Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 43 of 806 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 805 806
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Hey lee not that your here who was your CO when you were on the AMU in 1968? Surely that is not to classified and on record someplace, because as of now there are two people that were on that team that have no recollection of someone even close to you being on it.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

GB1

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I didn't have a CO at Fort Benning when I shot there the first time in 1968. And I don't believe "varmintsinc" knows anyone who was there. But he is welcomed to search the web and try to find some names as if he does.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Lee24
Originally Posted by bwinters
BTW: How do you know the group size if you only shoot 3 shots? How do you know if you ain't luckin' the 3rd shot in? Or if you have a load capable of a 6" group. You are friggin amazing.

You failed to read my post thoroughly before commenting on it.
I say to shoot 3 shots to find the point of impact.
Then I say, once you have the POI where you want it at the hunting range you want it, shoot at least 5 shots at 100 yards for a group, to check the accuracy or you, your rifle, and your ammunition.

Maybe you need someone to sight in your rifle for you.

Got it. You available?

I'd still like to see getting a rifle on 100 yard paper with 3 shots. Of course I am assuming you bore sight the rifle at least. Or do you just lay your hands on it and proclaim it done?

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't have a CO at Fort Benning when I shot there the first time in 1968. And I don't believe "varmintsinc" knows anyone who was there. But he is welcomed to search the web and try to find some names as if he does.

"Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding one or more non-bizarre delusions[1] in the absence of any other significant psychopathology. Non-bizarre delusions are fixed beliefs that are certainly and definitely false, but that could possibly be plausible, for example, someone who thinks he or she is under police surveillance. In order for the diagnosis to be made auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, although olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.[2] To be diagnosed with delusional disorder, the delusion or delusions cannot be due to the effects of a drug, medication, or general medical condition, and delusional disorder cannot be diagnosed in an individual previously diagnosed with schizophrenia. A person with delusional disorder may be high functioning in daily life and may not exhibit odd or bizarre behavior aside from these delusions. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) defines six subtypes of the disorder characterized as erotomanic, grandiose, jealous, persecutory, somatic, and mixed, i.e., having features of more than one subtypes.[2] Delusions also occur as symptoms of many other mental disorders, especially the other psychotic disorders."

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Amazing Lee, you are so far in denial I am almost at lost for words. Try hanging out someplace like Snipershide, there are plenty of former AMU people over there that are more than happy to share what they know about who was there and when. I quite specifically have a forum member over there that is well recognized says he can remember everyone that was on the AMU anywhere around that time period.

I explained to him that you typically play virtual dodgeball and he said if you cannot at least provide some information you should be dismissed as an imposter. He also said asking for a DD214 is way to much due to concern for identity theft but you first two letters and next four digits of your service number or even your MOS would be enough. Will you even come out and say you were in the service or will it now become some type of civilian consultant job you had that allowed you to shoot at Ft. Benning?

And yes I have a name and he has given me permission to post it as a means of shutting you up.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

IC B2

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
varmint, are you playing the same game as VAnimrod and others who claimed to "know someone big", then not ever post it for 2 years?

The only reason you folks try to make things personal is because you want to be argumentative, but you cannot argue with the facts. That's your game. I am not playing your game. I am posting reality.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
.... I am posting reality.

Stop it.

You're hurting my kidney.

Seriously, I thought you were done with this thread?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Uh-oh..............

Lee - if you ever plan on using your oft-touted "my sources" signature line its time to come across with this miniscule amount of info.

Its time.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Lee didn't have a CO...he was the C.O.

He's tip-toeing around the edge of falsely claiming military service and trying not to step over the line. Of course, we all know he was never anywhere near AMU....but now he's caught up in his lie.

He also said he had drill recently. Another lie. Unless he's a 65 year old reservist. Well, 165 by his resume.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Okay, legal beagle, answer this:

When a U.S.M.C. sniper visits Fort Benning, who is his CO?
When a U.S.M.C. sniper trains at Fort Benning, who is his CO?
When a ROTC team shoots at Fort Benning, who is their CO?

Just like libel and slander, its a bit more complex than you think it is.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Okay, legal beagle, answer this:

When a U.S.M.C. sniper visits Fort Benning, who is his CO?
When a U.S.M.C. sniper trains at Fort Benning, who is his CO?
When a ROTC team shoots at Fort Benning, who is their CO?

Just like libel and slander, its a bit more complex than you think it is.

Some how this is germane to verifying your claims on attendance?

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Help me out lee, you previously said you were on the AMU, now are you saying you were a USMC Sniper? Please clarify because I am completly lost.

It seems like your trying to dodge a simple question, Im not trying to ask for your home address.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
varmint, are you playing the same game as VAnimrod and others who claimed to "know someone big", then not ever post it for 2 years?

The only reason you folks try to make things personal is because you want to be argumentative, but you cannot argue with the facts. That's your game. I am not playing your game. I am posting reality.

No lee just just trying to confirm one thing you have claimed multiple times. Just like everything else as soon as someone starts to pin you down you will try to reestablish what you said or somehow try to pass it off.

And it was not real tough, I just posted a simple question on another forum and they were more than happy to point me in the right direction of what questions to ask. The fact that you are backing away from the simpliest of questions only serves to reinforce you are a fraud.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He was in the Army and the Marines?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When my family gets cold, we just put this thread on and huddle around the computer. smile

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lee knows the answer to his 3 questions he postulated. A not so clever dodge. I could call my cousin - a 20 year E8 enlisted marine. I'm guessing I could know the answer as well........

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
That's funny

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I haven't said any of that, varmintsinc.

Why don't you just post the names you claim to have?
If you want to be personal, be personal about yourself, while I continue to discuss facts about real topics with the adults.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only thing that is clear about Lee24 is that he is a lying SOB with some very severe mental health issues.

And Lee if you want to sue me for slander or defamation just name the time and the place and I will happily see you in court.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
If Im missing something someone let me know because it sure looks like he is implicating he was a USMC sniper that shot at Ft. Benning in 1968...

Last edited by varmintsinc; 01/03/10.

Page 43 of 806 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,397
Posts18,488,893
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.