-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 40 of 806 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 805 806
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
No...I think he meant Carlos Hancock...little known but well documented turret spinner... grin

Ingwe

Last edited by ingwe; 01/02/10.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

You may be correct

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by jwp475

You may be correct

Theres a first time for everything! laugh

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm thinking an "I can Lie Better than Lee" thread might be a decent venture,......

I've got a solid Historical imperative for suggesting this,

When I was training Nelson in the finer points of Sea Warfare, just after he got his wing blown off, I oftimes had to resort to that form of "Spoof" to keep him cheered up.

I relied on the experience that I'd picked up campaigning with Bonaparte......another one of those "Deep Cover" ops that I'm revered for,....

Just as an aside, let me assure you that all of the failings of the French Charlleville musket were rectified on my return to England, and working in the Tower of London Armory was pivotal in my early years engineering / training phase. My final design of the Brown Bess is well known, .......and I still recieve regular royalties from the Queen, .....who I haven't lunched with, this year, yet,.......

see,.....this LYING bit can just get ya' goin'

I gotta' go fuel up my new spacecraft,.....

BRRRRrr

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
On the Seventh Day, I rested.

The work of the prior Six Days, continues.

(Top that).

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll go easy as it's a new year

Originally Posted by ingwe
Thanks for the heads up....

There...thats the first time Ive replied to one of your posts without prefacing it with...

YOU SUCK! grin

But I'm sure you'll go kill some monster something or other, and make me jealous all over again... wink

Ingwe

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
On the Seventh Day, I rested.

The work of the prior Six Days, continues.

(Top that).

Oh ,....yeah, Like WORKING for you as an"Angel" was some latecomer's gig.

You mostly sat around playing the early version of "Internet Guru" while alla' us Angels were out under fire so to speak.

I'm not forgetting that Bubonic Plague horsechit, ....either.
Getting dropped into the middle of THAT mess, with a divine sense of smell,......

while you just sat on your throne,......

I do have to admit , thouugh, Chief,....that Krakatoa stunt was AWESOME.

.......could you do something like that again, ....fairly pronto?

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
All in due time........................ all in due time................

Patience (as I keep reminding you) is a virtue.

grin wink

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Man..

You guys are missing out.. You could be posting on THIS thread

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth.../3624450/gonew/1/25_yard_sight_in#UNREAD

where "Lee24" has JUST given the world the benefit of his ULTRA SIMPLE 25 yard sight in advice..

That of course, includes verifying your zero at 100, 200, and 300 yards..

What a dumbphuck.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Just waiting on Rick's call, assuming the turd had the balls to ask for it.

Just remind ol' Liar24 of that, as he runs around trying to act like he knows something that ain't from Google-Fu.

IC B3

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
It isn't "my system" for sighting in at 25 yards. It is in Jack O'Connor's book. It works.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey!,.....get the PHUG outta' here,....tonight's my night to lie !

GTC

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Originally Posted by Lee24
I am done.

Another lie.

Yep, Liar24's still here, so he's caught in yet another lie.

SOB can't even tell the truth about leaving.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by ingwe
No...I think he meant Carlos Hancock...little known but well documented turret spinner... grin

Ingwe

That's Herbie Hancock......

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
In your world ,I'm sure it makes sense..

If you HAVE to verifiy it at a longer range to be SURE.. then why not just sight in AT those ranges to begin with?

You must miss a lot of shots past 25 yards, oh "Google Master"...

Last edited by jim62; 01/02/10.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It isn't "my system" for sighting in at 25 yards. It is in Jack O'Connor's book. It works.

so, you never set up at point blank range, bore sighted, and shoot with a spotter,.....?

Start nailing 300 M. Pig in the lights with 4-5 shots,.....max?

OH,....CHIT, I forgot you've got alla' the design and royalties on everything ballistic.

Shame on me for not wasting more ammunition.

I'll have to go read some of this "Jack O Connor's " material,.....

never heard of him, Lee.

GTC

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Yeah ,but ALL the GREAT U.S.M.C. Snipers rely on a 25 yard zero..

Because Jack O'Connor put something simpliar to Lee24's bullschit post in a book..

It's ALL in the Sniper manual.. wink

To all gunmaker critics-
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
If you had read the post ( I know, none of you do that before shooting off at the mouth ), you would see where I said I do not use the 25-yard system. I can sight in any decent rifle at any shootable range with 3 shots:

First to see where it is hitting, like at 100 meters.
Second to move the windage and elevation to center
Third to check it at a farther range.

The question was about how to sight in at 25 yards.
You have to be able to estimate range within 10 yards at 300 and be able to hold 1 MOA without a bench to do it in 3 shots.

If your parents ever let you buy a real rifle, start with the 25-yard method.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Liar24 is proof positive that dumbphuckitude compounds itself.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If you had read the post ( I know, none of you do that before shooting off at the mouth ), you would see where I said I do not use the 25-yard system. I can sight in any decent rifle at any shootable range with 3 shots:

First to see where it is hitting, like at 100 meters.
Second to move the windage and elevation to center
Third to check it at a farther range.

The question was about how to sight in at 25 yards.
You have to be able to estimate range within 10 yards at 300 and be able to hold 1 MOA without a bench to do it in 3 shots.

If your parents ever let you buy a real rifle, start with the 25-yard method.

This best explains your problem...

"Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding one or more non-bizarre delusions[1] in the absence of any other significant psychopathology. Non-bizarre delusions are fixed beliefs that are certainly and definitely false, but that could possibly be plausible, for example, someone who thinks he or she is under police surveillance. In order for the diagnosis to be made auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, although olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.[2] To be diagnosed with delusional disorder, the delusion or delusions cannot be due to the effects of a drug, medication, or general medical condition, and delusional disorder cannot be diagnosed in an individual previously diagnosed with schizophrenia. A person with delusional disorder may be high functioning in daily life and may not exhibit odd or bizarre behavior aside from these delusions. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) defines six subtypes of the disorder characterized as erotomanic, grandiose, jealous, persecutory, somatic, and mixed, i.e., having features of more than one subtypes.[2] Delusions also occur as symptoms of many other mental disorders, especially the other psychotic disorders."

To all gunmaker critics-
Page 40 of 806 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (35, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 444Matt, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 6 invisible), 1,530 guests, and 748 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,298
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.