Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 29 of 806 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 805 806
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I promised to be nice to idiots this New Year....Hello idiot...Have a nice day...

GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Wait till the next big blow....you'll be disarmed and sent to "reeducation camp" by wing nut's thug army.(GRIN)

Steve did pretty well for himself during that little storm that rolled through Nawlins a few years back. I'm thinking he'll do fine when the "next wave" hits. Of course that's based on actually meeting the man.

This thread has served as great entertainment and I will go back to enjoying it now!

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
you sir are a example of why the younger generation has lost respect for their elders

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Steve_NO, I was waiting for some armchair lawyer to come back with, "You dope, it's libel, not slander."

Libel is the written form of slander.
When a 24hourPunk makes up lies and posts them on this website, it is slander, in the form of libel.

Have you ever prosecuted or defended a slander or libel suit in court? It doesn't sound like it. But you probably know the difference, and were just trying to confuse the wannabees here in order to deceive them into thinking I don't know the law. You failed, again.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lee24
I don't believe VAnimrod has communicated with Rick Bin or with Winchester.

But it would be smart for all of you to stop your childish posting when you are unable to discuss the topics with adults.

"Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding one or more non-bizarre delusions[1] in the absence of any other significant psychopathology. Non-bizarre delusions are fixed beliefs that are certainly and definitely false, but that could possibly be plausible, for example, someone who thinks he or she is under police surveillance. In order for the diagnosis to be made auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, although olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.[2] To be diagnosed with delusional disorder, the delusion or delusions cannot be due to the effects of a drug, medication, or general medical condition, and delusional disorder cannot be diagnosed in an individual previously diagnosed with schizophrenia. A person with delusional disorder may be high functioning in daily life and may not exhibit odd or bizarre behavior aside from these delusions. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) defines six subtypes of the disorder characterized as erotomanic, grandiose, jealous, persecutory, somatic, and mixed, i.e., having features of more than one subtypes.[2] Delusions also occur as symptoms of many other mental disorders, especially the other psychotic disorders."

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't know whats more painful to read.Lee's bsing or you guys chasing him around.If you keep egging him on it won't stop.Thats been proven.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Slinky syndrome.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Explain love to hear it

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pretty much useless but brings a great big smile to your face when you push it down the stairs. Same for Lee - pretty useless but the idea of pushing him down the stairs makes people giggle...

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know the giggle factor between lee the and huggy wearing maser is funny no doubt.Just those fools don't quit.

Last edited by 7 STW; 01/01/10.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
you sir are a example of why the younger generation has lost respect for their elders

I was taught that from an early age until they prove themselves not worthy or deserving of any as is the case here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TexasTBag
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Originally Posted by Tom264
Originally Posted by Barkoff
[quote=VAnimrod]Simply put, Rick has asked many of us to stop responding to and encouraging Liar24. Many, have.

Well there is a danger to that. To a newbie to the sport (as myself) Lee24's posts seem educational and rational, it is only the reaction of the masses that has given me pause and doubt. To a green horn the guy is totally believable..I know.

If the guy is as unreliable as the mass reaction would indicate, well imagine the guy who takes him at his word and hears no different?
Exactly!

You mean I can't believe everything I read on the internet?

Well what is the point of the internet if not to learn? When JB hands out advice I listen hard, not because I know JB, but because it is not hard to see he is held in high opinion around here. Well Lee's posts can be just as concise to the untrained ear. Without the anti-Lee mantra, just as believable.

Believe everything you read on the net? Of course not, but I have learned a ton and getting the feel for an advice givers cred is part of the deal..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Barkuff, if you think I gave anyone bad advice on any subject, start a thread about it, and I will explain it or retract it.

Until then, you are just insulting me without any examples to back it up - which is worthless slander.

Well that is not for me to say, I don't know jack compared to those on this site. However maybe you can explain why the reaction you illicit should not concern me or give me pause?

