Hop To
Page 44 of 806 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 805 806
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Boy, hillbillybear, that must be the highlight of your day, acting tough on the Internet for some trolls.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steelhead
That's funny

Hey, leave my family out of it... grin...

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lee24
Boy, hillbillybear, that must be the highlight of your day, acting tough on the Internet for some trolls.

C'mon you lying SOB I dare you to do something. Sue me, threaten to sue me or do something besides be a psychotic little peckerwood who hides behind a computer screen.

I have seen enough of your insane horseshit. Put up or shut up.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by varmintsinc
If Im missing something someone let me know because it sure looks like he is implicating he was a USMC sniper that shot at Ft. Benning in 1968...

You missed the part where he was a Navy Seal in 69. 68 was the AMU. 70 was a Marine Sniper.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Maybe that's because you don't know the definition of "implicating". Messes with your thought processes.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
so...Lee....what branch were you in, and what years? Really, that should be easy enough to answer?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Well Lee since I have never claimed to be on the AMU I dont really see what there is to say. If you want to prove I have a .243 that is a 1/2moa rifle your free to come up to Sac and watch the matches every month.

The issue at hand is you have claimed in other post to have shot on the AMU at Ft. Benning in 1968. Now you seem to be retracting that and even implicating you were there as a Marine Sniper. Now only minutes lateer you seem to be retracting that as well. If you were either one I would give you the utmost respect, but since you skirt the issue I am left with the suggestion of others that were on the AMU and that is to ignore anything else that comes from you.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
" A rifle that does not shoot near the calculated trajectory needs tuning, or it will likely be limited to only one load, because it will throw other loads to another point."

....isn't that just a real peach ?

I need to paste that one up somewhere.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
And why the heck would I freely give out the information your desperately trying to find? It really was not that difficult to find by asking the right people.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
"Desperately trying to find" secret information from varmintsinc and a dozen other Campfire trolls who claim to have secret sources. LOL!!

The posts I made here on the thread topic credit the military photographers, the soldiers with their weapons, the military manuals cited, and officers quoted. That's the facts you folks cannot dispute. You just want to argue, but you are firing blanks.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hillbillybear

C'mon you lying SOB I dare you to do something. Sue me, threaten to sue me or do something besides be a psychotic little peckerwood who hides behind a computer screen.

I have seen enough of your insane horseshit. Put up or shut up.

Welcome to the "club" of those who tire of the internet troll. It would be easier to ignore him but he has a habit of getting under your skin with his artful dodging and claims. I think its much harder for those of us who give people the benefit of the doubt when they state things. I was on the fence with Lee for a long time but after enough observation - much of which is on display in this particular thread - I became a memeber of the "picking on Lee club". The guy just plain ole pisses me off with his dodging. It is somewhat entertaining to see him bob and weave questions and his claims.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by varmintsinc
And why the heck would I freely give out the information your desperately trying to find? It really was not that difficult to find by asking the right people.

Well, there are lots of 'whys' that could be asked about ole Lee24 and the spewing, slobbering assoicated with him....but, here's my why. Why not give the man credit where due? He plays y'all like chumps!! grin

All American

All the time
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Dude nobody is even on that anymore. This is focused on a simple question. Did you serve in the armed forces, if so what branch? Your the one making all of the claims not me, I lead a pretty simple life and its easy to keep track of.

And as I posted above it was not a secret, all I did was go on another forum heavily participated on by military people and they gave plenty of information on how to weasle you out. The fact that you have done everything they said you would do only futher secures that your a fraud.

Last edited by varmintsinc; 01/03/10.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
You guys never were on the topic. Couldn't be.

That's why the same group of you try to hijack every topic you can't discuss into personal challenges, insults and threats.

Have any of you ever shot at Fort Benning?
Apparently not, because you have to keep asking for help from other web sites. Some help that is.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Gee...I've shot at Ft. Benning...Didn't see you there...

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guys never were on the topic. Couldn't be.

That's why the same group of you try to hijack every topic you can't discuss into personal challenges, insults and threats.

Have any of you ever shot at Fort Benning?
Apparently not, because you have to keep asking for help from other web sites. Some help that is.

No I haven't shot at Ft. benning and neither have you. You lying SOB.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I INVENTED Ft. Benning !

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I have never shot there or even been there, but I never claimed I have either....and yes I do think it becomes pertinent when the thread is about US military sniper rifles and their ammunition.

Since you are claiming all of the expertise it kind of falls on you to provide some credibility. Like I said the more you waffle on this the worse it gets. And yes it has been a great help, having never been in the service it has been quite educating to have service memebers telling me how to sniff out a fraud and it looks like it worked pretty well.

Rule #1 they offered is that if they are proud of their service they should happily offer their branch, unit and years of service, all of which you have sidestepped completely.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
The only facts that count in this thread are the ones about the history of the rifles, which a few trolls are unable to accept or refute.

I really don't care about the personal lives of those who can't discuss the subject matter.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
So I guess that is a no, you never served in the armed forces and you were never a member of the AMU. Thanks for clarifying that.

Page 44 of 806 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (219DW, 1234, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 54 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,353
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.