Page 31 of 806 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 805 806
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
bwinters,
I just saw your childish fantasy post about you or one of your big brothers here "kicking my ass". You really should try to stay anonymous if you threaten people in public.

How would you like me to forward all your insulting posts like that to your family and employer? They might be reading your stuff right now. That's the way you should think before you start trying to outdo some of the trolls here.

GB1

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
The Troll Motto:

Originally Posted by bwinters
I have zero sources of information but would be willing to bet ....

I posted the sources in this thread and in the other one.
Start your education there, then broaden it to other historians of the .30-03 and .30-06 cartridge.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Steve when wing nut's "federalized NG" kicks down your door to take away you and your guns, you'll be "hands up" or dead.
I love you keyboard warriors.... I don't recall a single NO resident fighting it out with the NG, they were disarmed and herded around like the Jews in Berlin.
Of course people who choose to live below sea level......well we can't expect much. (GRIN)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Feel free to forward/send/relay anything you wish.

Good luck.

Not so anomalously posted.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
The two ammunitions also have different bullet weights, construction and powder charges... and different military designations.

Kind of like the difference between a beef taco and a bean burrito.

IC B2

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Reading for Steve, nimrod, and others who want to learn more about tort law related to defamation of character:

http://www.amazon.com/Making-Modern-Law-Defamation/dp/1841133043

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do they have one on Reading Comprehension?

Apparently you read more into my posts than was intended. At the end of day Lee, this is an internet forum, complete with anonymity and associated bravery. You take offense when folks call you out but keep coming back. Before I went too far down the defamation of character road, I'd also investigate the Rules of Evidence and associated burden of proof. Then please review the past 2-3 years of your posts and the "defamation of character" claims.

As simple as can be put: if you claim something rather unusual, unique, abnormal, please provide proof - and don't take offense when someone else takes offense when you play creative topical dodge ball.

BTW: I don't have a brother, nor did I ever even insinuate bodily harm to you.

Rose Bowl is back on.

Last edited by bwinters; 01/01/10.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
bwinters, you more than have your hands full with my on-topic posts and the sources with which I back them up.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lee, that book validates Steve's definition of libel.

Originally Posted by Lee24
Libel is the written form of slander.

It book goes on about the law of "defamation", not the law of "slander"..

Better practice that google stuff.. you're slipping.

Here's my 30 seconds of googling, from www.expertlaw.com.. Seems pretty straightforward that any first semester law student would be able to remember it and not make a total fool out of himself by saying that libel is the written form of slander.

What Are Defamation, Libel and Slander?

Generally speaking, defamation is the issuance of a false statement about another person, which causes that person to suffer harm. Slander involves the making of defamatory statements by a transitory (non-fixed) representation, usually an oral (spoken) representation. Libel involves the making of defamatory statements in a printed or fixed medium, such as a magazine or newspaper.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
None of which apply to Lee24

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Time to drag it out, and applies to more than just Lee24 and Oldman1942...

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by oldman1942
I don't recall a single NO resident fighting it out with the NG, they were disarmed and herded around like the Jews in Berlin.

you are ignorant of the facts, as well as a douchebag. I'm pretty convinced now that oldman really is Lee in another persona, rather than just his manlover.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
bwinters,

How would you like me to forward all your insulting posts like that to your family and employer?

oooooh, Lee, you're so tough. we're so scared. you can send mine anywhere you want, douchebag....

that email address from the shelter would be a hoot

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Calhoun, do you not understand that .3086 inch diameter bullets designed for the 1919 Browning machine gun are different than .3080 inch diameter bullets designed for the infantry rifles?

fluff(er),

i believe he was referencing your words:

I posted this in the thread, "US military sniper ammunition", not to divert it, but to continue a previous post about the .30-06 ammunition and how the .30-06 diameter machine gun ammunition as the original "sniper" ammunition for the 1903A3 rifles, and later, how the M-60 machine gun ammunition became the first long-range match and sniper ammunition for the .308 bolt action rifles used in Vietnam.

(bold for emphasis)

you could just clarify rather than attacking, huh?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Calhoun, his attempts to play internet lawyer with his alleged night school training are among his most pathetic stunts.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Calhoun, that was pretty quick for you to buy a law book off the Internet, have it delivered, read it, and the critique my knowledge of tort law... all in 20 minutes. You are amazing!

To think that I spent two entire semesters in Torts class.

I suspect that whenever some of these Campfire Trolls get together in person, they supplement the libel they post here with verbally committing slander against many people here.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Steve_NO is the one alleging that I went to law school at night. I don't see anything wrong with that, if the school is a good one. I actually went full time, during the day. But I did take engineering graduate courses from JPL, USC and GA Tech at night. Another engineering company let me take PhD courses during the day, while being paid, because it benefited their research, and the campus building was across the street from their parking lot.

A ranking of law schools offering part-time and night classes:
Most of these also rank in the top full-time law schools.

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankings...te-schools/top-law-schools/part-time-law

Steve, I am not "threatening" to send your childish posts to your family, friends, clients, and employers. I am just asking you insulters to think how you would feel if they were looking over your shoulder and saw you behaving this way.

Apparently, you just feel threatened by me.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I suspect that whenever some of these Campfire Trolls get together in person, they supplement the libel they post here with verbal slander about many people here.

a) "verbal slander" is redundant

b) it's only slander if its false

c) you're half right...we laughed ourselves sick on the pig hunt at your ridiculous douchebaggery....just you, not "many people here"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[quote=Lee24]Steve_NO is the one alleging that I went to law school at night.

no, Lee, you said you attended both law school and medical school part time at night. I'm sure it was a lie, like everything you post....but it's your lie.....you need to work on keeping you garbage at least internally consistent.

Last edited by Steve_NO; 01/01/10.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
All that, and no one with a P.E. and "Lee" in their name matches anything resembling Liar24's description in either of the Carolinas.............

Amazing, considering "Lee" claims to be in S.C. and have done engineering work in N.C.

Page 31 of 806 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

150 members (257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 29 invisible), 1,871 guests, and 1,023 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,270
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.