Hop To
Page 11 of 806 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 805 806
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Almost any normal person would be an expert on any subject, compared to you trolls who post only insults.

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You will have to wait for lee to come back in a bit. He is out doing his iron man work out and 100 dumbell rows to loosen up for his next marathon google secession.

More like the nurse gave him his meds and put him down for a noon time nap. After that is group therapy...

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
UTL,
I have a guess that L24 is an alter-ego/s**t stirrer for someone that posts a lot. Don't know this for a fact, but I've never met someone in real life that seems to know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING, but has so many mistakes that are obvious.

I've been around a bit, including have met certifiable crazy people with papers to prove it. But I have never met someone like the 24 dude.

He can't be for real.

When people face the possibility of freezing or starving there is little chance they are going to listen to unfounded claims of climate doomsday from a bunch of ultra-rich yacht sailing private jet-setting carbon-spewing hypocrite elites
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Have to disagree on Rick (but not on the rest of your post). Just because he doesn't pull the plug on someone for being an idiot doesn't mean he's in on it. You have to go a long ways to get tossed from here. It's actually something I like about this place. I think he's happy to let people do what they like here as long as they don't cross certain abusive lines. He's simply learned to ignore folks he may not want to listen to. Not a bad skill to have smile

Folks like Lee24 at least provide some entertainment if taken in context. I just hope some of the "newbies" here and in the shooting world can discern who to listen to and who to ignore.

Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lee24
Almost any normal person would be an expert on any subject, compared to you trolls who post only insults.

Post your credentials, not some [bleep] up boolean logic about "those who know would know"

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Lee is fly-over territory, no need to waste bombs or bullets...

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by BMT
Lee24 is reputed to have done the "Wobbly H" with Thomas Noguchi and Marilyn Monroe. . . . . . . . .

BMT

August 6, 1962

Hey, someone got that reference . . . . . .

Very good grasshopper . . . . .

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by BMT
Lee24 is reputed to have done the "Wobbly H" with Thomas Noguchi and Marilyn Monroe. . . . . . . . .

BMT

August 6, 1962

Hey, someone got that reference . . . . . .

Very good grasshopper . . . . .

BMT

grab this metadata from my hand........

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Gene L
Lee, I've never attacked you personally,

never too late to start, Gene wink

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by RWE

I waited till after I got my grades before I started hitting on the faculty. Out of respect for the educational system.

Me Too!!! laugh

I knew this Graduate Student/Teacher who could....oops...that might hafta wait for another forum/thread........ whistle

Ingwe

You aren't supposed to post something like that without a picture. smirk

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
rattler,

I did explain the law of libel to you, as I remember it from making an 'A' in Torts in law school.

that was at that mythical law school you get in by drawing the deer head on a matchbook?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
You don't get it, do you Steve? The 24 hour tow truck gig is just a way to ensure that he's always first on the scene of an accident. Look at the property damage and personal injury potential.

Mathew 22: 37-39

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Steve, why don't you start a General Topics thread about libel and slander?

Who would bother to read it?
Only your same troll buddies.
What would you do, insult each other?

You get more attention by posting any nonsense on the tail end of my high-content threads. All you want is attention.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V

I agree completely with the first part but not on every subject that has ever been mentioned with so little proof to back anything up. I consider myself a fair shot but it is easy enough to look at my score cards from a match to see how Im doing (good or bad). I never served in any of the armed forces but I think if I had been on the AMU I would be very proud of it and more than happy to have someone confirm it. Heck even if it is you running a 24hour tow service and your making good money and running a good business I would be proud of that.

Last edited by varmintsinc; 12/21/09.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I posted the military part numbers, NSN numbers, manual numbers, and other military documentation, as well as current links to active military units and training which the know-nothings said did not exist. I posted photos with dates, locations, and credits that can be verified.

Anyone still in denial of what the U.S. military has published must have mental problems.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Steve, why don't you start a General Topics thread about libel and slander?

Who would bother to read it?
Only your same troll buddies.
What would you do, insult each other?

You get more attention by posting any nonsense on the tail end of my high-content threads. All you want is attention.

you really dont get it do you, you are the ONLY one on this site that thinks you posts are worth a chit.....you are this sites village idiot.....i have yet to see a single person come to your defense....why dont you do everyone a favor and go find some other sandbox to play in.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by rattler
.....you are this sites village idiot.....i have yet to see a single person come to your defense....why dont you do everyone a favor and go find some other sandbox to play in.....

Don't run him off!

His stuff is SO ridiculous (and predictable) that it's fun to watch.

Some posters get my blood pressure up. This guy is just plain amusing to watch! laugh

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

......... my high-content threads.

dude, you owe me a keyboard for that howler....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
the problem with Lee's "high-content" threads is, well....the content:

[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
quote=Lee24]
......... my high-content threads. [/quote]

all I have ever seen is a high content of bullchit comming from you.

Page 11 of 806 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, achlupsa, 5 invisible), 1,513 guests, and 826 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,323
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.