-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For the majority of us here that I suspect will NOT be accepting Dhimmitude... an overview to bitch slap the politically correct types with:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/islam-101.html

Please don't feed the trolls!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
While that is from the bible I am sure that you know that there is also more than enough verses in the bible to contradict those passages.

I guess that with no moral compass and if those were the only passages from the bible I were ever taught then I might be a little radical.

The obvious difference between a Christain and a Muslim is one group takes it to the extream and the other to heart through logical thinking.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I am not argueing about an imaginary person.

I am argueing about a group of people who would like nothing more than to wipe you and me (all of us) off the face of the earth.

If you think your non belief matters to them you are mistaken.

If you can't join in on that fight you are sorry excuse for a campfire member.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
While I agree with the o/p, there are lots of other people that are US citizens that can't and won't be good Americans.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
While I agree with the o/p, there are lots of other people that are US citizens that can't and won't be good Americans.

yep

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by heavywalker
While that is from the bible I am sure that you know that there is also more than enough verses in the bible to contradict those passages.
Is this not true with the Koran or is it all OT like violence? (I don't know the answer to this question).

The obvious difference between a Christain and a Muslim is one group takes it to the extream and the other to heart through logical thinking.

Couldn't that be said for both groups, by far the Muslim crazys outnumber the Christian crazys, but each do have groups that take it to the extreme.

Wanted: Vintage Remington or Winchester hats, patches, shirts. PM me if you have something.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Couldn't that be said for both groups, by far the Muslim crazys outnumber the Christian crazys, but each do have groups that take it to the extreme.

[/quote]

First one hell I dont know

Secondly that could be said, there are certainly crazies on both sides of the fence. Difference is that one wants me dead and one doesn't.

Call me wierd but that matters to me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 458 Lott

What is your point in saying that??? I agree that there are all kinds of really yucky people in the world... from all sorts of backgrounds. The KEY difference IMO is that islam has clearly stated goals to first infiltrate and then dominate the entire population of the World.

That brings "undesirable" to a whole new level.

Please don't feed the trolls!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
That's fair, matters to me too.

Wanted: Vintage Remington or Winchester hats, patches, shirts. PM me if you have something.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey BCBRIAN, wanna put your money up?
Next purposeful explosion killing more than fifty people and the religion of your choice.
I'm betting on Islam.
Box of 30-06 on the line.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by BCBrian
It does say should kill people for blasphemy. Do you believe that?
Sometimes. grin

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There is no way possible for a muslim that is serious about his faith, can ever be 'westernized'.
The muslim religion is medieval, brutal, misogynistic, and enslaves it's adherents to a life of doing what they are told to do. That means killing when told, and feeling that everyone else in the world is your enemy.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jryoung
Is your friend Muslim?

Those answers seem pretty short for what one would think would require a bit more clarity or at least reference. Not to say it is entirely false, but books of that age (Koran, Bible etc.) can be interpreted in may ways.

I mean someone could interpret the Bible (much of the OT)to come up with some very harsh un-American ideals as well.

groan.........another freaking anti American liberal plant.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If their dead yes.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
GD some of you sound just a rat's hair away from Nazi's.

How the hell can you wholesale judge a couple Billion people based on what a handful do? What I'm hearing is the not so subtle call to exterminate a people because on the terror caused by a few of their followers. Sorta reminds me of the flimsy arguments the Nazi's used against the Jews. Remember how they said Jews were undermining their economy and country and therefore the entire Jewish population was a threat to Germany?

Seriously, did anyone pay attention to the condemnation of 9/11 by the majority of Muslim leaders or did you just watch that one clip from CNN showing Palestinians dancing in the street? Does it occur to anyone that Muslims not only live in the ME but have 100's of Millions of followers in India, Pakistan and China?

Just really saddening some people don't think before they talk.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Seriously, did anyone pay attention to the condemnation of 9/11 by the majority of Muslim leaders
They musta just dropped by your house to be all sorry and stuff. Seriously. grin

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Just really saddening some people don't think before they talk.
A week ago I saw a show on Fox where the former head of the CIA Bin Laden unit and another similarly placed FBI retiree were discussing what it would take for the jihadists to stand down and back off. The CIA guy said it would not happen until the term annihilation was a integral part of anti terrorist policy. The FBI guy did not flinch or disagree but expanded upon such criteria. I believe both of those guys had a lot of time to think before they spoke.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey Ricky, since you're all holy and schitt, do you think Muslims should have abortions??

Come'on, throw some more of your hypocritical BS out there.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Just because they have failed to progress past 700 AD. And now want to drag the rest of the world back in time with them, is no reason for extermination, Rather it is a reason for quaranteen, extradite them all back to the middle east do not allow any of them to leave the area of the world they inhabit, if they want to go to the west, they must renounce Islam, and any backslideing is instant grounds for deportation. Given the Muslim history they will kill themselves off if they are forbidden to immagrat. And we must find a cheap alternative to petrolium once the money flow is cut, they will have to settle down.

Declaration of Independance, in ENGLISH
U.S. Constitution, in ENGLISH
U.S. Bill of Rights, in ENGLISH
If you cannot or don't want to learn ENGLISH, go back to the third world cesspool you came from
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes, Muslims can be good Americans. And I'm not talking about the extremist Jihadi types. If you really think most Muslims cannot become perfectly good Americans, you have your heads so far up your respective asses that you most assuredly cannot see daylight.

I've met far too many Muslims that were either born here, or emigrated here to believe differently. Many are or are going to be very contributing members of society. All I have met never once spouted anything anti-American, laugh at leaders such as Ahmadinejad, and willingly embraced many US customs and traditions.

Believe it or not, most are pretty moderate in their devotion to Islam, much in the same that the majority of Christians here are. Definitely not talking about the Holy Rollers that seem to frequent here. In actuality, if you took the time to notice, a lot are quite socially conservative similar to many on this board.

Hard for me to condemn the whole lot of them that live here because of the actions of those abroad. It's kinda like saying all Germans should be condemned due to the actions of Hitler and the Nazis, regardless if they agreed with him or emigrated here before of after the war..

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 1941USMC, 50 invisible), 2,272 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,647
Posts18,493,344
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.