Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Reloader7RM
This may have already been posted:

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/...ills+30-point+buck++with+photo+and+video

What a brute!

loder

Now what a keeper for sure, don't you know.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wow that is a beast! Talk about me so horny.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Aileinduinn
Originally Posted by mogwai
Impossible!!!!

According to everyone, there are no deer left in Wisconsin.

According to the kind of hunters that are hung over, noisy, smoke drenched, sandwich eating, no shower, hit the woods at 9:00 am whiners there are no deer left in Wisconsin.

FTFY wink

Jeez guy. I think you just chit on about everyone here. You got any friends?
-

Our God reigns.
Harrumph!!!
I often use quick reply. My posts are not directed toward any specific person unless I mention them by name.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

laugh

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I've shot better......

whistle

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big_Redhead
Originally Posted by mogwai
Impossible!!!!

According to everyone, there are no deer left in Wisconsin.

According to the kind of hunters that are hung over, noisy, smoke drenched, sandwich eating, no shower, hit the woods at 9:00 am whiners there are no deer left in Wisconsin.

FTFY wink

Jeez guy. I think you just chit on about everyone here. You got any friends?
-

Sorry, just burned out on the knuckleheads here in ol 'Sconny always complaining that the DNR has overestimated the herd for some imagined political reason and there are hardly any deer left.

Generally their only evidence is the fact that they didn't see or shoot anything themselves, despite the fact that they did no more preparation for hunting season than finding a blaze orange vest and buying a case of Pabst.

I got nothing against playing cards, getting a little liquored up, smoking cigars, and packin a Usingers sausage sandwich to the stand. But If I've done all of the above, I know that the fact that I didn't see deer is probably on me not the DNR.

...new laws were most numerous when the commonwealth was most corrupt. ~ Publius Cornelius Tacitus
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Sorry, just burned out on the knuckleheads here in ol 'Sconny always complaining that the DNR has overestimated the herd for some imagined political reason and there are hardly any deer left.

Generally their only evidence is the fact that they didn't see or shoot anything themselves, despite the fact that they did no more preparation for hunting season than finding a blaze orange vest and buying a case of Pabst.

I got nothing against playing cards, getting a little liquored up, smoking cigars, and packin a Usingers sausage sandwich to the stand. But If I've done all of the above, I know that the fact that I didn't see deer is probably on me not the DNR.

You must not hunt in northern WI.

The population has dropped drasticlly in the last 5 years, and even more in the last 3.

My clan hunts dark to dark for at least the first 3 days. there is a lot less deer overall up there. Even the two guys that baited saw 2 deer between them in the first 2 days.

I did find a hell of a travel cooridor last year, and saw 8 deer in two days. That is 4 deer more than the rest of the party, which was 5 of us.

Sorry to hijack.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I got nothing against...... packin a Usingers sausage sandwich to the stand.

Damnit all! now I'm hungry. laugh

they do make a hell of brat dont' they?

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That they do. Good summer sausage too.

I'm hunting Vernon and Crawford counties this year (closer to home) but the past few years I have hunted Columbia, Sauk, Clark, and Wood.

Still lotsa deer in them parts.

...new laws were most numerous when the commonwealth was most corrupt. ~ Publius Cornelius Tacitus
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
yeah, and did anyone read some of the dumb comments under the video by some of the anti hunting idiots?

most of them were probably metropolitan Obama supporters..

they don't like hunting and expect everything in their lives to be free from the government, paid for by someone else... like people who work for a living and go hunting on their time off...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
...so it wandered that far south for a brat?

Defend the Constitution
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I don't even have room in my house for a deer like that.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Yes it has been a great year for wisconsin! You get a look at this one yet. I drive right past the farm this big boy was shot on every day on my way to work.http://www.idohunting.com/forum/sho.../page/0/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/93/fpart/1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I would have let it walk. 40 points or better for me.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1minute, 1234, 06hunter59, 163bc, 204guy, 1lessdog, 66 invisible), 2,514 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,910
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.