Print Thread
Hop To
#3368805 10/08/09
M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Been waiting since I drew out on my controlled hunts. We head out in 24 hours to fill 2 Muley buck and 4 doe tags on Saturday. On Tuesday our cow elk season opens and we have 4 more tags to fill. Being a typical type of person I'm sure I wont sleep much tonight.

One of my favorite clothing patterns is camouflage. Because when you're in the woods it makes you blend in. But when you're not it does just the opposite. It's like "hey, there's an a__hole." - Demetri Martin

GB1

I
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I
Hunting in MT, ID, or.....?
I got a nice Muley north of Thomspon Falls in 2007. 4x5.

Good Luck.

One of these days I'm gonna get an Elk.

"Paper is poverty,... it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788. ME 7:36
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Originally Posted by Montanaborn
Been waiting since I drew out on my controlled hunts. We head out in 24 hours to fill 2 Muley buck and 4 doe tags on Saturday. On Tuesday our cow elk season opens and we have 4 more tags to fill. Being a typical type of person I'm sure I wont sleep much tonight.

You'll be busy. Lots of meat may come your way. Best of luck.

Some go through life wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. Ronald Regan

My Longest shot is my shortest stalk. USMC 83-87
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Good gawd Montanaborn (brother)no wonder you have your chit together, judging from the time you posted. Why don't you come to town and start loading my stuff while I am finishing up work today. Right on about not much sleep tonight! Last night half of the brain was trying to sleep and the other half trying to go over lists and listening to my honey cough up her toe nails in the spare bedroom. Will just have to do without until I get back. No way I want to catch a cold this week, thus separate bedrooms.

A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.
Theodore Roosevelt
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
so you kicked your wife out huh? if i ever have to do it again my vows will be "in sick and in health unless it's hunting season", right?

let me give you boys a lil' tip. you might wanna turn off that engine 'fore you go and change that there fan belt!
IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
You got that right!

I get to wear the pants during hunting season, but have to give them back as soon as I get home. I know for a FACT that some of you gents are in the same boat as I, especially if you have been married for 30+ years and your spouse does not hunt. So go easy on the flack back.

A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.
Theodore Roosevelt
M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Unless you're married to my wife, brother.

She doesn't hunt yet come around September she's hitting the yard sales finding stuff I might need hunting. I had to stop her after 16 blue porcelan steel plates, numerous pans and cups. We go with a well stocked kitchen.

Originally Posted by IBUY50BMGBRASS
Hunting in MT, ID, or.....?
I got a nice Muley north of Thomspon Falls in 2007. 4x5.

Good Luck.

One of these days I'm gonna get an Elk.

Hunting in Idaho in the Weiser zone.

One of my favorite clothing patterns is camouflage. Because when you're in the woods it makes you blend in. But when you're not it does just the opposite. It's like "hey, there's an a__hole." - Demetri Martin

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

108 members (35, 21, 358wsm, 6mmbrfan, 406_SBC, 10Glocks, 16 invisible), 1,513 guests, and 900 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,945
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.