Hop To
Page 33 of 806 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 805 806
U
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
U

yeah, that.

Originally Posted by Lee24

Someone from your ISP tried to hack my Photobucket account, VAnimrod, and then tried to tell them I wanted to close the account. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you? That is now a violation of your state law and federal law. Be careful.

that sounds potentially defamatory to a legal layman like myself.

I'd suspect the onus of proof, should VA bring suit, would be on you and not on him......

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Defamation laws are actually much stronger in the UK than the US, especially for the press.

I find the posters there to have much better manners, anyway.

Their football fans are more like the trolls and wannabees we find in these gun forums.

"Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding one or more non-bizarre delusions[1] in the absence of any other significant psychopathology. Non-bizarre delusions are fixed beliefs that are certainly and definitely false, but that could possibly be plausible, for example, someone who thinks he or she is under police surveillance. In order for the diagnosis to be made auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, although olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.[2] To be diagnosed with delusional disorder, the delusion or delusions cannot be due to the effects of a drug, medication, or general medical condition, and delusional disorder cannot be diagnosed in an individual previously diagnosed with schizophrenia. A person with delusional disorder may be high functioning in daily life and may not exhibit odd or bizarre behavior aside from these delusions. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) defines six subtypes of the disorder characterized as erotomanic, grandiose, jealous, persecutory, somatic, and mixed, i.e., having features of more than one subtypes.[2] Delusions also occur as symptoms of many other mental disorders, especially the other psychotic disorders."

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I don't know who did it, UtahLefty, but I know someone tried to hack my Photobucket account several times.

VAnimrod and others have grabbed photos off there before and posted them here, and posted photos of people he claimed were me, when they were not. Here is VAnimrod tonight, talking about his attempts to learn my identity and contact the engineering licensing boards. I think it is reasonable to ask him, and all of you, to stop those sorts of silly efforts to stalk and harm me.

And if any of you think it is fine to use photos of real children with disabilities in a hateful attempt and crude humor, explain that to Rick Bin.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You just don't "get it" do you???

And I thought Kat was [bleep] dense...

OH [bleep], couldn't be. Could it???

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know who did it, UtahLefty, but I know someone tried to hack my Photobucket account several times.

VAnimrod and others have grabbed photos off there before and posted them here, and posted photos of people he claimed were me, when they were not. Here is VAnimrod tonight, talking about his attempts to learn my identity and contact the engineering licensing boards. I think it is reasonable to ask him, and all of you, to stop those sorts of silly efforts to stalk and harm me.

And if any of you think it is fine to use photos of real children with disabilities in a hateful attempt and crude humor, explain that to Rick Bin.

"Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding one or more non-bizarre delusions[1] in the absence of any other significant psychopathology. Non-bizarre delusions are fixed beliefs that are certainly and definitely false, but that could possibly be plausible, for example, someone who thinks he or she is under police surveillance. In order for the diagnosis to be made auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, although olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.[2] To be diagnosed with delusional disorder, the delusion or delusions cannot be due to the effects of a drug, medication, or general medical condition, and delusional disorder cannot be diagnosed in an individual previously diagnosed with schizophrenia. A person with delusional disorder may be high functioning in daily life and may not exhibit odd or bizarre behavior aside from these delusions. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) defines six subtypes of the disorder characterized as erotomanic, grandiose, jealous, persecutory, somatic, and mixed, i.e., having features of more than one subtypes.[2] Delusions also occur as symptoms of many other mental disorders, especially the other psychotic disorders."

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'm guessing you have to be the subject of many protective orders.

You're a real loon,dude.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
No, I don't get the sick, childish behavior that stinks up this website. Why don't you explain it to us. I am done.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am done.

Another lie.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

Never contacted any licensing boards, you fuggin' idiot. I did a search of the records listed on the public websites, and then did a public website search of those listed.

As I stated in those threads.

Another accusation made by you, that's patently false.

Liar.

Rick's call; you asked for it, and he'll make it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jusu Christie.... it really is getting like ARRIG. Now we have threats of ass kickings just like that [bleep] breath over there from SD who was gonna come and settle me as for good.

Lee, you should just back it down and talk to adults.

One of these punkasses may be pschyo enough to actually try and follow up on their threats.

As I told you before we are dealing with the Boomers' brats. They have never done anything but take, I doubt any wore the uniform and certainly none ever heard a shot fired in anger.

You waste your time trying to explain 30-03 vs 30-06 to THEM?
Hell they couldn't even tell you what a 30-03 is, why it was replaced, what was done to the rifles and who decided that the US Army would not convert to 7mm. They don't even know what the 7mm cartridge was, who invented it and what his greatest claim to fame was.

I mean when 60% of GRADUATING High School seniors in Chicago think we fought WWII WITH the Germans AGAINST the Russians....well here's what you get.

They couldn't even explain this bumper sticker:
"It may be 1788, it may be 1938 but it sure as heck a'int 1958"
because they are uneducated dolts whose parents were too busy lost in the 60s to have a clue and passed along the same idiocy through their drug corrupted genes to this lot.

Musta felt like this in Rome in 475AD....if you doubt it just look at the barbarians running D.C..

Just waiting for the "loyal" American Muslims to get the word, then it will get exciting......(GRIN)

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This thread gets better by the minute!

Where's Maser?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Jusu Christie.... it really is getting like ARRIG.

You have a serious infatuation issue with those guys, 'eh?

I doubt any wore the uniform and certainly none ever heard a shot fired in anger.

What about you?

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by SamOlson
This thread gets better by the minute!

Where's Maser?

Changing his diapers.

Don't worry, he'll be along shortly (as soon as he stops hiding in the closet..................)

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Pretty wild, isn't it?

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I get a kick out of the uber-trolls!

Wish I had some whiskey to help keep up with this chit.....grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was a rocket and missile ENGINEER, years ago, not a scientist.
I would have to be licensed practice law to be a lawyer, just like VAnimrod would need to have a law license to call himself a lawyer.

My law school never has had a night school, nor anything but full-time courses.

So you took full-time law classes but are not a licensed lawyer, but argue law with those who are?

You were instead a missile engineer?

Can I ask why you never became a lawyer even though you were educated as such?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Jeeez....

I should've known the oldmans and the Lee's would find each other.

I hope they don't create an EVIL petting zoo....

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Doooood...

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I get a kick out of the uber-trolls!

Wish I had some whiskey to help keep up with this chit.....grin

I don't think they could distill it fast enough... grin

Even Fred couldnt keep up!

Ingwe

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Pouring myself a double, and sitting back awaiting the verdict.

Page 33 of 806 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 1lesfox, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 2,374 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,381
Posts18,488,572
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.