-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 50 of 806 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 805 806
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The majority of my soldiers qualify expert on their rifles every year. I promise it is not a big deal as much as an expectation. Qualifying expert in no way is an invitation to the AMU. But I'm sure most everyone already understands that. ;-)

GB1

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
smokepole, some walnut trees planted by my grandfather in 1910 are about ready to cut.

I have no quarrel with sitka_deer's personal preference for refinishing gunstocks. That is a matter of taste. There are 100 other ways to do it, and many just as good or better in many facets of durability, look, and ease.

Refinishing a few gunstocks has no bearing on how to grade, cure, saw, or use black walnut to make a gunstock from scratch.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Lee24
sitka_deer isn't disputing anything in this thread about the topic. He is trying to gin up something personal, loosely based on the subject. He has done the same thing in other threads where he did not have much knowledge of, or interest in, the subject matter.

As with the others, sitka_deer holds a grudge for disagreements with me in some other topic which was their pet subject. Rather than just having a difference of opinion, they all tried to dispute facts, which they could not do, because they are facts, and published in scientific and in industry journals.

Sitka_deer is sore because I made some recommendations on building and finishing gunstocks, based on my personal experiences growing walnut, buying and selling walnut, building gunstocks and furniture for 45 years, and designing and building custom CNC machines for woodworking. If he wants to post his opinions on stocks, fine. But when he starts calling someone a liar and a fraud, and then I show him the facts about woods and finishes from the U.S. Forestry Service and the finish manufacturers, he needs to at least stop, even if he cannot bring himself to admit he was wrong and apologize.

You have once again played dodge to the essence of the discussion.

Your original point was to the credibility of some guy named "sitka_deer". I affirmatively demonstrated to you that "sitka_deer" is a known commodity - complete wth verifiable name, address, phone number, and persona. You on the other hand are an internet persona dreamed by someone adept at deception.

The sad part still remains - even if you have accomplished all/most/some of what you claim, you have still alienated yourself from the 'Fire members. But of course that means nothing to you.

Which is why you still keep posting...............

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Sitka_deer is sore because I made some recommendations on building and finishing gunstocks, based on my personal experiences growing walnut, buying and selling walnut, building gunstocks and furniture for 45 years, and designing and building custom CNC machines for woodworking.

for those who are counting, I believe the "walnut grower" and "gunstock maker" careers are the eighth and ninth fantasy careers of our local jackass.

Sitka Deer has more knowledge about gunstocks in his little finger than you and your google fu ever will have, Liar.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am a well known grower of osage orange. I make gunstocks from the osage orange that i grow. I am pretty sure that lee24's sc .375 model 70 is stocked with wood from a osage orange tree that i grew. The stock is roll stamped made in sc. I cant show the pictures because!!!!!!!!!!! Well you know. Gotta go I hear choppers coming I knew I shouldnt of brought this up.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Steve, I have a lot of respect for you and others here.

Why do you bring yourself down to his level by even communicating or commenting on this person?

If we all just put him on ignore he would not gain the attention he so desperately craves. He'll dry up and go away.

Of course you and others here just may like this as your kind of entertainment. If so, that's fine.

I have him on ignore.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
bwinters, if you want to believe someone using a pseudonym "sitka_deer" that he has secret sources he cannot reveal, but who can refute my personal knowledge military sniper rifles and, in medical device research.... go ahead and kid yourself.

For those, like Steve, who don't know, walnut trees do not require you to watch them grow. They will grow while you do another job. And you can cut them and make them into furniture and gunstocks as a hobby, while you still keep that full time job going.

I assumed some of you had at least a minimum experience with work, trees, and guns as a hobby to figure all this out. My mistake.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SU35

Of course you and others here just may like this as your kind of entertainment. If so, that's fine.

Stress makes people do things they may regret.

But I can call Lee a dickweasel without any remorse, as he is not real. It does relieve stress, and is more effective than kicking dogs and beating children.

If I find out later that he is in fact real, I'll apologize.

