-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 58 of 67 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 66 67
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, thanks then for throwing yourself on that grenade for the rest of us, but it's time to save yourself now.

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
GB1

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL!!! There is no saving me for the Campfire. Do you think I would have been so viscious and unyeilding if I had any thought of sticking around?

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Once you invoke Christ's name as your defense, it is now between you and him. Christ could care less what someone says about him or those that believe in him, it's like water off a ducks back. He just waits for each one of us with open arms. What hurts him the worst? Those that say they disbelieve no matter how vile. Or, those that proclaim to believe and follow that say or do vile things in his name. History and the church are full of examples. Nothing turns off prospective converts than the actions of supposed Christians acting amorale.

You only care because your faith is weak in Christ's real teaching. You've put your faith in the Church of men's words, not Christ's himself. It's so common and breeds arrogance. KKK call themselves Christians. Christ has to cringe over bible thumpers that preach fear and damnation, it drives souls away. Salvation should be the only theme. Who needs enemies when you have friends like that.

Born again, hate that term. Christian is good enough for me, but I've never know anything else.

Blaine, people like you and all the spiteful politics you bring in a church is why I rejected the ministry as a profession. Christ and I have a good relationship and I minister in my own way.

Oh, my son died in July, if you feel it's relevent in a responce.

When you lose a parent, you lost the past.
When you lose a spouse, you lost the present.
When you lose a child, you lost the future.
When you lose a sibling, you lost all three.

Scott's sister is with Christ right now. Scott has a place prepared for him, not preaching at you brother, just saying.

Kent

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
[Linked Image]

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good timing eek

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sigh. I didn't invoke Chriat's name in my defense. I simply said that repeatedly attacking my Christianity is a very bad thing.

Though I am far from perfect, my faith isn't weak. After you have been saved 42 years you'll understand.

I've never brought any spiteful politics into the church. I have simply stopped turning the other cheek toward chronically disrespectful and insulting people.

I'm sorry to hear about your son. I hope he is in heaven with Christ.

I have no idea if Scott's sister is in heaven or not. he is the one that decided I told him his sister is going to hell, which I certainly don't remember doing, it's not likely I would have said such a thing, but something I apologized to Scott for anyway.

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Still waiting for this to die.............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All you uptight [bleep] need is a good Mr. Bubble, in watermelon, to relax (and some candles dancing some decent music aside the tub).

I am a new person, after just 20 minutes. Off to the next leg of the race, so to speak<grin>...

Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.
-- Mark Twain

Part of me lives with the wind in my face,
while the other part is barely alive.

--Mary Gauthier
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good luck hunting tomorrow, HG.
smile

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Good God man, stop. If krp's words to you do not stop your tirading, nothing ever will. As of this post I will no longer feed this thread or you and your anger.

Lynn

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HoundGirl
All you uptight [bleep] need is a good Mr. Bubble, in watermelon, to relax (and some candles dancing some decent music aside the tub).

I am a new person, after just 20 minutes. Off to the next leg of the race, so to speak<grin>...

Puppies are clean, I hope? grin

[Linked Image]

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

I don't bubble bath, but today I bought a pair of 501's and I had a shower, and me and New Dog are goin' pheasant huntin' in the morn! Both of me kilts are at the cleaner's, but I still have me tweed tie & jacket...

Last edited by DocRocket; 10/29/09.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 340boy
smile

I can picture some Blacktail Buck, not up to speed on human behavior, looking out from his bedding spot and wondering why some human is packing Watermelons in his/her shirt.
Bait maybe? grin

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mosaic_Lynn
Good God man, stop. If krp's words to you do not stop your tirading, nothing ever will. As of this post I will no longer feed this thread or you and your anger.

Lynn

I'ts not anger and never has been. It has been resignation. And i'll stop when everyone else does. I'm still waiting................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lynn, with all due respect, change oils and feed it with some humor.

You wear panties to bed<GRIN>?

If the 'Fire is good at one thing, it's not taking itself seriously..and in due time, correcting itself. Kinda a'kin to a train wreck, lol.

Relax.

-- Mark Twain

--Mary Gauthier
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
When you say you don't know if someone is in heaven or not, you exibit no faith in Christ's infinity of love. That's still believeing in man's gospel of control over the congregation.

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

Puppies are clean, I hope? grin

[Linked Image]

Not big on small dogs, but that little fuggah is CUTE!!!

-- Mark Twain

--Mary Gauthier
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Lynn, with all due respect, change oils and feed it with some humor.

You wear panties to bed<GRIN>?

If the 'Fire is good at one thing, it's not taking itself seriously..and in due time, correcting itself. Kinda a'kin to a train wreck, lol.

Relax.

Relax ? Yep, you might just be right on that one.

Panties to bed ? I'm into the natural way of things at bedtime.

Thanks smile

Lynn

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Only God knows the conditions of a person's soul. Neither you or I can know that this side of glory. However, I know God, and I have complete faith that HE has it sorted out............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tracks
Originally Posted by 340boy
smile

I can picture some Blacktail Buck, not up to speed on human behavior, looking out from his bedding spot and wondering why some human is packing Watermelons in his/her shirt.
Bait maybe? grin

It was wicked windy today, with rain. I didn't see chit. Did manage to take a face plant into the side of a tree I was looking to hold me up. It was sexy and I have the scraped up ear to prove it<grin>.

Tomorrow's weather is suppose to be better, and I am not giving up.

-- Mark Twain

--Mary Gauthier
Page 58 of 67 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

693 members (19rabbit52, 160user, 06hunter59, 16gage, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 3,271 guests, and 1,384 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,310
Posts18,526,211
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.