Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 51 of 806 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 805 806
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I don't mean anything by this, but expert on a military course of fire a right handed man could do left handed blindfolded almost.... Heck the first military match I ever shot and recieved a card from was expert. And I SUCKED at shooting.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Lee24
sitka, there is no nice way to say it.
I think you are totally fabricating your tale about your secret friend who worked on some portion of some PSA test. Even if it were true, it is irrelevant, as are most of your attempts at self-aggrandizement.

Can you imagine a reality (un-reality?) show starring Lee? You could run it 24/7 and people wouldn't be able to turn it off.

Actually, Lee, you said that fairly nicely. Completely baying at the moon, drooling, eyes rolling up into your head loony, but pretty nice considering.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
sitka, there is no nice way to say it.
I think you are totally fabricating your tale about your secret friend who worked on some portion of some PSA test. Even if it were true, it is irrelevant, as are most of your attempts at self-aggrandizement.
You need to call him because I know for a FACT that Art does indeed exist and know's his [bleep]. Why won't you do it? Are you scared or something? Honestly, why do you continue to make yourself look like a liar when all you have to do is offer up some proof like others have asked you to do?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Any of this has what to do with sniper rifles?

Still waiting for you experts to I.D. those two simple old 03' pics I posted.

Attack, attack, attack, but NO demonstration of any real expertise on the subject. More products of "no child left behind", I guess......(GRIN)

Lets try another: LAFFIN! (hint caliber is NOT 30-06)

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
smokepole, some walnut trees planted by my grandfather in 1910 are about ready to cut.

So it was your grandpa who grew the trees. Fascinating.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
good thing you can type it must be hard to talk with Lee's nuts in your mouth.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

For those, like Steve, who don't know, walnut trees do not require you to watch them grow. They will grow while you do another job. And you can cut them and make them into furniture and gunstocks as a hobby, while you still keep that full time job going.

so when you say you are a walnut grower and stock maker, what you really meant was that your grandpappy had some land with walnut trees on it. that about it? not that I even believe that.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
SU...I've had him on ignore for months, on principle, but I have a sick need to see what lying idiocies he has put up, so I click on the post.....and then, I have to respond...and....yes, it is a sickness. If we could get a pact up that absolutely noone would respond, except Loco putting up the definition of delusion to warn newbies, that might be the way to go.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Lets try another: LAFFIN! (hint caliber is NOT 30-06)

Looks like maybe a 30-03.

btw, the 30-06 is not a caliber it's a cartridge.

But then you didn't know that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
SU...I've had him on ignore for months, on principle, but I have a sick need to see what lying idiocies he has put up, so I click on the post.....and then, I have to respond...and....yes, it is a sickness. If we could get a pact up that absolutely noone would respond, except Loco putting up the definition of delusion to warn newbies, that might be the way to go.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
its a Springfield M2 .22 target rifle.....I can't believe I'm talking to a freaking sock puppet.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
LOL!
Oh my!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

My personal experience and knowledge from 40 years of collecting military arms, and some service,

what service? when? where?

you also never answered the question about where you shot at Benning....not on google?

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
, and some service, is just my entre' into those indisputable sources

So where you or were you not in the US military? Like I said before, I was advised the number one way of smelling out someone faking military service is to ask what branch, what unit and what time period. Anyone not proud enough to give the most basic information is a fraud and the reason they will not provide it is because it will be easy enough to dispute. Anyone who dodges the question completely simply has no pride in themselves or is a fraud plain and simple.

I even found a CO as recent as 2003-2006 over on snipershide that is willing to search by name or service number to confirm if Lee was on the AMU as he has claimed. I will not hold by breath on that to avoid hypoxia or hyperfusion (Yes lee I added the last bit just for you and your medical school).

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BlackDog, I cited as references military histories, manuals, experts, and eyewitness accounts of the officers and soldiers.

My personal experience and knowledge from 40 years of collecting military arms, and some service, is just my entre' into those indisputable sources. I wasn't there in WWI or 1926, or WWII, but I know where to find the facts. If you can find other facts, go do it.

As I already pointed out, you are plagiarizing the works of others and spinning it. You offer no substantive material of your own to back up your claims,published or not.Instead of trying to be the forum search engine of questionability how about providing some documentation of your inimitable skill and intelligence. On another note, instead of threatening others on the forum by sending pm"s to Rick, how about petitioning Rick for your own "SPECIAL" Column instead of posting all your bullschit here. May I suggest in your petition to Rick that you call it
"ASK MR. KNOWITALL", my apologies to Rocky and Bullwinkle forthwith.

Men ocassionaly stumble over the truth from time to time but, most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
- Winston Churchill-

NRA Endowment Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BlackDog1
how about petitioning Rick for your own "SPECIAL" Column instead of posting all your bullschit here. May I suggest in your petition to Rick that you call it

Sheer genius. A quarrantine, as it were.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by BlackDog1
how about petitioning Rick for your own "SPECIAL" Column instead of posting all your bullschit here. May I suggest in your petition to Rick that you call it

Sheer genius. A quarrantine, as it were.

Thanks Rufus,I thought it might be better to contain the VIRUS than all of us having to stand in line to get shots

Men ocassionaly stumble over the truth from time to time but, most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
- Winston Churchill-

NRA Endowment Life Member
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
nope no quarrantine, I have more fun seeing how close I can get but not catch it....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
sitka_deer isn't disputing anything in this thread about the topic. He is trying to gin up something personal, loosely based on the subject. He has done the same thing in other threads where he did not have much knowledge of, or interest in, the subject matter.

As with the others, sitka_deer holds a grudge for disagreements with me in some other topic which was their pet subject. Rather than just having a difference of opinion, they all tried to dispute facts, which they could not do, because they are facts, and published in scientific and in industry journals.

Sitka_deer is sore because I made some recommendations on building and finishing gunstocks, based on my personal experiences growing walnut, buying and selling walnut, building gunstocks and furniture for 45 years, and designing and building custom CNC machines for woodworking. If he wants to post his opinions on stocks, fine. But when he starts calling someone a liar and a fraud, and then I show him the facts about woods and finishes from the U.S. Forestry Service and the finish manufacturers, he needs to at least stop, even if he cannot bring himself to admit he was wrong and apologize.

And, add woodworker and stockmaker to Lee's extensive resume. Man, what an accomplished individual!

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
BlackDog,
(good name) I didn't ask Rick Bin to do anything.
I merely sent him links to some of the posts by my attackers, so he can see for himself their unauthorized use of photos, which they altered, making fun of Special Olympics children, their homosexual chatter, and their stalking and fantastic yarns.

If none of you did those things, stop worrying.
If some of those who did them are worried, maybe they do know right from wrong.
The rest don't know and don't care.

By the way, I suggested long ago that the haters here at this website start their own threads just to libel other posters and brag about themselves. And they have been doing that. They always have at least one or two going, but since no adults come over there, they have to fan out and hijack other topics.

Page 51 of 806 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 1minute, 257 roberts, 1badf350, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,427 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,424
Posts18,489,150
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.