Print Thread
Hop To
Page 45 of 806 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 805 806
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Lee24
The only facts that count in this thread are the ones about the history of the rifles, which a few trolls are unable to accept or refute.

I really don't care about the personal lives of those who can't discuss the subject matter.

BULLSCHIT.

Half of the entire first post you made on this thead is in error..

THAT has been proven with your OWN inaccurate pics over 60 pages ago.. And still you continue to defend your lies..

Which is why you don't get a lot of respect around here.

NOW you are lying about military your service, which you cannot prove ,BECAUSE YOU NEVER SERVED.

You are less than a man and an INCREDIBLE P.O.S.

How's THAT for facts, Jerkoff?

Last edited by jim62; 01/03/10.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
GB1

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
A very typical childish retort from you, varmintsinc.
I hope it makes you feel better to imagine all this stuff.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I really don't care about the personal lives of those who can't discuss the subject matter.

the alleged personal life of those who claim hands on experience, who have implied military service, and who have explicitly claimed to have shot on the AMU team forty years ago is extremely relevant.....and your failure to provide it further brands you as a liar and a laughingstock

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
What was so childish? No foul language and I have given you multiple opportunities to admit with pride what your service record was. I even said I would give your responses significantly more credibiity if you could confirm some sort of service record, in particular as related to this thread.

Im not imagining anything, Im just trying to figure out everything you post and sort through it.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by varmintsinc
Rule #1 they offered is that if they are proud of their service they should happily offer their branch, unit and years of service, all of which you have sidestepped completely.

So....

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

IC B2

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Try to figure out why you are unable to discuss so many thread topics.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Got me there, I guess I like to stay with topics I can offer personal experince with. Like in the .357 thread I brought up what I have seen in the field regarding frangible ammo or birshot.

Still trying to figure out why you will not admit with any pride if you served in the service.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
The trolls always play the game of denying the facts, then demanding credentials from those who post the facts.

But they don't really care about credentials, which is obvious from the way they dismiss military manuals, studies, documents, first-hand accounts, official histories, and opinions of combatants and officers.

No one has enough credentials to satisfy the trolls who are just playing rhetorical games to smoke screen their lack of subject matter knowledge. Whenever experts are presented to back up the facts they don't like, they will shift to another line of personal attack.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Good luck Lee. At least you managed to avoid falsifying a military record.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Lame bluffing by you, varmint. Doesn't work on adults.

IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lame bluffing by you, varmint. Doesn't work on adults.

What's your excuse?

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Whats bluffing? Your the one that has offered up many times that you were AMU but when asked about it you declined to give answers once you realized they could be confirmed or denied.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The trolls always play the game of denying the facts, then demanding credentials from those who post the facts.

But they don't really care about credentials, which is obvious from the way they dismiss military manuals, studies, documents, first-hand accounts, official histories, and opinions of combatants and officers.

You JUST described your own behavior..

YOU are the biggest troll on this website. And a truly disrespectfull P.O.S. to even start such a bogus thread on the "ask the gunwriters forum".

Because TROLL, you are NEITHER a gunwriter NOR asking a question of one.

Now you sink low enough to pose as a former serviceman..

You are a real lowlife and less than a man.

Last edited by jim62; 01/03/10.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I started this one here as a continuation of the other one in this forum on the US Military Sniper Ammunition.

I agree, the thread should be moved to the military rifles forum.

And all the comments not on topic should be removed.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ya gotta love all the draft dodgers and other service avoiders crappin on someone they have no facts on.

Can't even I.D. two classic military rifles but are experts on sniper rifles. Why am I LMAO????

The dumb Kraut with the lit up cockpit will be going to Valhalla soon.....
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Oldslut1942 still got your lips wrapped around Lee's..........?

Never mind.......... sick

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Why am I LMAO????

Simple pleasures for simple minds???

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
hey oldman, your cockpit is lit

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by aktroller
hey oldman, your cockpit is lit

Must be a florescent diaphragm...

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
When a ROTC team shoots at Fort Benning, who is their CO?

Varmintsinc,

You forgot the third option. Lee24 was probably an LT in an ROTC unit that happened to spend a weekend outing at Ft. Benning either on the same range with, or getting a shooting demonstration from, the AMU.

Most here who actually have served are willing to tell about it, and poseurs like Lee24 are found out in short order to have had no service experience at all, except maybe in the ROTC. If Lee24 was ever in the service, it's a sure bet that he was a bonafide Section 8, and bounced out most rikki tik.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
Page 45 of 806 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 16penny, 1234, 57 invisible), 2,264 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,391
Posts18,488,706
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.