Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 806 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 805 806
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Lee24

Robert E. Lee is a general and person I admire.

did you teach him everything he knows as well

Highlander.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He doesn't HAVE to prove a thing to any of you but probably enjoys your frantic efforts to flush him out for their entertainment value.

your right he doesnt have to but if he wants anyone to believe him he needs to offer something other than the lot of us are to stupid to know.....to much chit he has posted has been fact checked and turned out to be bullchit....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by djs

No engineering license is required (mandatory) for many engineering occupations.

True and I'm an example of a trained engineer working in a field that doesn't require a license. Lee24 has, on the other hand, claimed numerous times to have a PE license and has certainly claimed to work in fields such as structural engineering that would require a license. Of course, he has not able to provide proof of it.

As far as oldman 1942, he seems to be very lee-like in his claims. Certainly his contention that tracking by ISP is easy is true however doing so from the data available to a basic user on an html based message board is not simple without doing some cracking on Rick's computer that none of us are going to do. Rick on the other hand could easily do so.

I do find it interesting that an anagram of leeoldman is enema doll. Just saying. grin

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Pugs

I do find it interesting that an anagram of leeoldman is enema doll. Just saying. grin

TFF! A sock puppet by another name.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

dryflyelk, you probably are so far behind the curve in discussing anything technical, that you are unable to recognize just how much more some of us know about engineering than you do.

By "some of us", I hope you mean, "everyone but me".

I don't know jack about engineering, and never claimed to. I have a feeling we have the former in common; the later, not so much.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by djs

Has ANYTHING Lee24 posted been verified?

verified as false, yes

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
who's keeping the list of all the stuff Lee said he was going to do and then get back to us with names,photos, proof, etc.?

don't you love the way he says that stuff and then you never hear about it again?

maybe oldman can help him out with that stuff.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
C
CLB Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by wmeek
attacking many different people.

hey fluff,

from what i see, it's pretty much just you.

yeah, liarboy likes to say "we" and act like there's somebody besides him being laughed at. it's you, Lee....it's all you.

Steve,

It's correct to say "we". It's his multiple personalities that we laugh at...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dryflyelk

dryflyelk, you probably are so far behind the curve in discussing anything technical, that you are unable to recognize just how much more some of us know about engineering than you do.

By "some of us", I hope you mean, "everyone but me".

I don't know jack about engineering, and never claimed to. I have a feeling we have the former in common; the later, not so much.

( <<<<< Dryfly elk, that would be the power curve AS SEEN THROUGH BINOs !!!! You sir, are so very far behind it. This is killing me, man- I would hang out here for no other reason than Lee24 if that's what it came down too, I mean this is the finest free entertainment available.

Lee, I myself am suomewhat ignorant in the field of engineering, and in fact , <<<< that is what the power curve looks like from my position, when viwed through 15x bino's. This bein gthe case could please expound on the subject for me please? Just a little info, IE where exactly is the powercurve located? How fast is it moving? Can it be graphed? thanks, G

I was wrong when I called this some of the finest free entertainment available, this is some of the finestr free Education available. I'm hoping Lee will get me an MD here if I hanf out long enough!

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Points of fact:

1) I never claimed Liar24 was a tow-truck driver. He's getting his stupid ass confused again.

2) I have claimed that he's a lying POS, res ipsa loquitur.

3) I have, and as has been verified, a law degree and am not currently practicing law. A lawyer is a term for some one who has graduated from an accredited law school, whether they practice currently or not.

4) Liar24's photobucket account lists him as "Lee", and supposition that such is his name, and his NOW claim that such is false points rather strongly toward a possibility that folks are getting REALLY close to figuring out who and what he is (hint: it is not an engineer).

5) No current or former living P.E. in either NC or SC (both states Liar24 claims to have worked in, and both that would and do require a P.E. license for work Liar24 claims to have done) matches the description, age, or expertise Liar24 claims to possess.

Aside from all that, you do have to wonder when enough will be enough............

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pugs

That was worth reading 47 pages for. laugh

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
It will never be enough VA. Most people would have quit along time ago after some of the beatings he has taken. They would have pronounded us as uninformed or misquided and gone on to another forum. The fact that he stays and has turned most of the threads into "victory" shows how bad it really is.

I guess I wonder if Lee is the rocket/structural engineer, google fu grandmaster, woodworker extrordinare, AMU marksman, inventor, consultant, lawyer and now possibly medical something (missed most of that one) why would he bother to hang out with us? Im sure with his superior intelligence he would be of a better service to the world sharing his knowledge on forums catering to those professions.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I feel like I'm watching Scooby Doo and at any moment Lee24 is going to be unmasked! this is so exciting!

Who will the villain/village idiot turn out to be? DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL!!!! We'll be right back with Liar24's REAL identity!! If that ever came about the thread would get to be 300 pages long possibly the most viewed/ commented on post in the history of Algore's (excesior!) internet. (Lee's probably flipping out that I just gave Algore (excelsior!) credit for HIS invention...)

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Ain't talking about, or could give a damn about, when enough is enough for Liar24.....

He doesn't matter.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
WTF is an "Enema Doll" ?!

...not sure that I really want to know,

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Points of fact:

1) I never claimed Liar24 was a tow-truck driver. He's getting his stupid ass confused again.

2) I have claimed that he's a lying POS, res ipsa loquitur.

3) I have, and as has been verified, a law degree and am not currently practicing law. A lawyer is a term for some one who has graduated from an accredited law school, whether they practice currently or not.

4) Liar24's photobucket account lists him as "Lee", and supposition that such is his name, and his NOW claim that such is false points rather strongly toward a possibility that folks are getting REALLY close to figuring out who and what he is (hint: it is not an engineer).

5) No current or former living P.E. in either NC or SC (both states Liar24 claims to have worked in, and both that would and do require a P.E. license for work Liar24 claims to have done) matches the description, age, or expertise Liar24 claims to possess.

Aside from all that, you do have to wonder when enough will be enough............

VA has him nailed down. Lee or Liar, or his AKA: Oldman42 the enema doll. All could be put to rest with a picture.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Think sock puppet.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nighty nite kiddies, it's past your beddypie times.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Enema doll......I like that.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
i have to post so i don't lose this thread. keep up the good work and please don't make Lee and oldman leave

Page 24 of 806 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (1badf350, 257wthbylover, 219DW, 1936M71, 222Sako, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,438
Posts18,489,412
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.