Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 806 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 805 806
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Thanks guys, I woke up after having a bad night and laughing has made me feel better.

I did not look to far back but im guessing ChrisF never had to cry because of real photos posted of the rifles? Also it stinks that our board member in Afgan had to drop out of the conversation due to lees constant drivel, wish you a safe day in the dirt sir.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Lee24
rattler,

I am not a lawyer, but from what some of the professed lawyers posting here tell me, I had a lot more education in libel than they did in my law classes.

Liar.....the real lawyers on here told you how ridiculously, sophomorically wrong you were. were these your secret PM friends?

freaking buffoon.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I was a rocket and missile ENGINEER, years ago, not a scientist.
I would have to be licensed practice law to be a lawyer, just like VAnimrod would need to have a law license to call himself a lawyer.

VAnimrod is the source of the latest lie, that I am a tow truck driver. My name isn't even "Lee".

I do know a couple of owners of towing firm entrepreneurs who earn over a million dollars a year. You non-achievers shouldn't sneer at hard work.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
remember, you need to have an engineering license to be an engineer too.

Not just a good imagination.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

VAnimrod is the source of the latest lie, that I am a tow truck driver. My name isn't even "Lee".

and as you brought up above the burden of proof is on you to prove him wrong, if you aint willing to prove it, quit b!tching 'bout it....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As usual, dumbass, you miss the point of NYT v. Sullivan....the critical factor is not that it's a newspaper making the questioned statement. In fact, the allegedly false and defamatory statement in Sullivan wasn't even a news story or editorial, it was in a paid advertisement.

the key holding of Sullivan is that a public official must prove actual malice....which means publishing statements known to be false or with reckless disregard of whether they're true or not....in order to recover general damages for defamatory statements related to his official duties.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My name isn't even "Lee".

Oh, so you lied about that, too.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Yeah weird how a towing company, photobucket account and forum name in basicly the same geographical area would all come together. Heck for lee that would be absolute proof of something. I even said it before and I will say it again, if that is your company and it does well why not take pride in it an admit ownership? I know a couple guys in (Garbes Towing, Milpitas, CA) that have made an excellent living in the tow business and have worked their butts off to do it.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by RWE
remember, you need to have an engineering license to be an engineer too.

Not just a good imagination.

No engineering license is required (mandatory) for many engineering occupations. In some, such as road design (civil engineering) a state license is required to certify that the design meets requirements. In other cases ((e.g., auto, electronic and aircraft design, no license is required since a testing program validates the safety of the design.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

Has ANYTHING Lee24 posted been verified?

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

I'll bet hes not 24 either... wink

I'm just sayin... grin

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
he was born in 24 or 42... or he is 42 and when he typed Lee24 his dyslexia kicked in and he just ran with it, recognizing its potential future usefulness

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
24 is the nunber of his personalities, Lee being one of them.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder...

Along with AADD as a side job.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
WAIT - WAIT - WAIT

Is this Lee24?

http://durham.citysearch.com/profile/6200146/durham_nc/lee_s_24_hour_towing_inc.html

Name, location, MO - all seem to be consistent!

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I suspect the 24 is for the 24hourcampfire.

Lee goes by "LeeinSC" on other forums.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I thought it was like Jack Bauer in 24.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by djs
WAIT - WAIT - WAIT

Is this Lee24?

http://durham.citysearch.com/profile/6200146/durham_nc/lee_s_24_hour_towing_inc.html

Name, location, MO - all seem to be consistent!

No way to many good reviews to be lee.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lee,

Please never stop posting on this forum. It's comedy gold, and I love every minute of it.

You guys trying to run him off- don't do it! Take it for what it is. Every campfire needs a Lee24.

I *hope*, Lee, that you are smarter than we give you credit for, and we've all taken the bait, hook, line, and sinker. If so, props to you. Keep blurring the line between reality and make believe just enough to keep the forum members attacking their keyboards in anger and frustration.

If not, and you are posting this stuff in all seriousness, it is still hilarious, but I feel bad for you. Don't you know that you could silence the critics with a few simple pictures and documents? Then YOU would be the one laughing, and we'd all eat crow.

How about a pic of your engineering degrees? Or your mystical guns? Or any pics, for that matter, that back up any of your tales? Or any shred of evidence, or web links, that lend credence to your stories? With all of your many accomplishments, I'm sure you've got links all over the web to show of your greatness. What is your real name, for example? You know how epic it would be if you actually did all the stuff you claim to have done, and everyone on here was wrong about you? I would laugh for a very, very long time, either way.

I love me some lee24, but I'm not sure why, yet.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I suspect the 24 is for the 24hourcampfire. - RIGHT

Lee goes by "LeeinSC" on other forums. - WRONG

Robert E. Lee is a general and person I admire.

dryflyelk, you probably are so far behind the curve in discussing anything technical, that you are unable to recognize just how much more some of us know about engineering than you do.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well I guess the "boys" on the playground will continue on this thread carrying on about whomever Lee may be and what he owns or does not. Anyone who knows ISP tracing 101 could determine we are hardly related nor am I his puppet.

You guys are almost as easy as the a-holes on ARAIG, he just keeps playing you like little sunfishes on a cane pole and you keep coming back for more.

He doesn't HAVE to prove a thing to any of you but probably enjoys your frantic efforts to flush him out for their entertainment value.

BTW there is NO site requirement to have a handle that in anyway resembles your real name, nor is the same as used on other sites.
Perhaps when wing nuts appoints an internet Czar, that will change.

Following this is, at best boring, at worst revealing of the ease with which one can wind up a bunch of keyboard boys over something of no import, considering the REAL problems we face.

I hope you are all as worried about what the idiots in DC are doing to you, your children and grand-children as you are about the GD 375.

BTW anyone with the Photoshop ability to make a cover like my latest publication (shown below) would find it very easy to whip up a M-70 375 stamped with "Made on Mars by Little Green Men", so don't count too much on what you think you are seeing.

Keep snapping up those worms and ending up in the frying pan...LOL

[Linked Image]

Page 23 of 806 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

108 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, afisher, 6 invisible), 1,470 guests, and 830 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,324
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.