I can see how you could read this as an insult and I do apologize for that, but slander? How can one's opinion on the validity of advice given possibly be slander? Opinion is just that, never said you were lying, only showed doubt over the reaction you draw to yourself.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by oldman1942
..you'll be disarmed

you're welcome to try, sugar britches, any time you feel able

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Steve_NO, I was waiting for some armchair lawyer to come back with, "You dope, it's libel, not slander."

Libel is the written form of slander.
When a 24hourPunk makes up lies and posts them on this website, it is slander, in the form of libel.

....just trying to confuse the wannabees here in order to deceive them into thinking I don't know the law. You failed, again.

no, you moron, it is the written form of defamation, not slander. Defamation has two forms, libel and slander. Libel and slander aren't forms of each other, they're different things.

nobody has to be deceived into thinking you don't know any law beyond what you google up....it's pretty obvious

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Barkuff, if you think I gave anyone bad advice on any subject, start a thread about it, and I will explain it or retract it.

Until then, you are just insulting me without any examples to back it up - which is worthless slander.

Well that is not for me to say, I don't know jack compared to those on this site. However maybe you can explain why the reaction you illicit should not concern me or give me pause?

I can see how you could read this as an insult and I do apologize for that, but slander? How can one's opinion on the validity of advice given possibly be slander? Opinion is just that, never said you were lying, only showed doubt over the reaction you draw to yourself.

I was just joking. There is plenty to learn here if your waders are high enough to wade through the bullshit. It doesn't take long to figure out who knows what they are talking about on most forums.

Now back on track, why did M40's come with clip slots? Its not like you can use a stripper clip with a scope in place?

Despite my user name, no I am not from Texas.........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldman1942
Lee, stop wasting your time. These fools think they are doctors, 1000 yard shooters, legal experts and gun history experts. I have children older and far, far better educated than any of them.
"If I were king" they would all be sent over to Big Stick's private hell where insults, lies and staying OFF topic is the norm. Just a bunch of the punk brat entitled set, that had life handed to them on a platter and don't know a 98K from a GEW98.

As with the Big Stick crowd, they love to DEMAND that you do this and that to satisfy their sophomoric power trip desires.
Keyboard tough guys who would never act this way if they couldn't hide under their desks. I had one a-hole from that site threaten to come down from SD to WY and "kick my drooling old butt" etc. After I posted a link to Wyoming castle law....well he never made it.

Blah, blah, blah...most probably never served or heard a shot fired in anger. They'll be among the first to go when the food wars come.

Just give em a (GRIN) and stick to talking to the adults.

You seem to know Lee, can you give these guys any rational reason for not posting a picture of the infamous rifle in question?

Why spend ten times the amount of time arguing the fact, when a simple picture could end the argument and put all these damned wannabees in their rightful places?

He's your friend, talk to him, post the damned picture and shut these armchair hunters up!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by TexasTBag

I was just joking. There is plenty to learn here if your waders are high enough to wade through the bullshit. It doesn't take long to figure out who knows what they are talking about on most forums.

Now back on track, why did M40's come with clip slots? Its not like you can use a stripper clip with a scope in place?

Probably because someone, somewhere, thought someone, somewhere, might someday, possibly, use iron sights on the thing. Then a stripper clip might be useful, possibly......

Or maybe because they do that on some 40X over-the-course match rifles, IIRC, all the M40s/M24s are supposed to be iron sight ready.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
29 pages and Lee24-Oldman whoever or whatever it is keeps coming back for more. The fact that no .375 has yet been made by FN in SC has been established by several sources as a fact, thus Lee24 posted a lie. I believe Rick is right in that we should ignore any post by Lee-Oldman or whatever he calls himself these days. Of course it sure will get dull here without our resident Lee-Oldman nut case.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is better than a good Vaudeville act,

....the growing dialogue between the World's leading Ex-Spurt, and his enema bag, and the spun off interlocution is certainly worth the 29 page lead in.

Oh, wait, it's enema doll, right,.......I'm just picturing a full blown loonie running from one podium to another, conducting a conversation with himself, and an audience.

Pure Vaudeville.

GTC

Long's it doesn't get creepy, I'd say let this run.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Page 29 of 806 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (10Glocks, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1234, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,410
Posts18,489,010
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.