Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I hate liars and theres 2 of them in this thread.

Imagine that.

GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Are you adding yourself?

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
No Dummy you!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
In other words, you don't own a Benelli R1, and don't know anything about them, right?

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I know they are ugly and thats all that matters.....as a matter of fact if you go back and look at the target pics posted....if infact they are his/yours.... I am not at all impressed at the accuracy shown...pretty crappy in all reality.

Liar.

IC B2

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F

Originally Posted by Forager
Originally Posted by Lee24

I had my say and now I'm leaving.

For God's sake, for once, I hope you're lying ass is telling the truth.

Half the time, when someone posts about how happy they are with their new rifle, someone (or two, or three) chime in with insults about it. It is a matter of taste, for goodness sakes!

A take down semi-auto rifle with different caliber barrels makes a lot of sense for a serious traveling hunter.

The Benelli R1 and Browning Short Track have a lot more acceptable visual appearance to most people than the FAL, HK-91, or AR-15. Fifteen years ago, anyone who hunted with a battle rifle, even gophers with an AR-15, was criticized. As soon as Smith & Wesson and Remington started making AR-15s and marketing them to hunters, the gun writers did a 180-degree turn and started praising these rifles.

So, were you lying before, or after the quote post at the top?

"and now I'm leaving" is pretty clearly, unless you're a liar. Which, you've been proven to be, time and time again.

I'm a new poster here, and have enough sense to figure that our.

Why the owners and mods don't give you a "put up or shut the [bleep] up and get the [bleep] out", I can't understand

You, Lee, are a disgrace to anything resembling a shooter or hunter and needed to be flushed at pre-birth, much less now.

And, yes, I'll be more than happy to say that to your face.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
and this framis, oldman, mr. humble who does not own a merkle, does not own an r1, gave me a rash of chitt about how I had only shot 200 rounds or so thru one before I got rid of it. UFB.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Read the first page of this thread, skipped to the last - my how it has degenerated. Pretty is as pretty does in my book when it comes to firearms. If she's a good lightish weight, has a good trigger and shoots acceptably - and you like it - more power to you. Great choice! No one else has to like it but you, and that's OK. If I was in the market - the looks of the Benelli certainly wouldn't deter me.

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Exactly, bludog.
If someone likes a rifle, it is his taste.
Those who don't know anything about it certainly should stay quiet, other that asking polite questions.

Forager, I came back to straighten out a new set of rude punks you showed up after my post. You are one of them.

And yes, I have actually owned several FALs, HK-91s, CETMES, M1As, an M-14, a dozen AR-15s, and a half dozen Model 70s in .375 H&H. If you haven't, don't talk about them. Same for the Benelli R1.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Lee24;

You can't even tell the truth about leaving. Your association of me with those around here that have and do regard you as a disgrace is a compliment to me.

Basically, Lee, you're a joke (at best). The only person that doesn't get it, is you.

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Oh, we get it.

Those kinds of insults usually mean you don't own a Benelli R1, or any of the other rifles brought up for comparison.

Envy.
Envy of what other people own, and their experience.

If you do own those rifles, or are considering buying one and want to learn more, you need to post politely, on topic.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I had a Benelli R1 for a short while. Nice concept but it has issues.

Lee I have no axe to grind, but if you would post a single picture of yourself holding the rifle in question, all of this would go away. Why don't you just do that?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
No, the issue won't go away because the issue is a few cyber punks being exposed on various threads as posting about subjects they don't know. They are out for revenge but all they get is another 2x4 upside the head, as more and more people refuse to put up with their goon tactics.

I wouldn't walk next door to show my rifle to one of these creeps.

They never asked in a nice way to see it. From the get go, when I mentioned that I had the Model 70, and so did two others who bought them through the same dealer, they flew into full punk mode, from the safety of pseudonyms and remote locations. Where I come from, that's the way two year olds act before they get dragged away from the candy counter for their first butt whipping. These folks apparently never had good parents who did that.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
No, the issue won't go away because the issue is a few cyber punks being exposed on various threads as posting about subjects they don't know.

Oh the irony....

Some folks want to see Liar24 bounced from the site, but I'm really starting to find humour in his posts, I mean, you can't BUY this kind of entertainment.

Carry on.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
For those who can't buy any of the guns that they envy, coming here and acting out is probably a cheap thrill.

Instead of trying to bounce all the talent off this site, why don't you trolls start your own website, with unlimited BS, where you can come for comfort and a back rub after receiving a man whipping at the campfire?

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Have I received a "man whipping"? Hmmm....Nope.

Do I envy the R1? Nope.

Can I buy any rifle I desire, at any time? YUP.

Start a website with unlimited BS? Nope, then it would be loaded with guys like you and mr humble/oldman1942/framis.....If you aren't in fact the same guy that is....And if it were unlimited, then no one would be able to call you out on your claims.....And thats just no fun.

Come up with any pictures of the Canyon yet Liar?

Maybe a pic of your mod 70, you could put it in a saddle scabard thrown over the back of a unicorn and have a picture taken as you ride into battle with a dragon.....(Just another mythical creature......much like your rifle.)

Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Lee they already have their own site where name calling is 98% of the content. Specially set up for a "nobody" who was canned from every other internet site.

I was going to ignore these grade school playground bullies but
I'M CALLING YOU OUT. LETS SEE YOU PROVIDE THE EXACT SITE REPEAT EXACT SITE, WHERE FROM I "STOLE" THE PICTURES OF MY RIFLES.

In case you "lost them" here they are again. I'll be waiting.....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Envy is the operative word. My scope probably cost more than their public assistance check! Don't you just hate it when you are a cowardly liar and get caught at it.(look in the mirror on your 78' F 150)

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
As has been stated before, without your cross-eyed drooling mug in 'em, the pics are worthless......Burden of proof doesn't lay with me.

Shucks Lawrence, someone could of emailed you pics of "your" rifles, who knows....Pictures of rifles laying on carpet don't really mean much in todays age given technology available to anyone.

Do know that you post an awful lot of professional pix of very high-end classics and pass them off as your own....Curious, for a guy that had to sell three rifles to buy a $1500 Benelli.

But, we've been all through this already haven't we....Curious that the only guy that will come to your defense is Liar24....Same IP address perhaps? Seems to be your MO now doesn't it.....

Do know that your posts are pretty entertaining here, as I can picture the froth building on your mouth as your heart rate increases....Any pain in your left arm oldman?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
From the looks of those photos above your post, Kodiak, no one needs to "defend" oldman1942. Your bluff was called.

Most people don't want to get in the mud with you trolls.

I grew up farming and ranching, so I have had to wade through real BS before, wrestle little pigs, dehorn cows, break ponies, clamp bull yearlings into steers, scatter the chickens - this is just another barn yard with the usual mix of animals. Nothing I haven't handled before. You'll wash off my boots.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Thats the best you've got?

Its funny though, because once again, you don't know what you talking about............Congratulations?

Well, I'll allow you to go back to playing with your sheep for now...Enjoy her.

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

93 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, AB2506, 406_SBC, 14 invisible), 4,158 guests, and 757 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,808
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.