life), say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
If you ever worked a minimum wage job , say "Thank you Ted Kennedy'
If you ever worked for a union, say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
If you voted when you were 18 (I know, most knuckle draggers here just complain and don't actually do anything about it) say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
If you believe in campaign finance reform, say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
If your child now has health care after being uninsured say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
If you are a woman, say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
If you or anybody in your family or friends is disabled say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
Basically if you ever worked, went to school, or got health care in the U.S, say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"

Even you haters on the right who know nothing (I could stop there) but Mary Jo and blah blah blah, Ted Kennedy made YOUR life better and fought for you.

Upon further review it looks like WB was quoting, see first line.

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Thanks ted, for the $3.25 and hour job I had for a week circa 1984. Until if figured I could triple it with a lawn mower. The rest of the list not so much. I think it should be 21 across the board-booze, vote, draft etc. The rest, my folks or I paid my way....Adios Mo Fo

Last edited by MckinneyMike; 08/26/09.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Savage_99
wildbill59,

How can you say that I have not had personal trajedies and that I have not handled them as well as Ted Kennedy? If I had left someone for dead and drowing in a car that was underwater and then a day later told the police that I had dived down I would still be in jail forty years later.

Ted Kennedy had a very bad character. However you can have your own opinion. I am putting you on ignore so as to avoid the waste of time that you seem to be.

Whatever, look who posted the flying Tedmobile.
Put me on your ignoramus list .TFB the joke didn't register.

P.S. that's all be a joke

Last edited by wildbill59; 08/26/09.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
BMR Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ah, got it. Without quotes or a colon after his own words, it was not immediately evident. Yes, I agree, a total Kool Aid drinker.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll let the Lord judge him for his life but I for one am glad he is no longer of this world.

RH

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Savage_99
wildbill59,
I am putting you on ignore so as to avoid the waste of time that you seem to be.
Hahahaha! just how many people do you have on ignore anyway......

IC B3

P
pod Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
gee thanks ted ill just type with this one good hand, drag my rte. leg around and consider the other pieces of shrapnel a badge of honer. i feel better already. i think ill take a cruise back to korea and thank them on behalf of good ole ted. but then lets not forget the defenders of liberty pelosy,dowd,clintons. shummer, waxman, frank,etc. etc.etc.may they all join ted in hell for a massive circle jerk ted can be the pivot man.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The "Lion of the senate" is dead. Or is that the "liar of the senate" is dead? Ding dong the lion's gone. Ding dong the Ted is dead, rot in the head. Ding dong the lying bugger's gone. You ad the melody.

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The only thing "good" that I can say for Ted Kennedy was that an anti-NRA comment that he made in 1969 made me see the value of that organization, so I joined.

SAVE 200 ELK, KILL A WOLF

NRA Endowment Life Member

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Their burying the [bleep] at Arlington mad mad mad

and despite being 100% pro abortion, and 100% for gay marriage, the Catholic Church will praise him, and give him a hero's funeral IN THE CHURCH. He should have been excommunicated years ago.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wildbill59
Another Kool-Aider speaks drivel

Despite all of the personal tragedy in his life, more than any of Teddy bashers out there could handle (he was more of a man than you could ever be) Ted Kennedy tried to make a better life for you.

If you went to college and took students loans to help pay for it (and for getting a better life), say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
If you ever worked a minimum wage job , say "Thank you Ted Kennedy'
If you ever worked for a union, say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
If you voted when you were 18 (I know, most knuckle draggers here just complain and don't actually do anything about it) say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
If you believe in campaign finance reform, say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
If your child now has health care after being uninsured say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
If you are a woman, say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
If you or anybody in your family or friends is disabled say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
Basically if you ever worked, went to school, or got health care in the U.S, say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"

Even you haters on the right who know nothing (I could stop there) but Mary Jo and blah blah blah, Ted Kennedy made YOUR life better and fought for you.

wow. Talk about getting every point wrong Bill!

Are you just that [bleep] stupid, or are you trolling for an argument? smile

Sam......

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I can only wish and hope he will come alive again so----

He can die again and again and again and again ETC get the picture he was is a worthless piece of crap. grin

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R

Looks like you missed this post, Sam, it was a quote that got hatcheted somehow.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
P
pod Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
as i stepped off my b-29 i heard a voice say what are you doing here in korea bob? i replied ted sent me he couldnt make it so he sent me. i think he is busy watching the familys money. jack wants him to dedicate a bridge on chappaquidic island for future use. and bobby is tied up in a motel someplace. i think good ole ted tried to invent the internet but good ole al beet him to it. thank god for joe if it wasnt for him i might still be able to enjoy some fine mooshine. if a kennedy was on fire on the side of the road i wouldnt stop and piss on him. make the dallis book depository a a national monumont. [vote out the washington mafia]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ted Kennedy's anti-gun positions irritated me a great deal, but the most low down attempt was him trying to get ammunition classified as hazardous materials like nitroglyceryn, dynamite etc. so that you would need that type of license to possess ammo.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by StrayDog
Ted Kennedy's anti-gun positions irritated me a great deal, but the most low down attempt was him trying to get ammunition classified as hazardous materials like nitroglyceryn, dynamite etc. so that you would need that type of license to possess ammo.

oh, i agree. and his ancestors did keep the Scotch trade going, even if it was illegal at the time. suddenly, he became quite the leader, given his ancestry, and money........ he didn't help the Kennedy's at all, imho. but he was the baby-son. and tried his best to be a good liberal. i feel sorry for the whole crowd. they completely missed the mark, but they were well-intentioned, no doubt. i mean, if someone drowns, who'se fault is it? well, it was Teddy's fault, imho, but he denied it.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

318 members (1lesfox, 2500HD, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 27 invisible), 1,909 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,486,016
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.