Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 27 of 806 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 805 806
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Love is in the air......................

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Can you feel it???....

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
If you love pork and beans, Tom... open the window and let it all out.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Hey Lee I've got a little vote going on right now....who do you want to see leave the campfire?

Me or Maser?

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
You and Maser might be the same person.
I don't care.
You never post anything but insults and speculation.

IC B2

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Those insults and speculations are warrented.....

Oldsnatch1942, I mean Lee24

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
If stupid hurt, and it should, both you and Framis would be in comas.

R.

You can run, but you'll just die tired.
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
IOW, you have no direct experience on this subject, nor the other one you are posting on right now.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Quit insulting and speculating Lee

Your hurting my feelings...

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
If you knew anything, you'd post it.
You don't. That's why you are all insult.

IC B3

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Yep Lee, I kicked yer azz in the bowhunting forum where you stated deer "jump" out of the way of an oncoming arrow they see.....
Laughin'

If you really knew.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
You can sit in your living room and imagine all kinds of things, Tom, that just ain't so.

I have actually SEEN deer and bears hear an arrow leaving the bow, see it in the air, and duck it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lee24
You can sit in your living room and imagine all kinds of things, Tom, that just ain't so.

I have actually SEEN deer and bears hear an arrow leaving the bow, see it in the air, and duck it.

"Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding one or more non-bizarre delusions[1] in the absence of any other significant psychopathology. Non-bizarre delusions are fixed beliefs that are certainly and definitely false, but that could possibly be plausible, for example, someone who thinks he or she is under police surveillance. In order for the diagnosis to be made auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, although olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.[2] To be diagnosed with delusional disorder, the delusion or delusions cannot be due to the effects of a drug, medication, or general medical condition, and delusional disorder cannot be diagnosed in an individual previously diagnosed with schizophrenia. A person with delusional disorder may be high functioning in daily life and may not exhibit odd or bizarre behavior aside from these delusions. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) defines six subtypes of the disorder characterized as erotomanic, grandiose, jealous, persecutory, somatic, and mixed, i.e., having features of more than one subtypes.[2] Delusions also occur as symptoms of many other mental disorders, especially the other psychotic disorders."

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Rancho, I'll bet you don't understand what your copy-and-paste says, much less what it means.

But, since you can't discuss the topics, what else can you do...?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rancho, I'll bet you don't understand what your copy-and-paste says, much less what it means.

But, since you can't discuss the topics, what else can you do...?

"Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding one or more non-bizarre delusions[1] in the absence of any other significant psychopathology. Non-bizarre delusions are fixed beliefs that are certainly and definitely false, but that could possibly be plausible, for example, someone who thinks he or she is under police surveillance. In order for the diagnosis to be made auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, although olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.[2] To be diagnosed with delusional disorder, the delusion or delusions cannot be due to the effects of a drug, medication, or general medical condition, and delusional disorder cannot be diagnosed in an individual previously diagnosed with schizophrenia. A person with delusional disorder may be high functioning in daily life and may not exhibit odd or bizarre behavior aside from these delusions. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) defines six subtypes of the disorder characterized as erotomanic, grandiose, jealous, persecutory, somatic, and mixed, i.e., having features of more than one subtypes.[2] Delusions also occur as symptoms of many other mental disorders, especially the other psychotic disorders."

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

I'm sitting back here in my easy chair imagining I didnt shoot this deer.

[Linked Image]

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Of course, EVERY deer doesn't jump the string and get away.
That's why your photo of a dead deer is irrelevant to the ones that did dodge the arrow.

Don't try to make a living with logic, Tom.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Of course, EVERY deer doesn't jump the string and get away.
That's why your photo of a dead deer is irrelevant to the ones that did dodge the arrow.

Don't try to make a living with logic, Tom.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
The less experience you have, Rancho Punko, the more those who do have experience appear delusional to you, Rancho.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The less experience you have, Rancho, the more those who do have experience appear delusional to you, Rancho.

Page 27 of 806 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

168 members (300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 673, 16penny, 27 invisible), 2,050 guests, and 1,015 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,265
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.