Print Thread
Hop To
Page 32 of 806 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 805 806
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Lee24
To think that I spent two entire semesters in Torts class.

fluff,

i've heard of people that had to take the same class twice, but most usually don't brag about it.....

GB1

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I never claimed to live in SC or even have the name "Lee".
That's another reason you should not try to be a lawyer, VAnimrod.
Or a policeman, private detective, or newspaper reporter.

PS: If you examine the courses of a real law school, you will find that Torts is two semesters in the freshman year.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
I never claimed to live in SC or even have the name "Lee".
That's another reason you should not try to be a lawyer, VAnimrod.

Yeah. Right.

And your photobucket account is labeled "LeeinSC" for no reason? You've referred to your location as being in SC several times, for no reason? You've claimed to have worked in "neighboring NC" several times, for no reason?

Just another reason not to lie about everything; you eventually lose track of your lies, and someone finds you out. Ergo, what's happened here.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Steve, why don't you start a thread where you can give legal advice to some of the trolls here who might take it all in?
You might start with slander and libel.

I promise to leave you alone.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I set up the Photobucket account just to post some photos for the 24hour crowd. "Lee24" was taken at the time, so I kept trying variations and Photobucket suggested one.

Someone from an ISP in N VA tried to hack my Photobucket account, VAnimrod, and then tried to tell them I wanted to close the account. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you? That is now a violation of your state law and federal law. Be careful. If any of your campfire buddies suggest doing something like that, advise them to not try it.

IC B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
You accusing me of trying to hack an account, Liar? That'd be a federal offense, and something I haven't a clue how to do. Computers, ain't my thing.

If you've got the balls, press that case. Try me, b!tch, try me. Link that to the "libel/slander" case you've been threatening, and the threat you've made toward my employment. Try me, b!tch, try me.

While you're at it, why not just drive your fat ass up I-85 and we'll discuss this in person....................

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I haven't accused anyone of anything. Photobucket accused someone, and they are trying to find out who it is. Just a heads up for all those who post photos here in 24HourTroll forums. There are some nasty folks here.

VAnimrod, you admit again that you have been stalking me, and are now blustering and challenging me to settle this "in person". That looks bad.

I haven't threatened anyone with a lawsuit. I just asked all of you how you would feel if your family, friends and clients saw the hateful posts some of you put on the Internet, like posters using photos of real people with Downs Syndrome. I'll bet no one got written permission to use their images for the purposes of hatred, ridicule and contempt. Their families might not appreciate that.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
I set up the Photobucket account just to post some photos for the 24hour crowd. "Lee24" was taken at the time, so I kept trying variations and Photobucket suggested one.

Someone from your ISP tried to hack my Photobucket account, VAnimrod, and then tried to tell them I wanted to close the account. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you? That is now a violation of your state law and federal law. Be careful.

You didn't accuse me of anything?

You lying sack of schit.............

Try me, b!tch, try me.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
I haven't accused anyone of anything. Photobucket accused someone, and they are trying to find out who it is. Just a heads up for all those who post photos here in 24HourTroll forums.

VAnimrod, you admit again that you have been stalking me, and are now blustering and challenging me to settle this "in person". That looks bad.

I haven't threatened anyone with a lawsuit. I just asked all of you how you would feel if your family, friends and clients saw the hateful posts some of you put on the Internet, like posters using photos of real people with Downs Syndrome. I'll bet no one got written permission to use their images for the purposes of hatred, ridicule and contempt. Their families might not appreciate that.

Bullschit.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I just sent the post and the ones with the (I think) defamed children, to Rick Bin. Let him decide.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

I suspect that whenever some of these Campfire Trolls get together in person, they supplement the libel they post here with verbal slander about many people here.

a) "verbal slander" is redundant

b) it's only slander if its false

c) you're half right...we laughed ourselves sick on the pig hunt at your ridiculous douchebaggery....just you, not "many people here"

Steve,

You answered my question. I'm not a lawyer but I always thought that truth is an affimative defense to slander or libel.

Norm

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I just sent the post and the ones with the (I think) defamed children, to Rick Bin. Let him decide.

If the posts are no problem, why don't you forward them to the appropriate Bar Associations and state licensing boards, too?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I haven't accused anyone of anything. Photobucket accused someone, and they are trying to find out who it is. Just a heads up for all those who post photos here in 24HourTroll forums.

"Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding one or more non-bizarre delusions[1] in the absence of any other significant psychopathology. Non-bizarre delusions are fixed beliefs that are certainly and definitely false, but that could possibly be plausible, for example, someone who thinks he or she is under police surveillance. In order for the diagnosis to be made auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, although olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.[2] To be diagnosed with delusional disorder, the delusion or delusions cannot be due to the effects of a drug, medication, or general medical condition, and delusional disorder cannot be diagnosed in an individual previously diagnosed with schizophrenia. A person with delusional disorder may be high functioning in daily life and may not exhibit odd or bizarre behavior aside from these delusions. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) defines six subtypes of the disorder characterized as erotomanic, grandiose, jealous, persecutory, somatic, and mixed, i.e., having features of more than one subtypes.[2] Delusions also occur as symptoms of many other mental disorders, especially the other psychotic disorders."

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

Good. Let him.

His party; his rules. I respect Rick immensely, but his tolerance for you baffles me.

Someone's getting flushed on this one, and I'm cool with Rick's call as to who that might be.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It would be useful for a tow truck driver to have a law degree and be an engineer. When towing a wreck from an accident you could add legal advice and accident reconstruction to the tow bill.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
doubletap, here is what Steve forgot to tell you:

The burden of proof that the alleged libel or slander is the truth is placed upon the person making the defamatory publication to prove. The target of the defamation is not required to prove the truth about accusations.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Nimrod, why don't you flush yourself right now?
And shake the handle on the way out.

U
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
U
BWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

guess that's why all those Brits come here to the U.S. file all those defamation suits .

grin

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Rick's call as to who stays and who goes.

This time, I think, someone (or several) is going to go.

His call, and he'll make it.

Remember, Liar24, you asked for it.

And, the offer still stands... try me.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Defamation laws are actually much stronger in the UK than the US, especially for the press.

I find the posters there to have much better manners, anyway.

Their football fans are more like the trolls and wannabees we find in these gun forums.

Page 32 of 806 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (35, 444Matt, Anaconda, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 8 invisible), 1,481 guests, and 802 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,303
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.