Print Thread
Hop To
R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Would you like to see what the most liberal voting record in the United States Senate looks like? No, I don't either: disgusting!! Unfortunatley it's our civic duty, so hold your nose and check this out. Can you believe this clown is the best thing the democrats have to offer?

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=119706

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Is this his "flip" record or his "flop" record?

"When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung."

Henry Ward Beecher
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Voting record Hell, me I want to know what his Military record is. How long was he in the service? And how the hell does someone get sent to Viet Nam for just 4 months. How does someone get 3 Purple Harts, and not spend a day in the Hospital. I'll admit that most I've heard is just bits and pieces, and maybe some or even all isn't true. But I'd sure like to know what the truth is.

Phil

R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
On O'Reily last night Bill had the author of Unfit For Command, John O'Neil, on. That book is #1 now. I have to read it! I have felt O'Reilly has been overly generous to Kerry on the Viet Nam and Swift Boat controversy and still do but more came out last night. One thing was now it is "accepted" that when Kerry went to Nam he was anti-war. He spent a tour on a boat off the shore of Nam before his brief Swift Boat stint.

In the four months with the Swift Boats he incurred 3 wounds. I was not aware he never spent any time in a hospital of those wounds. I know his trial lawyer running mate, Edwards, makes a big deal out of Kerry still having shrapnel in his body. Maybe they can find someone to sue over that. I know two were slight wounds and O'Neil says they were self inflicted not on purpose but by being to close to a grenade he fired into a riverbank in one case. I'm not sure about the other self inflicted wound. I think the most damning flip flop is when he was patrolling with five other boats and the mine took out the #3 boat, Kerry claimed as recently as their convention that he stayed and all the other boats fled the scene. Now his campaign admits Kerry's boat left the scene and the rest of the boats stayed. He is a proven liar. That's the biggest reason I will never consider him. It's my understanding that Kerry himself put himself in for most if not all of his medals. I didn't know you could do that but shows what a self serving egotist he is.

If he screwed up in Nam when he was a kid and had the guts to admit his mistakes, I could understand: but he didn't. What I see in John Kerry is an opportunist who went to war for all the wrong reasons and then lied about his valor. Even worse he lied to the House or Senate after he got back and gave the enemy a phycological victory while slandering all those who fought bravely. Then he repeatedly did so on any talk show that would have him to further his political ambitions on the blood and honorable service of those who really were heros. He is a traitor and a liar and his service was not honorable or noble.

That's only Viet Nam. I believe his record speaks volumes, too. It tells me there is a horrible problem in the democratic party to have offered this travesty as a contender for the most powerful job in the world and then shamelessly support and lie for him. I can't believe that these people (democrat talking heads) really believe the garbage they spew on Kerry's behalf and the way they run down Geroge Bush. They have given up on being Americans and have decided that getting their party in power is a goal worthy of any tactics, even if the country is irrepairably harmed. This really is troubling!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O'Neil says they were self inflicted not on purpose but by being to close to a grenade he fired into a riverbank in one case. I'm not sure about the other self inflicted wound.

Tiny bits of shrapnel in his a$$, from his own M-79 grenade, according to another swift boat vet, and Kerry's own journal. He was trying to blow up a rice cache. Kerry told the story differently, and that got him the 3rd Purple Heart.

.................... Tall Tale

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1OntarioJim, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Longbow, 44 invisible), 2,312 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,333
Posts18,526,732
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.