Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 26 of 806 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 805 806
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Grandiose Delusional Disorder?
Sounds appropriate. I'm not a psychiatrist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express a couple nights ago.

Last edited by exbiologist; 12/31/09.

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
It's amazing how a posting on "US military sniper rifles" can lead to a 51 page discourse on Lee24. This is good!

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
The same punks fill up a lot of subjects they cannot discuss, with personal insults, crude jokes, and bragging about themselves. US sniper rifles, military ammunition, kettle bells, hiking 50 miles, ... lots of subjects outside the knowledge of you nimrods.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
VAnimrod,

Your asserting something, along with name-calling, when you cannot back it up, is not
"proving" it.

That is one of the first things you would learn in law school.

IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lee24
VAnimrod,

Your asserting something, along with name-calling, when you cannot back it up, is not
"proving" it.

Do you assert to having the mythical Winchester, Lee? For God's sake prove it.

I thought so.

Bore.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Blow me, schit for brains.

When you "prove" something, it'll be a first.

Start with the "rollstamped 'Made in Columbia, S.C.'" M70 pics, then you PE number. Neither of which exist, so that'll end that, right there.

Otherwise, the "when is enough going to be enough" question still stands, and it ain't directed toward you, Liar24.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
VAnimrod,

"proving" it.

First thing I learned in Law school were the rules of Civil Procedure, Rules of Evidence, Contracts and torts.

Bold assertions, circular reasoning, Judicial Notice and other items came much later.

BMT

(of course, I attended during the day, I do not know what they teach at "night law school".

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The same punks fill up a lot of subjects they cannot discuss, with personal insults, crude jokes, and bragging about themselves. US sniper rifles, military ammunition, kettle bells, hiking 50 miles, ... lots of subjects outside the knowledge of you nimrods.

Merriam Webster:

Main Entry: iro�ny

Pronunciation: EYE-ruh-knee
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural iro�nies
Etymology: Latin ironia, from Greek eirōnia, from eirōn dissembler
Date: 1502

1 : a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning �called also Socratic irony
2 a : the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning b : a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony c : an ironic expression or utterance
3 a (1) : incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2) : an event or result marked by such incongruity b : incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the characters in the play �called also dramatic irony, tragic irony

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BMT
(of course, I attended during the day, I do not know what they teach at "night law school".

He was "lernin' computers" at the JUCO.

Me

IC B3

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I sold one of them already. I had 2.
I sold my two pre-64 .375s when I bought the newer ones.
A friend also had one in .375 H&H.
Another friend has one in .30-06.

Ok I missed this from before. Not only does Lee have the rifles roll stamped with Made in Columbia SC, but his friends have the only other ones made?

Also lee it is kettlebells, not kettle bells, but Im sure you invented the later and introduced it to the language as an alternative to kettlebells as the rest of the world knows them.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by teal
Originally Posted by BMT

He was "lernin' computers" at the JUCO.

I think he was lernin' to cheek his meds...

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Didja carry Kettlebells while hunting with the 375 in the Grand Canyon Lee?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"A person with delusional disorder may be high functioning in daily life and may not exhibit odd or bizarre behavior aside from these delusions. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) defines six subtypes of the disorder characterized as erotomanic, grandiose, jealous, persecutory, somatic, and mixed, i.e., having features of more than one subtypes.[2] Delusions also occur as symptoms of many other mental disorders, especially the other psychotic disorders."

So,.....no difficulty , say,.....driving a tow truck ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Otherwise, the "when is enough going to be enough" question still stands, and it ain't directed toward you, Liar24.
I hear that!

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
BMT,
My law school never has had a night school, nor anything but full-time courses. There are good law schools that have part-time and night school classes - much better schools than some of the full-time 3rd-rate law schools. Likewise, there are good MBA programs which are part-time, because they want students who have experience and are climbing the corporate ladder. Many very good engineering schools have part-time degree programs. In fact, about 200 of them combined forces 20 years ago into a satellite program of remote instruction, enabling me to sit in my home classroom and take courses from JPL and Georgia Tech.

RWE,
I already asserted that I owned several Winchesters claimed by fools to not exist. But their physical existence is real proof.

varmintsinc,
I was introduced to kettlebells in 1967.
Have YOU ever used them? What kind? What exercises?
While you were Googling, did you look up any of the old time strong men whom I recommended?

Remember when you fools scoffed at anyone doing dumbell rows with 80, 90, and 100 lbs? Remember when I posted links to MANY men who regularly used these weights in their training?

Face it, you move in a much lower orbit of physical (and mental) capabilities than many other people operate.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ok, te suspense is killing me, Who are you? I gotta know! PM me, I'll keep you rsecret identity safe! thanks Lee!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lee, stop wasting your time. These fools think they are doctors, 1000 yard shooters, legal experts and gun history experts. I have children older and far, far better educated than any of them.
"If I were king" they would all be sent over to Big Stick's private hell where insults, lies and staying OFF topic is the norm. Just a bunch of the punk brat entitled set, that had life handed to them on a platter and don't know a 98K from a GEW98.

As with the Big Stick crowd, they love to DEMAND that you do this and that to satisfy their sophomoric power trip desires.
Keyboard tough guys who would never act this way if they couldn't hide under their desks. I had one a-hole from that site threaten to come down from SD to WY and "kick my drooling old butt" etc. After I posted a link to Wyoming castle law....well he never made it.

Blah, blah, blah...most probably never served or heard a shot fired in anger. They'll be among the first to go when the food wars come.

Just give em a (GRIN) and stick to talking to the adults.

And a-w-a-y they go!
[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Ahhh oldpussy to Lees rescue.....I can feel the love.

Dang you really got a problem with Stick and ARAIG dont you....get over it loser.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
So right you are, OM1942!

What really worries them is not who we are, but that they cannot discuss any adult topics. They haven't figured out they have to get outside and actually do something first.

Happy New Year!

Page 26 of 806 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, achlupsa, 35, 5 invisible), 1,539 guests, and 818 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,323
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.