Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crosshair
I generally get them in my groin. I had one on the side of my scrotum that the doc cut out, I had to be pit under for it. He used dissolving sutures, it didn't resolve as the sutures caused it to return. I still have that one but it rarely fills up and drains.

I have another on my leg right next to the first one. At first it drained often, now only occasionally. I have to push the stuff out. They are like a bag under the skin.

I've gotten these things since I was in my 20's. Some of them have taken 3 years to resolve themselves. They are painfull until they open up and drain. I have at times opened them up myself. Just a hot needle.

Doc says that they occur because of the skin type and will increase as I get older. Of course they are worse in area that you sweat a lot, and in hot weather since they are a sweat gland that can't get to the surface. I just live with mine, nothing to do about it.

Of course mine are just under the skin, they don't involve deeper tissues

I get them if i use baby powder.Needless to say,I dont use baby powder.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I was in high school I got one like that on the middle of my chest. One day in the bathroom I gave it a little squeeze and it exploded onto the mirror. I begin to work it like that gal did, by the time I finished I had a stream down to my bellybutton about a half inch thick. One of my friends walked in right then and screamed like a girl. I think I was in shock.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
dude...so will a .270 kill an ELk...??

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff
When I was in high school I got one like that on the middle of my chest. One day in the bathroom I gave it a little squeeze and it exploded onto the mirror. I begin to work it like that gal did, by the time I finished I had a stream down to my bellybutton about a half inch thick. One of my friends walked in right then and screamed like a girl. I think I was in shock.

So, he didn't have a camcorder did he?

Carpe' Scrotum
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by rifle

Only if you shoot the elk with it.

So...why is the dr giving me scare tactics...I'm really itching to get out of the house and don't want some oversized pimple holding me up.

IC B2

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Don't sweat it. I had one below my ear along the jaw removed. Nothing to be worried about.

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Yea, but do you agree with my comment about the 270 and elk?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm going to get a Rum and coke....

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
I'm going to find the phone number to those two 'nurses'

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by T_O_M
They're going to put you under, then molest you. You'll never know. :)Tom

grin grin

Lynn

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Sounds like fun huh Lynn?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rifle
it bounces off texas deer might do the same on elk

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Anyone want a copy of the video?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm trying my best to hijack this nasty tread and give the poor guy some rest...

So does sitting in an east-facing stand in the mornings really spoil your chances of killing deer?

Come on America,

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Only when bowhunting right?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
My wife had an abcess/ cyst under her arm. She was off work ten days. Make sure they give you antibiotics and keep it open and draining.
Allan

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chainsaws.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Cellulitis-type cysts an be bad news. Good thing you are tough.

take all the meds prescribed and go about yer previously madde plans. Local should be enough for half a day or so.

“I am in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection, but with Montana it is love, and it’s difficult to analyze love when you’re in it.” John Steinbeck
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I had one at my belt line on my back....they did it once but didn't get all the sac out and it came back in a year or so. The second time they made bigger slash, got it all and it didn't come back. Local anesthetic, and antibiotics.....but, your back ain't too terribly sensitive.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I had one on my arm just below the elbow. Local only. I watched the whole thing. It was interesting to say the least and thing had roots. It took either 7 or 9 stitches to close and never came back.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

64 members (Anaconda, 10Glocks, 907brass, Algotguns, Akhutr, 9 invisible), 1,404 guests, and 804 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,927
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.