Than the dogs in trouble.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
RWE, my posts on the subjects are real enough that you cannot dispute them. That is why you and the other trolls avoid the subject and launch into personal attacks.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C'mon folks, we're about to trip 100 pages! Don't let up now! I planted some walnut trees at the beginning of this thread, sorry, have to go out and harvest them.

IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even my Physics professors handed me CV's at the beginning of class.

As a lowly freshmen, I was entitled to their credentials before any facts were disseminated. Even the stuff that they "posted" from other "sources".

You have the expectation that people need to accept your personal achievements because you ride the coattails of other people's information, the validity of which is inconsequential to your assertions.

Your worthless as a point source.

Yeah yeah, avoid the topic, and personal attacks. Troll this, troll that.

It's laughable.

You are quite guilty of the same childishness and petty avoidance issues, so I have no problem with mindless banter.

reading one of your threads is like reading Shakespeare. Sometimes its a comedy, sometimes a tragedy. Sometimes both...

Get thee gone.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
As always, if you could discuss the thread topic, you wouldn't be yammering about your college courses, your dog, etc.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
et tu.

Besides, I'm just trying to learn a little here.

Not an authority by any stretch.

But I can't separate the wheat from the chaff, and in your case, don't know who the farmer is either.

Again, you can blindly point to all the outside sources you want, but if you're going to cite your walnut growing, condo engineering, proctology experience, than you need to pony up some verification. Otherwise, just type the links.

As always, if you could discuss the thread topic, you wouldn't be yammering about your college courses, your dog, etc.

And by the way, who does more yammerin about their college courses? Law school, med school, night school engineer?

Last edited by RWE; 01/04/10. Reason: epithet
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

But you have! and yet have provided no evidence of your credentials, papers or articles submitted for peer review to earn those credentials,or anything to back up your claims of some uber inteligence you think you possess, You've managed to plagerize the internet and respin it as though you actualy wrote it or invented it yourself. Narcissistic, Self Grandizing behavior at best, you need real help.

Men ocassionaly stumble over the truth from time to time but, most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
- Winston Churchill-

NRA Endowment Life Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh my gosh... Blackdog1, I think you nailed it!!!!

Lee24 is Al Gore!!!

grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
bwinters, if you want to believe someone using a pseudonym "sitka_deer" that he has secret sources he cannot reveal, but who can refute my personal knowledge military sniper rifles and, in medical device research.... go ahead and kid yourself.

For those, like Steve, who don't know, walnut trees do not require you to watch them grow. They will grow while you do another job. And you can cut them and make them into furniture and gunstocks as a hobby, while you still keep that full time job going.

I assumed some of you had at least a minimum experience with work, trees, and guns as a hobby to figure all this out. My mistake.

Ah, but you think my sources are secret? There are many here that know exactly who I am referencing. I make no secret of the fact. If you had done what you claimed you would know my "secret" source, too. I even gave a huge fat clue to identify my "secret" so there would be no doubt. You clearly have no clue because you did not consult as a chemical engineer on any part of the PSA test.

As to walnut, you are the one unable to Google walnut information... Relying on your walnut delusions as fact is really pretty sad.

How about you PM a phone number and time to call and I will call on my dime and you can see I do indeed exist...
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
BlackDog, I cited as references military histories, manuals, experts, and eyewitness accounts of the officers and soldiers.

My personal experience and knowledge from 40 years of collecting military arms, and some service, is just my entre' into those indisputable sources. I wasn't there in WWI or 1926, or WWII, but I know where to find the facts. If you can find other facts, go do it.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
sitka, there is no nice way to say it.
I think you are totally fabricating your tale about your secret friend who worked on some portion of some PSA test. Even if it were true, it is irrelevant, as are most of your attempts at self-aggrandizement.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Even if it were true, it is irrelevant

Please think about that for just a moment.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Lee is that your picture with the big catfish? I am interested in dumbell rows. I can only do about 50 pounds each arm about 15 times x 3. 120 pound dumbbell rows are pretty impressive.

Page 50 of 806 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (219 Wasp, 10Glocks, 21, 1minute, 260madman, 1OntarioJim, 55 invisible), 2,412 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,431
Posts18,489,256
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.