Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
rnr Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
The following came in an email. I think it probably came from something like the Onion, but it's still funnier than heck. ... and has an element of truth.

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods� harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

�Why is it that a man who calls himself black can�t bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?� said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem . �What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?�

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today�s black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, �I�m not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I�m just asking you to give back to your own community.�

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?

Sherlock Holmes
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
laugh laugh laugh

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hehehehe

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Really, when you think about it, Sharpton is right here. Personally, I think it's good to spread the wealth when it comes to one's girlfriends.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yah I'm sure that the two most infamous race industry workers Jesse and Al are miffed at Tiger for not sharing the booty.

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
........snicker.........

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What would your daddy say?�

Ummm Asian chick.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sharpton is just mad because he isn't getting any himself

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Somebody needs to call Katie Couric and have CBS do a follow up on this discriminatory practice....... grin

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tiger a racist as well as a ho monger?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
hmmm. Ferrari or a Yugo....jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Gee, my pastor doesn't talk like that!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
TND

Typical
N_ _ _ _ r
Deal

Just the facts.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Saw that earlier and loved it.
Today the news had a blurb about a doctor found with steroids/hormones that had "helped" Tiger through his knee problem. Of course he claims to only use the hormones himself and has never supplied Tiger and a couple other athletes he's worked wtih.
I love the game of golf but have never doubted that hormones haven't found their way into the "gentlemens game".
Gotta wonder if/when testing will come to the tour and if all the big hitters will be clean. I think I know the answer and would really love it if some of 'em would submit on their own.
Might do his image good...if he'd pass.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is satire from CelebJihad.

They also have the following article: BREAKING NEWS: Tiger Woods Diagnosed With �Restless 3rd Leg Syndrome�.

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175
Sharpton is just mad because he isn't getting any himself

Bet he is...

OK, Over the top "Shaking the bush boss, shaking the bush."
CHLuke

Last edited by GeoW; 12/15/09.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

rnr Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by ScoutmasterRick
It is satire from CelebJihad.

They also have the following article: BREAKING NEWS: Tiger Woods Diagnosed With �Restless 3rd Leg Syndrome�.

Thanks for finding the source. I knew it had to be something like that. But it was too funny not to post. grin

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?

Sherlock Holmes
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Washington Post had an opinion piece that expressed the exact same sentiment as the Sharpton spoof!

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
hmmm. Ferrari or a Yugo....jorge

Mick Jagger will argue which one is the Ferrari in bed

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's satire, of course, but it's hilarious. I have noticed the glaring lack of black women in Wood's harem, though. I must say that he at least has taste as far as looks go. I sure haven't seen any hags in the bunch, at least not yet.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

188 members (79S, 673, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 6mmCreedmoor, 26 invisible), 2,322 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,323
Posts18,526,430
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.