Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#3576107 12/15/09
Dgal Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I know Im new here and haven't posted much... My boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me last night... We both have many differences, but i cant see myself without him... i've said some really mean things to him that I didn't mean.. I tried taking my own life last night... and i could stop thinking all the people i would hurt doing that... I know its a very selfish thing to do.... but if so hard to breath... I know i need help and but there so much pain...
How do you cope when all hope seems gone... all dreams have died... How do you cope when you've given every peace of your heart to your to the one only that has been there for you? and now I have no one that could understand me and hold me... make me feel safe... I don't know how to move on... and start over... I can't handle this...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't quit 5 minutes before the miracle.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hmmmmmmm.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He screwed up! Not you!! Your better off without him!!!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Dgal----Nothing hurts as much as losing/breaking up with someone you love and there is nothing that takes that pain away except time.

We've all been there and know how much it hurts now.. but each day gets easier. Kinda like hunting in steep terrain....it's tough going up that hill and you might slip and fall but you have to continue up that hill. Once you reach the top the view is incredible and while you can see the crooked path you took to get there it doesn't look so bad...in fact the journey itself is what makes the view so much better.

Please be good to yourself and if you need help there are many resources available. Seek out those you love and trust...seek out the comfort of your faith and remember that this tremendous pain is only temporary...it gets better...soooo much better.

God Bless and be strong!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never hurt from a lost relationship that I didn't look back on later and not be thankful it ended.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's darkest before the dawn... Met my wife of 20+ years a couple months after getting dumped in devastating fashion. The pain, and personal growth, of the heartbreak was necessary in order to understand what I'd found when I met Cyn.

Hang in there. And stop dicking around with suicide!!!! Buck up, trooper. smile

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dgal
I know Im new here and haven't posted much... My boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me last night... We both have many differences, but i cant see myself without him... i've said some really mean things to him that I didn't mean.. I tried taking my own life last night... and i could stop thinking all the people i would hurt doing that... I know its a very selfish thing to do.... but if so hard to breath... I know i need help and but there so much pain...
How do you cope when all hope seems gone... all dreams have died... How do you cope when you've given every peace of your heart to your to the one only that has been there for you? and now I have no one that could understand me and hold me... make me feel safe... I don't know how to move on... and start over... I can't handle this...

I dont think that you are going to get the kind of help you need here, you need to be with family and or friends and discuss this with them, not a bunch of strangers online.

A lap dance is sooooo much better when the stripper is crying
Dgal Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
He is such a great guy and has been there for me when no one has... I just wish this never happened... Thank you so much for your kind works of wisdom AcesNeights!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

AcesNeights

I could not of said it any better.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
Never hurt from a lost relationship that I didn't look back on later and not be thankful it ended.

Ditto for me as well... does suck to be going through it though... the old saying about just going "one day at a time" really does have merit

Please don't feed the trolls!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Find a really hot chick and rebound, that'll show him!

Dgal Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I wish I could go to family and friends... They are just like strangers to me... They never approved of me... I've always been alone when it came to things like this... and thats why i have reached out to you all.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Wish in one hand and [bleep] in the other and see which one fills up faster.

Screw wishing, what if's, whys, don't make a hill of beans nor does it change the events, it's about the now. Bad form to allow events to control oneself.

I'm assuming he is probably a great guy as I'm assuming you are a great gal, that don't mean you were great for one another, such is life.

Don't worry, as bad is it may seem right now it will probably be worse tomorrow so enjoy the now.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
is the boyfriend a campfire member?

Something clever here.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dgal,stop thinking about cashing in,I've felt like that was the answer but always found a reason not to do it.

you have a good heart to love somebody like that,you will find love again.

remember,guy's are like the mid town bus,there is another one coming along in 10 minutes.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BTW,it took a good hard slap from Steelhead for me to get my head straight too,he is a wise and to the point guy.

Dgal Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
We both though we were soul mates..... I guess not... I will miss him dearly!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Far worse things then being wrong (unless it's putting the moves on a chick with a dick).

Actually I don't think anyone was wrong as I'm sure you probably were for a time, just not now.

Still not one for wrong, right, what ifs. Remember, water is wet, women tell little lies, the sky is blue and who gives a [bleep].

Last edited by Steelhead; 12/15/09.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never, ever, give another person ALL of yourself.

Reserve just enough of yourself....so that when they fail(and they will), you can still walk away with your head screwed on straight, and enough of your pride/self-respect left to navigate the truth and move on.

Best of luck.

Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.
-- Mark Twain

Part of me lives with the wind in my face,
while the other part is barely alive.

--Mary Gauthier
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

308 members (320090T, 160user, 2500HD, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 257 mag, 28 invisible), 2,017 guests, and 968 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,505
Posts18,490,634
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.