Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 806 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 805 806
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Yet you are stupid enough to drag jump OT to kettleballs....

BTW Chris has more facts than you've ever posted.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
This is my thread, and I should be keeping it on track by not responding to disrupters.

Damn. Now he owns the internet.

B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Lee24
ChrisF, you haven't posted any of substance for anyone to "agree with", so stop the childish rhetorical games. If you want to post something you really think is real history, go ahead and maybe it will be worthy of discussion... maybe not.

This is my thread, and I should be keeping it on track by not responding to disrupters.

Its my party and I'll cry if I want to . . . . . .

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This is my thread!!!!

Wow, dude... You now gonna hold your breath until you turn blue?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not that it matters at this point into this typical and predicable train wreck, but did anyone ever identify what model Remmy this actually is????

[Linked Image]

IC B2

B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

This is my thread!!!!

Wow, dude... You now gonna hold your breath until you turn blue?

Laffin'

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Not that it matters at this point into this typical and predicable train wreck, but did anyone ever identify what model Remmy this actually is????

[Linked Image]

Remington Model 2400, named after Lee.

BMT

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Lee,

Instead of attacking people for not liking your thread why don't you send the pictures to me like I asked. i am trying to learn something here and would really like the pictures you speak of.

You are complaining about people not taking your thread seriously but, when someone wants to engage in a conversation with you directly related to the topic you dodge them.

I am hear to learn teach me.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Okay Lee24...I'll play for a little bit. Do you care to comment on Senich's quote from Remington on the origin's of the M40 stock? This seems to refute your claim of the Bishop MonteCarlo Sporter pattern as the basis.
The walnut stock, a sporter-type with an integral cheek rest (Monte Carlo style with cheekpiece), was described by Remington as a "ADL type for 5-round BDL-type magazine, no fore end tip or grip cap, 13-3/8 inch length of pull (factory standard), no checkering, non-detachable swivels, oil finish"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'll get around to it when I feel like it, kid.
I am not posting them for punks, anyway, just for those with a serious interest.

whatsamatta? your google broken?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ever notice how much time it takes for him to "recall" facts???? Anywhere from a half hours to days.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
I am not posting them for punks, anyway, just for those with a serious interest.

If I recall wasnt that the same excuse for the infamous .375 thread? First it was not owning a digital camera and then we were deemed not worth and therefore he successfully deflected the issue. Shoot all I was doing was trying to see the AMU pictures and brought up the kettlebells cause I was getting bored. Im glad to see he has gotten "his thread" under control.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by varmintsinc
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

If I recall wasnt that the same excuse for the infamous .375 thread? First it was not owning a digital camera and then we were deemed not worth and therefore he successfully deflected the issue. Shoot all I was doing was trying to see the AMU pictures and brought up the kettlebells cause I was getting bored. Im glad to see he has gotten "his thread" under control.

Ahhh... Lee24's at it again.

Last edited by djs; 12/23/09.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ahh - he does own a digital camera. A Nikon CoolPix L15

Me

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Gentlemen Liar24 obviously has some serious mental health issues by any measure. Anybody who has been caught so many times lying by so many people has the reputation of a Village Idiot, obviously ZERO self-respect, yet keeps coming back for more, has GOT to be three fries short of a Happy Meal.
On the other hand if his posts are crafted to incite this level of trolling then he is a sociopath. Somebody needs to find where this guy lives and notify either his family or the nut-house where he resides to him some help. Until then we'll continue launching insults at his pathetic internet persona. jorge

This is probably the best summation of Lee24 that we've had so far (Jorge must be a psychologist as well as airplane driver!).

Jorge - I can't figure out for the life of me why he keeps coming back for more, but you've got to admit that he is a glutton for punishment (and he gives us much enjoyment)!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I Invented Kettlebells,

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Come on Lee your getting slow. I will make you a deal. Give me one easy photo of your kettlebells with a note reading something like "varmintsinc can kiss my azz" and I will never interrupt your thread again.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Need to keep these threads on topic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I Invented Kettlebells,

GTC

horse chit, i did and got the pictures to prove it.....

but your not worthy enough to see them so ill keep them to myself...

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
God where is NOBODY when we need him!

Page 15 of 806 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

505 members (1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 1minute, 257 roberts, 1badf350, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,434 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,424
Posts18,489,150
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.