Hop To
Page 52 of 806 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 805 806
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by oldman1942
Any of this has what to do with sniper rifles?

Still waiting for you experts to I.D. those two simple old 03' pics I posted.

Attack, attack, attack, but NO demonstration of any real expertise on the subject. More products of "no child left behind", I guess......(GRIN)

Lets try another: LAFFIN! (hint caliber is NOT 30-06)

[Linked Image]

Springfield M2 - 22 Long Rifle?

GB1

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
djs, I don't put my hobbies on my resume.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
You have time for hobbies?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Like..........."fishing, hunting, developing new outdoor gear".....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lee24
djs, I don't put my hobbies on my resume.

Lee you are the biggest lying SOB I have ever encountered and I used to collect money from world champion level lying welfare queens and homeboys in the projects.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

IC B2

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
OK Lee24, maybe you are telling the truth and we all are wrong. Let's go-back several months and see the pictures of the 375 H&H that is stamped "Made in Columbia, SC" and establish some credibility.

Then we can go slowly from there and see where else the 'fire members are wrong. Credibiltiy can be repaired.

Last edited by djs; 01/04/10.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You in fact threatened a few individuals and in the process you were also spewing forth your half-azz dissertation of slander and libel. As a matter of course you, and I quote, "Cite" references without giving credit to its source or authorship yet try to take some credit for it. That's plagiarism, plain and simple. I can only wonder what sort of half baked line of B.S. you have to answer that.
You have an acute case of Diarrhea of the Mouth and a mental condition that requires professional help from a fully LICENSED Health Care Provider that practices above and beyond the scope of your self proclaimed abilities. You'll never 12 step your way past that.
I might have to retract that last statement becuse you probably invented that too!!

Men ocassionaly stumble over the truth from time to time but, most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
- Winston Churchill-

NRA Endowment Life Member
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

My personal experience and knowledge from 40 years of collecting military arms, and some service,...

Lee, I don't think that driving your tow truck onto a base and jump starting a soldiers car qualifies as "some service".

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by BlackDog1
You in fact threatened a few individuals and in the process you were also spewing forth your half-azz dissertation of slander and libel. As a matter of course you, and I quote, "Cite" references without giving credit to its source or authorship yet try to take some credit for it. That's plagiarism, plain and simple. I can only wonder what sort of half baked line of B.S. you have to answer that.
You have an acute case of Diarrhea of the Mouth and a mental condition that requires professional help from a fully LICENSED Health Care Provider that practices above and beyond the scope of your self proclaimed abilities. You'll never 12 step your way past that.
I might have to retract that last statement becuse you probably invented that too!!

Bona fide Section 8.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Well, after plowing my way through this entire thread, all I can say is...

Thanks. I haven't been so entertained since my mommy took me to the circus, and one of the clowns caught his wig on fire.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I suggested long ago that the haters here at this website start their own threads just to libel other posters

nobody talkin' 'bout nobody but you, Lee

don't start your "we" bullshit....and don't pretend its about "other posters"......well, other than maybe your manlover oldman and y'all's adopted hijo Maser.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by BasicBeer
Well, after plowing my way through this entire thread, all I can say is...

Thanks. I haven't been so entertained since my mommy took me to the circus, and one of the clowns caught his wig on fire.

Hey, we burn wigs here. You'll fit right in.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
The trolls jumped right into insulting and threatening so fast, they forgot to read the original posts by some of us with actual experience, first-hand knowledge, and citations to official military documents. Start here for remediation:

page 1 #3586863 - 12/18/09 07:59 PM US military sniper rifles

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
BWAAAHAAAHAAA! Actual experience my sweet a$$.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
some of us with actual experience,

Which sniper school and what class number?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The trolls jumped right into insulting and threatening so fast, they forgot to read the original posts by some of us with actual experience, first-hand knowledge, and citations to official military documents. Start here for remediation:

page 1 #3586863 - 12/18/09 07:59 PM US military sniper rifles

Really - maybe you could go back in time and tell me when I started "insulting and threatening so fast". Your BS is what got you in trouble with the 'Fire folks. I find it amazing that most of us on this thread have either met each other, emailed, talked or some other form of communication - long before you showed up on the scene. Obviously, we have "issues" and we're just picking on poor ole Lee.....................

Delusional might be kind.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SU35
Steve, I have a lot of respect for you and others here.

Why do you bring yourself down to his level by even communicating or commenting on this person?

If we all just put him on ignore he would not gain the attention he so desperately craves. He'll dry up and go away.

Of course you and others here just may like this as your kind of entertainment. If so, that's fine.

I have him on ignore.

SU - you are absolutely correct in your assessment. I find his posts and others reply mostly entertaining because it is so friggin obvious that he is playing a game - and continually gets caught. At other times, I get a bit miffed by his continual BS and dodge game. In the end, I'm always hoping he provides enough info that someone can get a line on his true identity. I'd like to know who is running this ruse.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Ain't no way this ruse is anything but a ruse. Ain't a real person thats for sure.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
I am continually amazed that people respond to Lee24's BS, especially some who have responded before.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
JB - could be worse - if this happened in the optics forum 6 months ago, it would have been messier by a factor of 10.

Me

Page 52 of 806 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,374 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,380
Posts18,488,556
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.