Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 806 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 805 806
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
And I was hoping to get pictures for Christmas, maybe something with a .375 or a "real" sniper rifle. Maybe even a sniper rifle in .375 but thats probably still classified.

Merry Christmas guys.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Problem is Lee is right about strong men. You sure we're not in some bandwidth warp into As Real As It Gets?

And what is all this hoopla about some 375? Reminds me of the NOBODY from Alaska who says all my gun pics are stolen off the net but can't seem to find any.

In the Air America gunroom back in day in Thailand, those boys had a M-70 Std weight target model in 270 WCF carrying an 8X Unertl Vulture. "sniper rifle"? Guess that a lot of NVA paymasters in Laos and Cambodia might agree......"dead is dead."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
it just gets better and better..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by oldman1942
Problem is Lee is right about strong men. You sure we're not in some bandwidth warp into As Real As It Gets?

And what is all this hoopla about some 375? Reminds me of the NOBODY from Alaska who says all my gun pics are stolen off the net but can't seem to find any.

In the Air America gunroom back in day in Thailand, those boys had a M-70 Std weight target model in 270 WCF carrying an 8X Unertl Vulture. "sniper rifle"? Guess that a lot of NVA paymasters in Laos and Cambodia might agree......"dead is dead."
Ahhh! Lees lover is back to defending him......you 2 get back in the sack now ya hear.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

And what is all this hoopla about some 375?

quite simply Lee claims he owns a factory rifle from Winchesters SC plant that Winchester claims they hadnt made nor had even tooled up to start building though they planned on getting around to it in the future....Lee made a claim, a member fact checked his statement and basically got it straight from the horses mouth that such a rifle doesnt exist and Lee wont produce a pic to prove us wrong....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
AKA - he got caught in one of his many LIES.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
You mean, "VAnimrod and Triggerguard CLAIM that Winchester never made the rifles in South Carolina."

They CLAIMED to have been told such by someone at Winchester, whom they have been unable to name. They made it all up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So you have the rifle?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow, I mean seriously wow. grin

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Lee24
You mean, "VAnimrod and Triggerguard CLAIM that Winchester never made the rifles in South Carolina."

They CLAIMED to have been told such by someone at Winchester, whom they have been unable to name. They made it all up.

same as you fluff, claim, til you provide proof (photo)....

IC B3

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
someone at Winchester, whom they have been unable to name.

fluff,

or choose not to name. what would that prove anyway? not near as much as you providing the photo!

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
oh, i almost forgot - merry christmas!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lee, forget whether or not you have this rifle, friends have the rifle, you had the rifle, we didn't ask in a gentlemanly fashion enough to meet your high standards etc..... Can you provide proof that the rifle was even made where you said it was made. Is that an unreasonable request? Please don't offer any silly excuses as to why no records exist.....fires, mud slides, lightening strikes, or any other form of natural disasters.

And yes, I hope you had a Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

i trust VA a hell of alot farther than i trust you....he hasnt done a thing he to earn any mistrust.....you have yet to provide hard proof on any of your claims.....you couldnt provide a single pic to back up your claim and im willing to take VA's word on the phone call.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

nobody would believe Lee if he said the sun rises in the east, without independent verification

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
After more than 2 years of VAnimrod and Triggerguard claiming to have secret, unidentified sources at Winchester who said I and others do not own the rifles we own, anyone who believes them is rather naive.

Steve_NO demonstrates how country lawyers, when they lack the facts, attack the witness without facts. It works on you gullible dummies.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by rattler

And what is all this hoopla about some 375?

quite simply Lee claims he owns a factory rifle from Winchesters SC plant that Winchester claims they hadnt made nor had even tooled up to start building though they planned on getting around to it in the future....Lee made a claim, a member fact checked his statement and basically got it straight from the horses mouth that such a rifle doesnt exist and Lee wont produce a pic to prove us wrong....

+1

Lee24 is a lying P.O.S.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After more than 2 years of VAnimrod and Triggerguard claiming to have secret, unidentified sources at Winchester who said I and others do not own the rifles we own, anyone who believes them is rather naive.

Steve_NO demonstrates how country lawyers, when they lack the facts, attack the witness without facts. It works on you gullible dummies.

once again dumb arse, if you would post a picture damn near this whole site would have to eat crow and apologize but you havent dont that so the only conclusion we can come to is your a liar....

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by rattler

once again dumb arse, if you would post a picture damn near this whole site would have to eat crow and apologize but you havent dont that so the only conclusion we can come to is your a liar....

So how come nobody else can get a photo of these rifles either?

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
The "dumb arses" are those of you who buy into the stories fed to you VAnimrod and others. You are their suckers.

Page 17 of 806 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (35, 444Matt, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 9 invisible), 1,525 guests, and 772 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,303
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.