Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Hawk...hate seeing you stress out like this. PM me your PayPal acct number and I'll take care of this for you.

It's how I roll!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by isaac
Hawk...hate seeing you stress out like this. PM me your PayPal acct number and I'll take care of this for you.

It's how I roll!

See there Hawk---that's the kind of thing WE protect against. The bad guys.. cool wink

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

It's how I roll!
Thanks so much, Isaac. A PM is on the way with all of my pertinent account numbers. Should I also send you my SS number? wink

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

It's how I roll!

Only if you are sure that this is the real Isaac. This could be Isaac in China.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

It's how I roll!

Only if you are sure that this is the real Isaac. This could be Isaac in China.
I'd trust a Chinese Isaac before I'd trust the one we have here. laugh

Just kidding, Isaac.

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I've paid via PayPal but never sold anything using the PayPal money transfer system.

Good luck, man. Hope you're not wondering as to a big chunk of change.

I bet a bunch of the classified guys could have you the straight skinny pronto.

PS...got the PM. Thanks for the account info and SSN!! Consider yourself all taken care of!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
PS...got the PM. Thanks for the account info and SSN!! Consider yourself all taken care of!
laugh

Now don't forget your officer of the court status. wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Now send me the passwords Hawkeye, and I'll help Bob out. I'm sure we can come up with some "results" in no time at all! wink

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JacquesLaRami
Now send me the passwords Hawkeye, and I'll help Bob out. I'm sure we can come up with some results in no time at all! wink
laugh

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
I have found PayPal to be very anti-firearms/2nd Amendment. I do as little business through them as possible. They can arbitrarily freeze your funds and reek havoc with your account. Their political leanings are very liberal/left leaning.

There is an alternative. It is Gunpal. They will also donate a percentage of your transactions to the non-profit organization of your choosing, such as GOA, NRA, your favorite ministry or whatever. They are very pro-2nd, and work as well as PP in my experience.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by I_will_be_Frank
I have found PayPal to be very anti-firearms/2nd Amendment. I do as little business through them as possible. They can arbitrarily freeze your funds and reek havoc with your account. Their political leanings are very liberal/left leaning.

There is an alternative. It is Gunpal. They will also donate a percentage of your transactions to the non-profit organization of your choosing, such as GOA, NRA, your favorite ministry or whatever. They are very pro-2nd, and work as well as PP in my experience.
Thanks. That information may come in handy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Paypal pfishing schemes were rampant for a while. Now on Ebay auctions they hide the full bidder ID's, which helps prevent crooks sending scams.

I fell for a 2nd chance bid once on an outboard motor, then realized immediately it was fake, and quickly changed all my Ebay and Paypal passwords. No harm done.

I've had more trouble with debit cards than with Paypal. Firearms I just use money orders or cashier checks, what few I have bought by mail.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

W
W
Read your PayPal account agreement and then READ IT AGAIN. If you have a business account set up with them, beware. All a buyer has to do is pay through Paypal with his credit card and then contact his credit card company, file a claim for any reason (did not receive, authenticity, not as described, whatever he dreams up). The buyer's credit card company reverses the charges, PayPal then deducts the funds from you, and you are now out whatever you shipped. Can't happen that way? It did to me! Never use PayPal!

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Food for thought. Thanks.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by I_will_be_Frank

I second the above. I have used both, but now only will use GunPal.

Type PayPal into a search engine and do a little research. They can cause you a lot of heartburn. Just my 2 cents.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I was grudgingly using paypal until a few months ago when I sold an item (not a gun) and the person put a word in the comment box that was the same as the name of a gun. Paypal locked up my account and asked for no explanation, there was no option to explain the situation. Thankfully I was able to request a check and get my money out but I am done with them. I also had received many of the fake emails.

Just google paypal problems. There are websites devoted to how people have been screwed by paypal. Paypal is anti 2nd Amendment, anti gun, use it at your own risk.

The critters have to win every time, I only have to win once. www.swanspointoutfitters.com
www.lazybar-t.com outfitters
65-43-22-5
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

247 members (1minute, 204guy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 257_X_50, 1beaver_shooter, 32 invisible), 2,233 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,113
Posts18,483,446
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.