Page 49 of 806 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 805 806
B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by oldman1942
Still waiting for you EXPERTS to ID those 03s'. So busy whining that Lee won't roll over to your demands for this or that, that you so far off topic, you're gonna fall off your flat earth.

And NOBODY, least of all some bunch of wet behind the ear brats are gonna "take me down".

BTW, your dumb Krauts are not flying a finger four, so they'll never see the other three Spits coming to cut up the 109s and then, at their leisure, splash the hapless Ju 87s.

Wow . . .

That raises WTF to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Crack kills. . .

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From all the bobbing and weaving I've seen him do in this thread,I'm going to guess that Lee is a negro pugilist.

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rman
Lee, you do know that "Arnold Strong" isn't a real name, right? Just a test? Show me one bodybuilding contest that was won by "Arnold Strong".

R.

Originally Posted by Lee24

"Arnold Strong" was a stage name, used by several circus strong men. This was from the era of P.T. Barnum and all these men used kettle bells for work outs and for exhibitions.

Wow Lee,you missed that one by a mile."Arnold Strong" was the screen name for Arnold Schwarzenegger when he first came to America,specificly when he made the film "Hercules in New York".The producers felt that his name was too long,and stuck him with the "Strong" name,which didn't stick.

Your Google-fu seriously failed you on that one.The fact that I didn't even need Google to answer that,just goes to show how much useless information I have on tap. (grin)

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like all those who claim to have secret sources who can refute me are the ones dodging. The information is so secret, they cannot even post it.

I post facts, and the idiots cry, "It can't be!", but they can't explain why, because they don't know.

Originally Posted by RWE
...the credibility of the source is paramount

So you are willing to accept the word of someone posting under the pseudonym of "sitka_deer" that he doesn't understand the subject, but he has a secret source who says I didn't do such and such engineering project.

Boy, that's a real hot source there. LOL!!
I can see why he doesn't use his real name. But don't call him or his secret pal "credible sources".

Lee - ah..... one huge difference - many of us have actually talked to and met "Sitka_Deer". SK is a credible source on the 'Fire. A novel concept - he has backed up all of his claims on things he has stated. For example, we got into a discussion on the use of epoxy for re-finishing gunstocks. I asked alot of questions, had some back and forth because I was a bit skeptical of his claims. Turns out he provided facts, pictures - and sound guidance on the topic. I learned much from the man.

You on the other hand make outlandish claims, fail to back anything up, then proceed to call the rest of us doubters idtios, trolls, etc.

Like I've said before to you - you get treated in the manner in which you deserve. The whole 24 hour campfire is against you - YOU apparently think you are the sole onwer of all that is correct in this world. You are a Troll of the first order.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This thread is a palindrome.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
sitka_deer isn't disputing anything in this thread about the topic. He is trying to gin up something personal, loosely based on the subject. He has done the same thing in other threads where he did not have much knowledge of, or interest in, the subject matter.

As with the others, sitka_deer holds a grudge for disagreements with me in some other topic which was their pet subject. Rather than just having a difference of opinion, they all tried to dispute facts, which they could not do, because they are facts, and published in scientific and in industry journals.

Sitka_deer is sore because I made some recommendations on building and finishing gunstocks, based on my personal experiences growing walnut, buying and selling walnut, building gunstocks and furniture for 45 years, and designing and building custom CNC machines for woodworking. If he wants to post his opinions on stocks, fine. But when he starts calling someone a liar and a fraud, and then I show him the facts about woods and finishes from the U.S. Forestry Service and the finish manufacturers, he needs to at least stop, even if he cannot bring himself to admit he was wrong and apologize.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sitka_deer is sore because I made some recommendations on building and finishing gunstocks, based on my personal experiences growing walnut, buying and selling walnut, building gunstocks and furniture for 45 years, and designing and building custom CNC machines for woodworking. If he wants to post his opinions on stocks, fine. But when he starts calling someone a liar and a fraud, and then I show him the facts about woods and finishes from the U.S. Forestry Service and the finish manufacturers, he needs to at least stop, even if he cannot bring himself to admit he was wrong and apologize.

"Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding one or more non-bizarre delusions[1] in the absence of any other significant psychopathology. Non-bizarre delusions are fixed beliefs that are certainly and definitely false, but that could possibly be plausible, for example, someone who thinks he or she is under police surveillance. In order for the diagnosis to be made auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, although olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.[2] To be diagnosed with delusional disorder, the delusion or delusions cannot be due to the effects of a drug, medication, or general medical condition, and delusional disorder cannot be diagnosed in an individual previously diagnosed with schizophrenia. A person with delusional disorder may be high functioning in daily life and may not exhibit odd or bizarre behavior aside from these delusions. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) defines six subtypes of the disorder characterized as erotomanic, grandiose, jealous, persecutory, somatic, and mixed, i.e., having features of more than one subtypes.[2] Delusions also occur as symptoms of many other mental disorders, especially the other psychotic disorders."

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You are such a liar.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
mike762, you are not even able to name what the "lie" is. Any fool could make your post. Be ashamed and grow up.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Blow me.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

dick:

Please get a hold of yourself.

laissez les bons temps rouler
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Those of you who hate me sure do have a lot of homosexual references in your insults. Something to consider.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
dick:

If it helps I don't hate you.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
sitka_deer isn't disputing anything in this thread about the topic. He is trying to gin up something personal, loosely based on the subject. He has done the same thing in other threads where he did not have much knowledge of, or interest in, the subject matter.

As with the others, sitka_deer holds a grudge for disagreements with me in some other topic which was their pet subject. Rather than just having a difference of opinion, they all tried to dispute facts, which they could not do, because they are facts, and published in scientific and in industry journals.

Can certainly say I'd trust someone that works with stocks a lot, over a federal entity... heck I have proven, if to no one else than myself(though a fair amount of competitors agree) that even things like moly tests by Sierra's Kevin Thomas are flawed....

Art has done stocks for some time, has good info, and has posted pictures of his work.
I'd like to see what you've done Lee, thats better and works better, some input on finishes and photos of 45 years worth of work on wood stocks.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rost495

I'd like to see what you've done Lee, thats better and works better, some input on finishes and photos of 45 years worth of work on wood stocks.

Rost495:

You seem like a good guy, but many have asked and none yet have received. Perhaps modesty is one of dicks virtues that he has yet to conquer.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I INVENTED Walnut,

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Means little. dick grafted it into gun stock caucasian walnut.

Last edited by battue; 01/04/10.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Lee you must have never slept in your life. You found time to build and design bridges, Expert Marksmen in the military, at least ten majors including a law degree of some sort, world class hiker, body builder, wood worker for 45 years, Gun designer and maker, gun collector "of guns no one has seen does not exist" , Military rifle expert, I cannot believe you have time to spend on the fire with us dumb a55's

Last edited by Gobble; 01/04/10.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rost495
.....based on my personal experiences growing walnut, buying and selling walnut, building gunstocks and furniture for 45 years....

LMAO. He not only does the woodwork, he grows walnut. How long does it take for a walnut tree to yield good wood for stocks?

Don't you guys get it, he's just laying one outlandish claim upon the other, waiting for someone to challenge him BECAUSE HE LOVES THIS STUFF!!! I won't try to tell you guys what to do, wouldn't do any good if I did, but.....

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 49 of 806 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

150 members (257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 27 invisible), 1,858 guests, and 1,019 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,274
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.