-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 30 of 806 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 805 806
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Waded through all 50+ pages and generally feel the need for a shower.........

There are too many quirks, inconsistencies and plain ole BS to counter from our buddy Lee.

I'll play Holiday Inn Express counselor to evaluate Lee. I'm guessing Lee is 50 something, fairly intelligent but has an inferiority complex the size of Alaska. He knows a bit about alot of things - enough to get him crawling out on some pretty skinny limbs. His inferiority complex keeps him trying to prove his intellectual acumen - which then becomes one big spiraling pile of BS.

The fact that he won't/can't post a pic of the SC made M70 is a testiment to the fact that it doesn't exist, Even if it did, at this point, he's played the game long enough that no one would believe him.

In the end, its all about our boy Lee. He does love the attention - feeds his complex - which is why he posted this latest round of trash. He knows he has a bullseye on his chest but relishes the fact that he can generate a 50 page thread.

I genuinely feel bad for the guy and quit trying to get him to prove his postulations. He is certainly entertainment on the 'Fire but cetainly lives a pitiful life - unless of course you ask him.

Lee how'd I do?

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
GB1

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I get a laugh out of the way the 24hourPunks all vouch for how each other have "all this experience", but none them dare talk about what it is they have.

Your reading magazines at the barber shop isn't experience, kids.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Took you 2.5 minutes to respond. Just happen to check in?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The difference between you and the rest of us - we don't pontificate without being able to back up what we say. Your classic stand of "not posting to prove anything to the punks/idiots/whatever" has worn out long ago. It is not a morally higher position - it is a reprehensible position. One you can never "lose" on - and not have to back-up anything you say. Classic...............

Might also add that folks who pontificate w/o proof garner a pretty short grace period. You be the king of that group.

Last edited by bwinters; 01/01/10.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Lee24
I get a laugh out of the way the 24hourPunks all vouch for how each other have "all this experience", but none them dare talk about what it is they have.

Your reading magazines at the barber shop isn't experience, kids.

And neither is using GOOGLE to gather up the inaccurate mix of Horschit you put on the FIRST post of this thread..

You are a running joke here, Lee..

This is the best definition I have seen for your condition-

"Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding one or more non-bizarre delusions[1] in the absence of any other significant psychopathology. Non-bizarre delusions are fixed beliefs that are certainly and definitely false, but that could possibly be plausible, for example, someone who thinks he or she is under police surveillance. In order for the diagnosis to be made auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, although olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.[2] To be diagnosed with delusional disorder, the delusion or delusions cannot be due to the effects of a drug, medication, or general medical condition, and delusional disorder cannot be diagnosed in an individual previously diagnosed with schizophrenia. A person with delusional disorder may be high functioning in daily life and may not exhibit odd or bizarre behavior aside from these delusions. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) defines six subtypes of the disorder characterized as erotomanic, grandiose, jealous, persecutory, somatic, and mixed, i.e., having features of more than one subtypes.[2] Delusions also occur as symptoms of many other mental disorders, especially the other psychotic disorders."

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
IC B2

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
bwinters, I realize your ilk doesn't recognize my sources - like official U.S. military documents, officers, and web sites - to be valid. But you will accept any BS fed to you by the 24hourTrolls.

That is your delusional world.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Yep, that's it, Steve...... it's all the rest of us that are delusional................................

Wow. Just, wow..................

Still wondering when enough is going to be enough.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Steve_NO and VAnimrod, why do you insist on posting nothing related to so many threads?
Is it because you have no direct knowledge of the subjects?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Doesn't sound like you have any direct knowledge either. Riding the coattails of others is what you do best. Remember, Google and Wiki are your friends.

bwinters, I realize your ilk doesn't recognize my sources - like official U.S. military documents, officers, and web sites..........

Is it because you have no direct knowledge of the subjects?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is a rather simple principle at work here � is it possible that all of us a wrong about you and you alone are correct? There is a certain amount of piling on that occurs with you but you do nothing to dispel or reconcile the numerous �facts� you get called on.

The reason you don�t make yourself known � and I�d maintain that position BTW � is that you�ve provoked enough folks to obtain a first class ass-kicking. Before you spout off a few holier than though remarks, I�m willing to bet a large sum of money that most men treat folks the way they want to be treated. If you act like an ass, you get treated like an ass. More than a few folks in this world need their ass kicked � you�d be among that group.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
bwinters, I realize your ilk doesn't recognize my sources - like official U.S. military documents, officers, and web sites - to be valid. But you will accept any BS fed to you by the 24hourTrolls.

Much like the mythical Made in SC M70?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Still laughing about the ".30-06 diameter machine gun ammunition"...

I mean, you can't look much more clueless in a gun forum than starting off a thread and making that statement.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Actually, "everbody" doesn't disagree with me, just a handful of the same ignorant few posters who refuse to accept the documented facts I post, and the original sources of the U.S. military.

My opinions are based on those documented facts and my personal experience. Their opinions are based ontheir ignorance and feelings of frustration at their inability to join adult topics.

If you have to ask, "What sources?", then you haven't read this thread, much less the others.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Actually, "everbody" doesn't disagree with me,

Lee,
What military documents, officers, and/or web sites are you basing that on?
Thanks,
An adult

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Calhoun, do you not understand that .3086 inch diameter bullets designed for the 1919 Browning machine gun are different than .3080 inch diameter bullets designed for the infantry rifles?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No, Lee, we just enjoy helping you make a fool of yourself....over and over and over.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Your repeatedly posting personal insults doesn't make them into facts. Maybe that works on people where you live, but not in the big world.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have zero sources of information but would be willing to bet the tolerances on these bullets are larger than the 6/10,000 th's your claiming to be the difference.

Thickness of a human hair is ~ 4/1000 th's. So your claiming 6/10,000 is the difference - an order of magnitude smaller than the thickness of a human hair. Wonder what the tolerance is on the machining? And this was in what year?

I'm smelling another "anomaly".......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't know a thing about that.. unlike you, I wasn't around back in 1919 to design it for them.

But it's totally inaccurate to ever refer to it that way. You could have stated that it was ".3086" diameter bullets for the 30-06 machineguns", or any of a dozen different ways than saying 30-06 diameter.

Kind of like referring to old Savage ammunition as "303 Savage diameter ammunition". Inaccurate, misleading, and totally confusing..

Page 30 of 806 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (1badf350, 257wthbylover, 219DW, 1936M71, 222Sako, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,449 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,439
Posts18,489,434
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.