hey oldman, your cockpit is lit
Welcome aboard......

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by aktroller
hey oldman, your cockpit is lit

Yup, ....welcome.

I think he keeps it lit so's he can find his Sniper '03s for low level precision strafing runs.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Lee24
The trolls always play the game of denying the facts, then demanding credentials from those who post the facts.

But they don't really care about credentials, which is obvious from the way they dismiss military manuals, studies, documents, first-hand accounts, official histories, and opinions of combatants and officers.

No one has enough credentials to satisfy the trolls who are just playing rhetorical games to smoke screen their lack of subject matter knowledge. Whenever experts are presented to back up the facts they don't like, they will shift to another line of personal attack.

Sooo...everybody here is a troll??? Except YOU right? Dude.... you are either seriously [bleep] up in the head or you're collecting data for your doctoral thesis. OH WAIT!!! I REALLY meant your third or fourth...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
MM - you're way behind.............it has to be the 6-7th PhD/MD/JD wink

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There is still the claim of doing Chemical Engineering work on the PSA test... And the fact the people that actually did the work say no one remotely resembling Lee did any such work. No one from Lee's part of the country did any work on it. No private consultants were involved with any part claimed by Lee...

They seem to resent someone else claiming their work...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldman1942
Ya gotta love all the draft dodgers and other service avoiders crappin on someone they have no facts on.

[Linked Image]

I am curious why you have a Navy Commendation medal on your ribbon bar and why you would think it would rank below anything else on the bar.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Happy birthday Pugs.

Now, back to the question......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm not up to speed on "PSA Test",

can you elaborate a wee bit ?

Curious Minds, ....etc.

Thanks,

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
ruh-roh!

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
I'm thinking it goes right back to the whole "simple minds" thing.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B3

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Pugs, I think that is an AF small arms ribbon. Navy Comm would have white more towards center. Happy Birthday!

Back to the subject, whatever it is now....

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Pugs
Ya gotta love all the draft dodgers and other service avoiders crappin on someone they have no facts on.

[Linked Image]

I am curious why you have a Navy Commendation medal on your ribbon bar and why you would think it would rank below anything else on the bar.

Pugs, that's not a Navy commendation medal. That's an Air Force marksman ribbon. A very common ribbon just requiring a marksman score on any smal arms qualification.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pugs which one do you think has anything to do with the Navy?
All are USAF. L>R DUC, ND, SEA and USAF expert marksman.

PSA test is REQUIRED for all men over 40 (IMO) as it's an way to observe and track the absence of or development of prostate cancer. PSA of 4 or over, it's time for a biopsy. Mine hovered in the low 3s for years and then started up. First three biopsies came back clean. 4th (2006) said cancer. On 11/06 out it came (radical open field method)(most foolproof). PSA @ 0 since then as it should be. Yes there are side effects but death from this cancer is one of the worst ways to go and kills more men than breast cancer does women.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

My mistake, looked very similar to the NCM and wondered if you had done a joint tour some place.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
All are USAF. L>R DUC, ND, SEA and USAF expert marksman.

PSA test is REQUIRED for all men over 40 (IMO) as it's an way to observe and track the absence of or development of prostate cancer. PSA of 4 or over, it's time for a biopsy. Mine hovered in the low 3s for years and then started up. First three biopsies came back clean. 4th (2006) said cancer. On 11/06 out it came (radical open field method)(most foolproof). PSA @ 0 since then as it should be. Yes there are side effects but death from this cancer is one of the worst ways to go and kills more men than breast cancer does women.

we should all thank God that Lee, with his medical, legal, and engineering skills was uniquely qualified to invent such a test.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Can't even I.D. two classic military rifles but are experts on sniper rifles. Why am I LMAO????

The dumb Kraut with the lit up cockpit will be going to Valhalla soon.....
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Hardly.
There's 7 fighters including Erich Hartmann in that formation.After disposing of your 1 plane those 87's are gonna end your little gang.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Steve
Except there is a little problem... There is a local guy that did some work on the actual test... And knows all of the principals involved. He says no one like Lee was involved in any way.

Another little problem is the guy with his name on the study is now not convinced it is a truly worthy test.
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Steve
Except there is a little problem... There is a local guy that did some work on the actual test... And knows all of the principals involved. He says no one like Lee was involved in any way.

Another little problem is the guy with his name on the study is now not convinced it is a truly worthy test.
art

so...you mean....Lee lied again? I'm shocked...shocked.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I go away to work out (yes with kettlebells and a run) and all of a sudden were on prostrate screening. Oldman Im glad it worked out for you regardless of who designed the test.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Up to page 92 and still counting!

Page 46 of 806 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (219DW, 1936M71, 1badf350, 222Sako, 1234, 10Glocks, 47 invisible), 2,419 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,437
Posts18,489,382
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.