Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 806 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 805 806
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
do those two share a basement? a URL?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
GB1

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
So, more than 2 years of inability to come up with any "expert sources" at Winchester, Mr. "exbiologist" claims to talk to "Rick Taylor with Winchester's customer service. Phone number is 800-333-3288."

Then he claims that VAnimrod and Triggerguard told him that, "Yeah, that's our secret source, too."

Baloney. If they had a source, they would have posted it.
We don't even know if this alleged source is real, much less knows anything.

I'll get someone who really knows Winchesters to call him and check this out.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Steve...not sure but I think thats them in the poster of my post...see page 39... grin
Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, but they have an awful lot in common don't they.

U
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
U
wow. collateral damage.

And I thought we were being careful too.

crap!

lesson learned....

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Does any of that really matter.......who someone knows, talked to, worked for, didn't work for..............

The only thing that I recall from all that nonsense was someone claiming that Winchester never made a 375 H&H Safari that was "roll stamped made in SC". You said otherwise and no one on either side has offered any proof of their claims other than just yelling louder and longer. Far as I'm concerned, nobody has proven anything other than what is obvious to anyone reading this garbage.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Does any of that really matter.......who someone knows, talked to, worked for, didn't work for..............

The only thing that I recall from all that nonsense was someone claiming that Winchester never made a 375 H&H Safari that was "roll stamped made in SC". You said otherwise and no one on either side has offered any proof of their claims other than just yelling louder and longer. Far as I'm concerned, nobody has proven anything other than what is obvious to anyone reading this garbage.

That Lee24 is a pathological liar?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And you have your MD from where that provides you the expertise to diagnose such disorders? You have had how many consults with Lee, or that matter anyone? I am getting so bored with all this attribution of mental illness to anyone, anyone happens to disagree with. It adds NOTHING to the debate and only makes the poster appear the fool. Do you also diagnose cancer over the internet? Cure by playing with rattlesnakes? Howl at the moon to make rain?

Look, boys, no one has produced any hard proof that would stand up in a deposition. Until someone does it's all like a bunch of playground brats fighting over the last seat on the merry-go-round.

DIE THREAD DIE!!!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lee claims to have something......all he has to do is post a photo and the lot of us would have to eat crow and apologize but he has stated that "we are not worthy" to see the photos....so he dug the hole himself.......were it just the rifle we could prolly let it go but there is a laundry list of crap he has been wrong on so we just dont believe a damn thing he posts cause the majority of it turns out to be wrong upon fact checking....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Lee24

I'll get someone who really knows Winchesters to call him and check this out.

another bullshit promise that will never be followed up on, while Lee moves on to yet another lie.

how's the part time night med school class going? You do realize there is no such thing, don't you? you don't just get to, like, drop in and play with cadavers as a hobby.

it is really amazing how this douchebag dances around with irrelevant crap about who is who at Winchester/FN when the crux if the matter is that he's a liar unless he puts up the picture he says he has. if it existed, that picture would have been up months ago.....maybe the guy just enjoys being a laughing stock, I don't know.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by oldman1942
And you have your MD from where that provides you the expertise to diagnose such disorders? You have had how many consults with Lee, or that matter anyone? I am getting so bored with all this attribution of mental illness to anyone, anyone happens to disagree with. It adds NOTHING to the debate and only makes the poster appear the fool. Do you also diagnose cancer over the internet? Cure by playing with rattlesnakes? Howl at the moon to make rain?

Look, boys, no one has produced any hard proof that would stand up in a deposition. Until someone does it's all like a bunch of playground brats fighting over the last seat on the merry-go-round.

DIE THREAD DIE!!!!!!

How does it feel with Lee24's hand up your ass, puppet?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Hey VA,

You coulda become a highly-skilled wrecker driver, and made more than a cardiac surgeon. You wasted your time practicing law!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You really are an immature ass. A regular internet question ducker and subject changer. Obviously Debate 101 was NOT covered in your GED. You gonna answer the question or not?

You get a pass living in Obama land. Your ex Senator, Chicago mayor and ex Governor couldn't get elected roadkill pickup officer in WY!

Must be wonderful to NOT be able to buy a gun w/o some state card and HAVE to visit the super safe town of Chicago unarmed. LMAO!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I had forgotten this priceless gem....not only does Engineer Lee design some kind of medical monitoring gear, he can tread water in very cold water for several hours.....apparently those hypothermia time charts do not appply to our Lee. He really could kick Chuck Norris's ass, if he thought he was worthy of it.

"I also know it from being an engineer who helped develop vital signs monitors, and from participating in one of the early tests myself, which involved treading water in cold water for several hours."

I should have entered that one in the Lee's Biggest Lies contest, but I'd plum forgotten it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You have Lee's employment records, job descriptions and annual reviews at your disposal? Of course you do!

Lets see water temp not specified, clothing worn not specified, age, health and activity level not specified but YOU have charts?
Here's a hint..... You can die of Hypothermia in the Gulf Stream and the Arctic ocean.....takes a trifle longer in the former.

Can we see a copy of your DD 214 as a Navy SEAL or at least professional diver?

Please don't publish any of your reloading data....LOL

A 747 with 500 attorneys in it hitting a mountain.... a good start.
What do you call an attorney skydiver?.....Skeet

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
thats the best arguement you can come up with.....the dumb SOB tried arguing libel laws with me, a newspaper publisher and a bunch of lawyers and thinks he came out on top.....he is a pathological liar, nothing more......i know a few ppl with employment records along the same lines of what Lee claims so i dont doubt someone could hold multiple doctorates and the like but the thing those ppl have in common and Lee lacks is that they have no problem producing proof if asked, hell most of them are proud as hell to do it because of the work they put towards it.....

Lee is just a blow hard idiot that hasnt produced ANY proof of anything he has claimed to do....hell he cant post a simple picture of a rifle so i think he is far more like an idiot reporter we employed for all of 10 days, his resume and stories he told us didnt match up and put the SOB bout 5 years ahead of the rest of us cause what he claimed was not possible in the time he claimed it happened and was easy enough to check out cause we had the info to do so....just a internet commando claiming to do a bunch of chit he never did and gets called on it when he regularly [bleep] up the details.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

DIE THREAD DIE!!!!!!

How does it feel with Lee24's hand up your ass, puppet?
Lol

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by rattler
....hell he cant post a simple picture of a rifle....

That really is at the heart of his never-ending pile of bullshit.

I'm certain he was lying on a regular basis before that, but I think that is his masterpiece of duplicity. I wonder if his fellow wrecker drivers have to listen to his tripe on a daily basis?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

DIE THREAD DIE!!!!!!

This is scary; Lee24's sock puppet is talking back to him, being disrespectful, and not taking his side. Time for a new, new persona Lee24.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't know why I bother replying to a sock puppet but attached is a fairly standard chart, which demonstrates that by any definition of cold....Liar's own word to describe the water...Our Lee would have been unconscious long before his "several hours"...again Liar's own words....had passed. He wouldn't have been breathing, much less treading water.

But of course, like most incidents in Lee's made up fantasy life, it never happened.

http://www.boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow/hypothermia.htm

what now....the hand up your ass is going to tell you he was wearing a wet suit? we've seen Lee's fat ass with his catfish, and I don't think he could tread water in a hot tub for ten minutes without going into cardiac arrest.

Page 21 of 806 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (219 Wasp, 1badf350, 219DW, 1936M71, 222Sako, 1234, 57 invisible), 2,430 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,440
Posts18,489,455
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.