...please don't make Lee and oldman leave

If only.

GB1

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I agree with 175, this is like 'The Mole'. Who can flush out the creator of L24 and now oldman. Whoever it is purposely has left tells and is laughing double that no one has figured it out. I haven't been here long enough to have any idea.

Kent

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Lee24

I'll get someone who really knows Winchesters to call him and check this out.

If you own the rifle in question why would you have to "get someone who really knows Winchesters" to check this out?

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Outstanding photo Sgt.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
STUPID QUESTION of the day:

"If you own the rifle in question why would you have to "get someone who really knows Winchesters" to check this out?"

ANSWER:

I don't need to check out the rifle I own.

I want to check out this alleged person at Winchester, which someone came up with, after VAnimrod and Triggerguard claimed for 2 years to have an inside authority there, but were suspiciously unable to name them.

IC B2

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

"If you own the rifle in question why would you have to "get someone who really knows Winchesters" to check this out?"

ANSWER:

I want to check out this alleged person at Winchester, which someone came up with, after VAnimrod and Triggerguard claimed for 2 years to have an inside authority there, but were suspiciously unable to name them.

Pitiable . . . . . . .

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

ANSWER:

to me the obvious thing to do is just post a picture and prove us wrong......but maybe that answer is to obvious and simple....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I am sorry, this is a Lee24 thread. So I need an online source for my posts:

Mariam Webster:

Main Entry: piti�able
Pronunciation: pit-EE-uh-bul
Function: adjective
Date: 15th century

1 : deserving or exciting pity : lamentable <pitiable victims>
2 : of a kind to evoke mingled pity and contempt especially because of inadequacy <a pitiable excuse>
synonyms see contemptible

Last edited by BMT; 12/31/09.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

ANSWER:

Wait a sec!
You said you sold the rifle......well which is it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
gotta love the logic....Liar24 wants the name of the person VA talked to at Winchester so that Liar24 can prove that VA is full of chit.....HOWEVER the easiest way to prove VA full of chit is not to get the name of the person VA talked to, it is to just post a damn picture of said rifle.....starting to wonder if Liar24 is just dragging this out until Winchester does produce the rifle so he can than actually buy one and than post a picture.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B3

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I sold one of them already. I had 2.
I sold my two pre-64 .375s when I bought the newer ones.
A friend also had one in .375 H&H.
Another friend has one in .30-06.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

A complete absence of self respect, right there.

BMT

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rattler
gotta love the logic....Liar24 wants the name of the person VA talked to at Winchester so that Liar24 can prove that VA is full of chit.....HOWEVER the easiest way to prove VA full of chit is not to get the name of the person VA talked to, it is to just post a damn picture of said rifle.....starting to wonder if Liar24 is just dragging this out until Winchester does produce the rifle so he can than actually buy one and than post a picture.....

Yeah, but VA and TG asked for an independent verification of the serial number to check date of manufacture.

At this point, anything Lee types is digital diarrhea...

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
damn if there are that many out there, google should have some pictures of them somewhere.... or at least ONE Of your friends should have a digital camera and the ABILITY to post a photo on this thread....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by rattler

Even when FN starts making them again, they will not be, and HAVE NEVER BEEN, rollstamped "Made in Columbia, S.C."

Simple [bleep] fact, and one that Liar24 could refute (if he had the rifle he claims, the one that Winchester flatly states that they have never made) with a couple pics and a serial number.

Liar24 won't, because he can't, just like he won't back up anything else he's ever claimed, because he can't.

The earlier question (when is enough going to finally be enough) still stands, and stands as directed (hint: which ain't to Liar24).

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Simply put, Rick has asked many of us to stop responding to and encouraging Liar24. Many, have. More, need to. Though, I doubt simply ignoring Liar24 will be enough. Proving him a pathological liar hasn't been; debunking damned near every one of his mythical claims hasn't been. So, what does that leave?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Tell you what, if I ever get in over my head, please don't let Oldman1942 come to my defense! Kinda like Chuck Liddell hiring Maser for a bodyguard....

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Kinda like Chuck Liddell hiring Maser for a bodyguard....

I don't care who you are, that schit right there is funny!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Simply put, Rick has asked many of us to stop responding to and encouraging Liar24. Many, have. More, need to. Though, I doubt simply ignoring Liar24 will be enough. Proving him a pathological liar hasn't been; debunking damned near every one of his mythical claims hasn't been. So, what does that leave?

Well if it screws up his bandwidth or whatever I can see that, if not, screw it we'll keep messing with him. He doesn't quit, I won't, hell its fun. There sure isn't any truth to the postings and its all hilarious...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I sold my two pre-64 .375s when I bought the newer ones.

Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding one or more non-bizarre delusions[1] in the absence of any other significant psychopathology. Non-bizarre delusions are fixed beliefs that are certainly and definitely false, but that could possibly be plausible, for example, someone who thinks he or she is under police surveillance. In order for the diagnosis to be made auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, although olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.[2] To be diagnosed with delusional disorder, the delusion or delusions cannot be due to the effects of a drug, medication, or general medical condition, and delusional disorder cannot be diagnosed in an individual previously diagnosed with schizophrenia. A person with delusional disorder may be high functioning in daily life and may not exhibit odd or bizarre behavior aside from these delusions. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) defines six subtypes of the disorder characterized as erotomanic, grandiose, jealous, persecutory, somatic, and mixed, i.e., having features of more than one subtypes.[2] Delusions also occur as symptoms of many other mental disorders, especially the other psychotic disorders.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Page 25 of 806 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 1234, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,269 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,389
Posts18,488,664
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.