Hop To
Page 47 of 806 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 805 806
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Yet another claim of a secret source....

Originally Posted by sitka_deer
Except there is a little problem... There is a local guy that did some work on the actual test... And knows all of the principals involved. He says no one like Lee was involved in any way.

Who is dumb enough to believe such baloney?
All trolls, shout, "Aye!"

GB1

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by Lee24

you just did...

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Except there is a little problem... There is a local guy that did some work on the actual test... And knows all of the principals involved. He says no one like Lee was involved in any way.

For all us unenlightened adults, it comes down to hearsay versus hearsay.

In such circumstances, the credibility of the source is paramount.

As such, trivial things like belittling people as not being worthy of the privilege of proof renders you quite low, sir.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Exactly what I was thinking as I read your very first post on this thread..

Boloney..

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Lee, I have to give you credit. You have developed dodging the question into an artform. But you have missed your calling. You should have become a politician. Your ability to dodge and weave and disseminate lies must have our members of Congress green with envy.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I am done.

Posted 1/1 and as Rancho Loco said a lie. He probably gets a boner every time he gets under someone's skin. He needs to be flushed.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Looks like all those who claim to have secret sources who can refute me are the ones dodging. The information is so secret, they cannot even post it.

I post facts, and the idiots cry, "It can't be!", but they can't explain why, because they don't know.

Originally Posted by RWE
...the credibility of the source is paramount

So you are willing to accept the word of someone posting under the pseudonym of "sitka_deer" that he doesn't understand the subject, but he has a secret source who says I didn't do such and such engineering project.

Boy, that's a real hot source there. LOL!!
I can see why he doesn't use his real name. But don't call him or his secret pal "credible sources".

Last edited by Lee24; 01/03/10. Reason: give credit for dumb quote
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
How can you critisize someone for posting under a pseudonym when you do the same thing. You seem more concerned with hiding your identity and your location than anyone else.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I'm curious. Why does anyone post to a troll? Has this guy ever pulled a trigger?

(Btw dude Lee 24, you can post what you want, but I won't respond. You are that pathetic.)

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I wish Rick would ban Lee24/google-hero.

IC B3

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Good. See if you can get the others who are unable to discuss gun topics in an adult manner to also not respond to me and the others who are posting real knowledge. Thanks in advance.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Lee if you cannot answer something as simple as a yes or no if you served in the US military there is no hope for ever getting anything out of you.

Just imagine the credibility you could have had when the entire world called you full of crap regarding the Model 70. All you had to do was post a simple photo and make many members of the fire eat crow. Instead you choose to throw any credibility you had into a giant bonfire with every post you made giving a reason why you could not post it.

This has pretty much gone down the same road and you walk away will less credibility than when you started.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Good. See if you can get the others who are unable to discuss gun topics in an adult manner to also not respond to me and the others who are posting real knowledge. Thanks in advance.

grin...Dude...WTF DON'T you understand??? grin If THAT were to happen you'd be posting & talking to yourself...

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Well, you guys are running through the usual cycle of content-free posts:

"It ain't so!"
"No one can do that!"
"Well, YOU can't do it."
I dare you to ______
threats
crying to Rick Bin to get rid of the mean old posters
recycling of previous dares, lies, and threats
irrelevant brag photos

COMING UP NEXT ....
Posters using photos of Special Olympics children
cheesecake photos appealing to 15-year-old boys

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm wondering, how many more posts we'll have to endure before you guys become the Campfire Bwana's of Bullschit? Come on guys, I posted about a rifle that needed serious peer review INCLUDING PHOTOS, How about either putting up or Shutting The [bleep] Up.
Grow some stones and post the [bleep] picture

Men ocassionaly stumble over the truth from time to time but, most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
- Winston Churchill-

NRA Endowment Life Member
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
OK, I really try to be fair. I will post to you one last time, so I'm full of crap too, I guess. Anyway, I've just posted long enough to see one simple matter. This 25 yd. thing is just wrong. Works OK with Garand sights, not so much with a high scope where you have to keep your head up. Pretty well known in the sillouhette game. Yet, you post crap about barrel vibrations. You know that 1/30" (2 inches at 100 yards, or 2 MOA) is less than 0.010" at 25 yards. How do you measure that precisely? Sorry, but, I'm now done.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Hi. Where is it? I would love to see it, but obviously I've missed it. I may not be able to help, but I'll try. Btw, I ain't no Bwana by any stretch, but I do enjoy honest coversations about guns and hunting.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Well, you guys are running through the usual cycle of content-free posts:

"It ain't so!"
"No one can do that!"
"Well, YOU can't do it."
I dare you to ______
threats
crying to Rick Bin to get rid of the mean old posters
recycling of previous dares, lies, and threats
irrelevant brag photos

Well feel free to offer us something about your military or AMU experience and then we will have some content to discuss.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like all those who claim to have secret sources who can refute me are the ones dodging. The information is so secret, they cannot even post it.

I post facts, and the idiots cry, "It can't be!", but they can't explain why, because they don't know.

Originally Posted by some troll
...the credibility of the source is paramount

Lee, why did you quote my statement, but remove my name and insert the name "some troll"

You are a juvenile name caller.

Quite the hypocrit, I should say.

Again, as a source, you're sub-par, at best.

LATE EDIT:

I see you changed it back.

You're a class act.

"dump quote" better than erroneous "facts"...

Last edited by RWE; 01/04/10.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Had it here on the ask the gunwriter forum but I screwed up and deleted the photos on my photobucket acct. not realizing they would be deleted on the thread also. I'm willing to admit
that I'm still crawling with some of this internet schit.
I wont live long enough to be a google-fu master like whatever those two yaahoos want to call themselves and their expertise of the day is.

Men ocassionaly stumble over the truth from time to time but, most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
- Winston Churchill-

NRA Endowment Life Member
Page 47 of 806 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, achlupsa, 35, 5 invisible), 1,533 guests, and 814 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,323
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.