-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 806 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 805 806
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
None here. Just hate to stink up Lee's thread with logic.

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Logic..Hmmmmm...a hitherto unknown phenomenon in a Lee24 context... grin

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lee24 is the most intersting person I've ever encountered, I mean you hear about people being "negative attention seekers" and probably most of us if we think about it know aomeone who can get that way from time to time (often times a child), but in Lee's case its an abosulute pathological condidtion. Even if Lee24 held a position that everyone AGREED WITH he would post the opposite, just to gain that attention. I would love to see him locked away and studied by a team of Dr.'s- I would definately make sure to take a field trip to his padded cell to see the legend in person. Lee is the reason Walter Freeman invented the Transorbital Lobotomy, a procedure so simple anyone of us could perform it on our friend here, and send him on his way a couple hours post-op and save oursleves so much hassle here on the 'Fire!
[Linked Image]

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 175rltw
Lee24 is the most intersting person I've ever encountered, I mean you hear about people being "negative attention seekers"

Thousands of guys in bars score off gals with similar issues.

Makes you look at Lee in an all new light......

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Dooooooood....not that!

[Linked Image]

grin
Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So what are you saying ? Lees that special kind of girl who had a bad relationship with her dad, and now she's gonna bone everything she can get her legs around? sounds about right. In a addition to being the posterchild for lobotomy he is the poster child for
[Linked Image]

and of course (this is the most clinical and least disturbing image I could find) for once in my life out of good taste I posted the link rathe than the picture (though its really just a drawing)
http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/images/abortion1.jpg

Last edited by 175rltw; 12/27/09.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow, I was just envisioning a little banter about "emotional slut" and things like that.

You guys are, well..

mean.

wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Lee24
Originally Posted By: Lee24
You mean, "VAnimrod and Triggerguard CLAIM that Winchester never made the rifles in South Carolina."

They CLAIMED to have been told such by someone at Winchester, whom they have been unable to name. They made it all up.

---- Then is yarn in response -----------
And then I provided you with the name and phone number of someone at Winchester who also verified that no such rifles existed, even as limited production, non-cataloged items.

I provided the name and number, VA then said it was the same person he spoke to. Or did you conveniently forget this?

- exbiologist

------- The FACT is -----------------
1. I never saw any such name provided.
No one ever sent it to me in a PM, either.
Sounds like yet more BS from the hate crowd of know-nothing bluffers.

2. If someone had, that doesn't mean VAnimrod or Triggerguard actually had any such source at Winchester, and anyone who believes they did, is a gullible idiot.

3. Why would any of you take 2 years to come up with the name of this alleged source? Smells like more or your typical BS.

4. Post the name and contact information again, so I can call them.

5. This topic is about US Military Sniper Rifles, another subject to which the usual trolls have nothing to add, so they try to dredge up some other old phony issues they concocted.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
You trolls play with each other, while the lurkers begin to ask themselves why none of you can ever come up with any real information.

http://24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/3493183/20

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

------- The FACT is -----------------
1. I never saw any such name provided.
No one ever sent it to me in a PM, either.

Lee - your lying knows no bounds.

From the link exbiologist provided:

Originally Posted by exbiologist
OK, I just talked with Rick Taylor with Winchester's customer service. Phone number is 800-333-3288.
I specifically asked, "has there ever been a .375 H&H Super Grade produced in the South Carolina factory? Either as a non-cataloged limited run for a single distributor or as a cataloged model?" He said, "no sir, the largest caliber to date has been the .338, and they just began making those. But I suspect they will make those larger calibers in the future."
So there you go, someday soon one might exist, but they currently do not (which no one here ever really doubted)
Ingwe, if you could get cracking on the time machine poster for Lee, I would much appreciate it.

Well, exbiologist came up with a name of someone at Winchester Customer Service, 2.5 years after VAnimrod and triggerguard were unable to name their contacts. Of course, it's right off the new Winchester web site. Thanks for nothing, exbiologist.

What makes you think this CS rep is the secret contact of VAnimrod or triggerguard whom they cannot name? How dumb can you be?

So it's obvious you did in fact see and acknowledge the name provided to you.

Honestly - you are worthless to this forum.

Me

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
You can really screw up a good story with facts and logic. smirk

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My favorite thing going on that thread is the misdirection Lee utilizes, totally disreagrding the fact that exbiologist just put the smack down- Lee now wants to argue over whether or not that guy is in fact the "top secret source" I love it.
[Linked Image]

Here is a composite sketch of the highly touted top secret source. It pains me to be the one to step forward with this information, but in the interst of integrity I feel compelled. While it is possible to ascertain through customer service reps like he ones listed on the winchester website that the 375 H&H supergrade doesn't exist- VAnimrod used another method. You'll never get him to name his source because his source was no commonplace Winchester employee, wasn't in fact internal to the company at all. In fact the reason VAnimrod will not site his source is because he is concerned about the possibilty of being prosecuted for INDUSTRIAL ESPIONAGE- because he used the SUPERSPY yuo can see in the composite sketch above to gain this intelligence.

Here is a composite sketch of the severet agent I uilized to sleuthe this whole thing out

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 175rltw; 12/27/09.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by teal

Honestly - you are worthless to this forum.

well, except for the comic relief part

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I love it when Lee is posting, I'm glad he stands up and fights back against the truth. Beats the heck out of asking whether or not a .308 will kill an elk.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by exbiologist
I'm glad he stands up and fights back against the truth.

I may have a new favorite...
Now that is funny,

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So all this hoopla is whether or no a model 70 in a certain caliber was made at a certain factory? Have I got it right?
This has what to do with sniper rifles?

As for Big Stick (ex NOBODY), the ONLY place to talk with him is at ARAIG as he has been banned off every other, well anyway, 12 sites. I really enjoy communicating with him as he has more BS than most and anyone who snags little trout and put gel coat on the stocks of 54 Winchesters is obviously a real expert outdoorsman. He's an excellent example of "rig pig americanus" of which we have had our fill of in WY. Happily most have left our area and poaching is way down as are incidents of guys trying to pick up middle school girls with offers of meth.

Here's an idea for y'all. Offer Lee to come see him and observe the rifle in question, photograph it and post said photos on the site. I've extended that offer to the trash on ARAIG who claim all my pohotos are stolen off the net (although thay can't seem to find any anywhere). Thus far no one has shown up (subject, of course to my security requirements), as given the unbalanced state of many there, I would not wish them in my home, nor with them w/o at least two LEOs present. (Friends & members of our gun club). I've even thrown in a FREE plane ticket home for them can I not produce the guns on the list (yet to be supplied, of course), they send me. Try that out rather than all this posturing and keyboard blather....might work.

Anyway, I only own one "sniper rifle" (replica) and it still kills as well as it did when Sharpe was popping Frogs out at 300 yards two centuries ago. Once I did own a WW I USMC sniper 03' but the guy just throwing Franklins on the table and at 60, I gave in.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'd rather have Lee than you.

Me

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Well, you were doing alright just being Lee24, now you want to expand and be 2 characters, that's a reach few actors can pull off.

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lee's had more offers than all the internet handles you have (HAD) to make-up to stay in one place for more than a month. He, much like yourself, prefers the comfort of seclusion.

Page 20 of 806 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

174 members (300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 673, 16penny, 26 invisible), 2,130 guests, and 1,064 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,265
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.