Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 62 of 806 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 805 806
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
lee24, i haven't been around the campfire for a little while, so i don't know of the history you share with others. i have read all 122 pages on this thread and all i can say is "WOW"! if i have it figured right, you have claimed to be a "rocket engineer", AMU shooter, USMC sniper, walnut tree grower, stockmaker, collector of military arms, lawyer, and some kind of a rep for computer software companies? WTF? what really baffles me is why if you have the evidence you claim you don't produce it? if i was you (God forbid!)i would relish the chance to stick it to those that have ripped me. i would produce all the photos and evidence requested and then rip them. when you continue to parade around saying you have this evidence, but don't produce it, you just look that more pathetic. why not rebutt those that have critized you and then start fresh? i have to say if you are lying about your military service then you are a real piece of schit! i have family and friends serving in the military and you are doing a great diservice if you are impersonating a soldier. it is my opinion, but i think rick should demand evidence of lee's personal military record and if he can't produce it, then he should be taken off the site. it's one thing for somebody to claim to be an expert, it's another thing to claim military service and desecrate the blood spilled by our fallen heroes. if you are in fact impersonating a soldier, then you deserve the very worst punishment.

Clint Eastwood: "I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it."
GB1

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
by the way lee24, i forgot you exploits as a tow truck driver. maybe you should see if Operation Repo has any openings on the show! your brand of lunancy would make for some pretty funny entertainment! can you say "TRAIN WRECK"?

Clint Eastwood: "I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it."
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Who would go with you besides oldman which would still leave only one in the boat

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by RickBin
With Lee24 and oldman1942 at your fingertips here, why would you risk dealing with anyone else?
whistle

Just had to post this, this has been an entertaining place.

Disclaimer:
(Rick Bin did not actually post this)

Last edited by Partsman; 01/13/10. Reason: add disclaimer

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My goodness. What a bunch of grade school playground tough guys.
Go on over to ARRIG where the normal discourse mirrors yours.

When are you children going to realize that NO ONE cares about your DEMANDS or BS? YOU ARE NOT RUNNING THE SITE! GET IT?

Any idiot with a small degree of computer smarts could figure out that Lee and I are not the same person...but that requires education beyond a GED.

You keep slaughtering the grouper to feed a bunch of overbred village idiots who can't feed themselves.... when all the fish are gone, they can come here an Obama will feed them Governmant cheese.

I'll keep doing catch & release except for Dolphin (no I don't know why there are called that here) and Yellowtail, neither of which are long lived nor close to endangered.

Now perhaps you sages could take a crack at identifying those 03s' pics I posted? After all the thread is not about fishing.

As for the family insults...... if you don't get get it, I'm not going to bother to explain it to an idiot. Do it again and I'll let the moderator explain it to you.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by oldman1942

I'll keep doing catch & release except for Dolphin (no I don't know why there are called that here) and Yellowtail, neither of which are long lived nor close to endangered.

As for the family insults...... if you don't get get it, I'm not going to bother to explain it to an idiot. Do it again and I'll let the moderator explain it to you.

[Linked Image]

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Well I went back several pages and missed the insults. You might need to explain it straight up because several of us are missing it. Anyone of us is fair game on anything we post but I think we all agree that a spouse or child is not a fair target.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldman1942
My goodness. What a bunch of grade school playground tough guys.
Go on over to ARRIG where the normal discourse mirrors yours.

When are you children going to realize that NO ONE cares about your DEMANDS or BS? YOU ARE NOT RUNNING THE SITE! GET IT?

Any idiot with a small degree of computer smarts could figure out that Lee and I are not the same person...but that requires education beyond a GED.

You keep slaughtering the grouper to feed a bunch of overbred village idiots who can't feed themselves.... when all the fish are gone, they can come here an Obama will feed them Governmant cheese.

Now perhaps you sages could take a crack at identifying those 03s' pics I posted? After all the thread is not about fishing.

Oldman you dialogue like a democrat.

You incite supposition and do not support it with facts.

