-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 28 of 806 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 805 806
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
" [2] Delusions also occur as symptoms of many other mental disorders, especially the other psychotic disorders."

HMMMmmmmmmmm,

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ingwe
Can you feel it???....

Ingwe

not that there's anything wrong with that

but I wish they'd get a room instead of doing it on the Fire

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
maybe Lee could make a new years resolution to post that cotton pickin' model 70 picture of a rifle he says he still owns....his continuing failure to do so brands him a lying buffoon. except of course, to his manlover.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Simply put, Rick has asked many of us to stop responding to and encouraging Liar24. Many, have.

Well there is a danger to that. To a newbie to the sport (as myself) Lee24's posts seem educational and rational, it is only the reaction of the masses that has given me pause and doubt. To a green horn the guy is totally believable..I know.

If the guy is as unreliable as the mass reaction would indicate, well imagine the guy who takes him at his word and hears no different?

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Simply put, Rick has asked many of us to stop responding to and encouraging Liar24. Many, have.

Well there is a danger to that. To a newbie to the sport (as myself) Lee24's posts seem educational and rational, it is only the reaction of the masses that has given me pause and doubt. To a green horn the guy is totally believable..I know.

If the guy is as unreliable as the mass reaction would indicate, well imagine the guy who takes him at his word and hears no different?
Exactly!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
" imagine the guy who takes him at his word and hears no different?"

That sure makes me feel good about my having inventing hearing,.......

Before that, it was a mess, ....everybody just walked around looking at each other, ....dumb-like,....and shrugging a lot.

now, where were we?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by ingwe
Can you feel it???....

Ingwe

not that there's anything wrong with that

but I wish they'd get a room instead of doing it on the Fire

Maybe the "Fire" is providing the right "Ambiance" ? laugh

Men ocassionaly stumble over the truth from time to time but, most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
- Winston Churchill-

NRA Endowment Life Member
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Tom264

Exactly!

Had similar thoughts earlier.

Really getting close to the "why give a [bleep]" thoughts now.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
[quote=VAnimrod]Simply put, Rick has asked many of us to stop responding to and encouraging Liar24. Many, have.

Exactly!

You mean I can't believe everything I read on the internet?

Despite my user name, no I am not from Texas.........

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by TexasTBag
[quote=VAnimrod]Simply put, Rick has asked many of us to stop responding to and encouraging Liar24. Many, have.

Exactly!

You mean I can't believe everything I read on the internet?

You can believe anything you want, but you should check with Lee. He knows everything.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
IC B3

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I don't believe VAnimrod has communicated with Rick Bin or with Winchester.

But it would be smart for all of you to stop your childish posting when you are unable to discuss the topics with adults.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Barkuff, if you think I gave anyone bad advice on any subject, start a thread about it, and I will explain it or retract it.

Until then, you are just insulting me without any examples to back it up - which is worthless slander.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lee, give it up. You are talking to a bunch of young punks who have neither been there or done that. When you find people who ADMIRE that Alaskan rig pig fish snagging a-hole Bigstick aka Nobody, you know you are wasting your time. Of course some of them are ARRIG trolls just coming here because there is NOTHING going on @ ARRIG except threats and name calling.

Let this thread die. We need an "ignore" function as is found on the Hide. Very useful when dealing with the keyboard commandos.

Most of them would be right at home in Lt. Col. Peter's new book which I finished last night.

Happy 2010, "shut up and vote"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Lee24
Barkuff, if you think I gave anyone bad advice on any subject, start a thread about it, and I will explain it or retract it.

Until then, you are just insulting me without any examples to back it up - which is worthless slander.

no, douchebag amateur lawyer, it's worthless libel.....written vs. oral....surely you remember your own attempted lesson on the subject. been sleeping through those night classes?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Newbies may be new, but that does not mean they are dumb. I was a newbie once and I figured out several chronic posters BS pretty quickly. I also am likely no smarter than the average new user of the 24 HR Campfire. So the rationalization of pointing the troll to the newbie is not too valid IMHO.

It amazes me no end that some sailboat fuel salesman can tie up at the dock and set up shop and we can set back and watch how many sailboats pull into the marina for a fill up, many pull up many times.

Like any troll this one does what he does on purpose because he knows just whose button he can push, when to push it, and how to push it to get a desired reaction. The reason he keeps pushing the buttons is because it works and it gives him a sense of gratification and control. So how much happiness do you want to give the troll in the New Year and how much control over your actions are you willing to continue to grant to the troll in the New Year? We didn't see the Model 70 375 picture last year and we won't see this year either. Or next for that matter.

Ignore the troll, let him die, let this thread die. Its entertainment value is long since over.

Happy New Year everyone. smile

Steve

Theodore Roosevelt: "Do what you can where you are with what you have"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
hope oldman and Lee have themselves a nice little New Years snuggle.....tell him those sweet lies.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Me

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
While they are snuggling, they can look at the googled pictures of museum guns that they gave each other for Christmas.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Steve NO, you should get help about your homophobia.
Do you walk around NO carrying a sign that says "God hates [bleep]!"???????? Isn't that a "hate crime"?
I'm just LAFFIN at you punk-ass wannabes.

Wait till the next big blow....you'll be disarmed and sent to "reeducation camp" by wing nut's thug army.(GRIN)

Can you put an arrow on this photo to show where you bunked with Bubba? LMAO!!!

[Linked Image]

Page 28 of 806 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 56 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,391
Posts18,488,753
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.