-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 806 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 805 806
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
not really......had offers from VA to send me his personal firearms to try out before buying my own just on my word i would send it back.....all you had to do to gain any trust from ANYONE here was post a picture and couldnt even handle that.....

Last edited by rattler; 12/25/09.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Lee24

Steve_NO demonstrates how country lawyers, when they lack the facts, attack the witness without facts. It works on you gullible dummies.

no, since you've demonstrated countless times that you are a pathological liar, and been the subject of long threads documenting your lies, and have become a forum joke, I'd say you have been completely impeached as a witness.....you have zero credibility here except with your sock puppet buddy oldman. The other 15,000 members know you're a lying sack of [bleep]. That's not attacking the witness without facts, that's impeaching the witness with his own lies. Savvy?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
After more than 2 years of VAnimrod and Triggerguard claiming to have secret, unidentified sources at Winchester who said I and others do not own the rifles we own, anyone who believes them is rather naive.

fluff,

yet you want us to believe you on your word alone??? provide proof with a photo....

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
With my computer settings this thread is 35 pages and counting.

Retired cat herder.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by g5m
With my computer settings this thread is 35 pages and counting.

It's not the quantity, it's the quality.

IC B2

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Im glad he has his thread back under control. Probably out searching garage sales for a kettlebell.

Me personally I always thought it was easier for someone to prove they have something (via photo or other means) than it is for someone to prove that something does not exist...kind of hard to take a picture of that.

Last edited by varmintsinc; 12/26/09. Reason: spelin

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I imagine the extent of control has something to do with the Thorazine dosage.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by varmintsinc
Me personally I always thought it was easier for someone to prove they have something (via photo or other means) than it is for someone to prove that something does not exist...kind of hard to take a picture of that.

roger clemens hgh/ped defense was 'how do you prove a negative?'

didn't work too well for him either.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wow, I really hate to see this site slide down to the level of Big Stick's private hell hole of foul mouthed wannabes. Is the picture of ANY rifle so important as to produce all this invective? Seems to me that neither side has any proof so lets move on. Would you guys act this way if you were sitting around the table down at the VFW? There are enough "keyboard thugs" on other gun sites, lets not turn this one into a bunch or grade school kids fighting over the last cookie in the jar.

In any case all Model 70s are good barreled actions hampered by a club of a stock. Yeah I got one in 30-06 and it's a ton of fun with cast bullets and a good backup rifle or loaner.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lee shouldn't be allowed within 200 yards of a VFW.

Me

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by oldman1942
Would you guys act this way if you were sitting around the table down at the VFW?

This would have moved from the table to the parking lot months ago.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pretty sure that the confusion on the machine gun ammo comes from the fact that MG "overhead" fire ammo was always the first runs of any lot and inherently more uniform in tolerances. It was always marked as overhead fire ammo also AND THAT is what was normally delinked and used in lieu of match ammo early on. At least that is my 24 years experience in SF and match shooting.

BH

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by oldman1942
Wow, I really hate to see this site slide down to the level of Big Stick's private hell hole of foul mouthed wannabes. Is the picture of ANY rifle so important as to produce all this invective? Seems to me that neither side has any proof so lets move on. Would you guys act this way if you were sitting around the table down at the VFW? There are enough "keyboard thugs" on other gun sites, lets not turn this one into a bunch or grade school kids fighting over the last cookie in the jar.

In any case all Model 70s are good barreled actions hampered by a club of a stock. Yeah I got one in 30-06 and it's a ton of fun with cast bullets and a good backup rifle or loaner.

[Linked Image]

You can claim only so much for so long and continue to refuse any attempt to back it up before everyone calls BS. He could have ended that thread on the second page with a simple photo but got called on it. Even then he refused to back down and implied everyone else was wrong including someone who was working inside the plant.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You mean, "VAnimrod and Triggerguard CLAIM that Winchester never made the rifles in South Carolina."

They CLAIMED to have been told such by someone at Winchester, whom they have been unable to name. They made it all up.

And then I provided you with the name and phone number of someone at Winchester who also verified that no such rifles existed, even as limited production, non-cataloged items.

I provided the name and number, VA then said it was the same person he spoke to. Or did you conveniently forget this?

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hmm.. somebody who registered on 9/15/09 is referencing Big Stick? Since Big Stick's been gone quite a bit longer than that, makes you wonder who's double registered as oldman?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Hmmmm indeed...

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ingwe
He might have a mouse in his pocket..... wink

Ingwe
Or maybe he has worms.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Hmm.. somebody who registered on 9/15/09 is referencing Big Stick? Since Big Stick's been gone quite a bit longer than that, makes you wonder who's double registered as oldman?
Yeah it seems hes got an axe to grind with Stick too....whataputz!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He's a well known moron from other places. Gone by several handles.

Me

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Thats a given.....Stick musta really stuck it to him. laugh
LOLOLOL

Page 18 of 806 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

174 members (300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 673, 16penny, 26 invisible), 2,130 guests, and 1,064 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,265
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.