You say the thread is not about fishing, yet post a picture of your wife with a fish? (maybe it's your daughter? Perhaps that's what your all in a tizzy about?)

You cite grade school antics, yet run off with the "I'm going to tell the mod on you" B.S.

As for the family insults, you explain it to me. Be a man, after all you are upholding the family limit in plain view.

Otherwise, your just pompous hot air.

Last edited by RWE; 01/13/10.
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Question:
Originally Posted by ohiohunter
if i have it figured right, you have claimed to be a "rocket engineer", AMU shooter, USMC sniper, walnut tree grower, stockmaker, collector of military arms, lawyer, and some kind of a rep for computer software companies?

Answer:
NO, you do not have it right; not even close.
That is because you have read a lot of lies written about me, by dopes here. Read what I wrote, not the yarns about my being a tow truck driver (Nothing wrong with that. I have a client who earns over $1,000,000 annually from his wrecker business.)

I am a collector of military arms, since age 12. You did figure that out.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
HaaaHaaa, talking out your A again.

This thread was started, not to ask a question to the gunwriters here but to incite by putting out incorrect info. Like the walking thread and the GC issues. It's fair game to question the motives and where the thread should lead. Hello! it's really not about military rifles.

You have a ways to go to prove you aren't connected to L24. I'm not giving up all my tells, but here's one. You come on with no profile, have 600 posts in a few months, know everything about Big Stick from the past here, yet proclaim, when no one asked, that you have no idea who L24 is and why is everyone picking on him. Right.

Your marine biology needs more googling, quit listening to your green peace friends. Maybe if you had an area that the trawlers weren't raping the reefs and bottoms you would have a ton of groupers also. What's the life expectancy of a grouper? Name that grouper in my above pic. Name this grouper. and is it possible going by size they are the same age? How many years do they have left, if the trawlers don't get them?

[Linked Image]

Dolphins are people too, why are you eating them?

So some of the most pleasant people on earth, your average Mexican national, is an overbred idiot. There are definately some social and govermental issues they have to deal with and I'm glad I don't. Doesn't stop them from being honestly friendly and family orientated, I find a lot of plusses they have above your average american at times.

Should keep your racest veiws hidden.

I'll go back to the kids table now.

Kent

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Lee24
Question:
Originally Posted by ohiohunter
if i have it figured right, you have claimed to be a "rocket engineer", AMU shooter, USMC sniper, walnut tree grower, stockmaker, collector of military arms, lawyer, and some kind of a rep for computer software companies?

Answer:
NO, you do not have it right; not even close.
That is because you have read a lot of lies written about me, by dopes here. Read what I wrote, not the yarns about my being a tow truck driver (Nothing wrong with that. I have a client who earns over $1,000,000 annually from his wrecker business.)

I am a collector of military arms, since age 12. You did figure that out.

So what do you do if you have a client that has a wrecker business? Insurance, Legal, sales, DOT etc???

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Oh yeah, I get tickled when folks call Dorado dolphin too and then they turn around and see a porpoise and call that a dolphin....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp

I'll go back to the kids table now.

Kent

Kent, its against forum etiquette to insult your elders.

Consider yourself advised, else I'm taking this to my cocker spaniel.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I always know I am in for a treat when I hear shouting about saltwater fishing from someone in Arizona.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I lost my GED, probably under the table, maybe your cocker spaniel can sniff it out for me, I'd be lost without it.

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I always know I am in for a treat when I hear shouting about saltwater fishing from someone in Arizona.

Oooh! That was a quick and cutting retort! Touche' crazy I'll be that really hurt his feelers!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
More geography googling needed, you and oldman are falling way behind. Oh I learned a new word again.

Marginalize

Kent

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I feel the same way when I hear about the Grand Canyon from southeastern flatlanders.....

But oldman mentioned what you guys have for snacks.

Count me out.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I managed to scare up a very old picture of what/who Lee portray's himself as and thinks he is. Here he is helping someone else out.

whistle

[Linked Image]

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Lee, bring oldman back, he's more interesting.

Kent

Page 62 of 806 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (219DW, 1234, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 54 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,353
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.