-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 83 of 806 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 805 806
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There was also a WW2 Jap torpedo gyro for sale. Didn't invent that either but it raises a question. Are submarine skippers properly classified as snipers?

I invented that question for exclusive use by www.24hrcampfire.com forum members.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I invented torpedos

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you shoot with that rubber eyecup hoo yaw......

MAKE SURE THE TINY VENT HOLE IS NOT PLUGGED !

.......I've just finished pages 45 to 51 of an extremely rare Sniper's manual titled "Shoot fast, lift lots, and run far".

......Author : Framis Leoldenema, obviously a pseudonym.

I arranged for a deep cover KGB agent to lift it for me. It's one of those esoteric "Government" pubs. that are still highly classified. Luckily this Ivan is working "Both sides of the street, and to make ends meet , is working part time for the Russian Mafia. Negotiating with these guys is a riot,.....and with enough good potato liquor, educational to boot.

They're telling me that a rather unsavory, and notorious Molester of elderly woman, pedigree sheep, and Adolescent gay boys carved out a legend in the rubble of Stalingrad,.....and notably weird, in the land of the weird,....so to speak.

Leonsky 24,....appparently in some way involved with the initial design of the Moison Nagant, and it's ammuniton. Really LIKED to be addressed as "Old Sniper" and had a real thing going for Enemas, and all equipment associated therewith.

I think it might be worth studying,.......somewhen,.....

......long and intriguing yarn,.....epitomizing how close to insanity genius runs ( pun intended,....enaema, ...runs,...?)

anyhoo back ton Sniping with stolen Mauser designed clones.
If you let that rubber eyecup's vent plug, and aweat sticks it to your face,.....the recoil may well pop your eyball right outta' it's socket.

If you haven't caught up to it,....LeeOldenema is pontificating over on the BPCR and Gunsmithing forums,..... as usual, drivel.
Oldenema's dictating prices for common gunsmithing jobs,.....quite a riot,.....when compared to Brownell's average charges.

Watch out for Rubber eyepieces, and other such gear,.....until you know who designed it, and where it mighta' been.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Brilliant Crossfire! grin

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Stalingrad....Mosin Nagants...hmmmmm

Oughta make a movie..." Enema at the Gates"...

grin
Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
A schitty sniper tail! whistle

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Leonsky24...[bleep] had a good laugh.Crossfire's post should be a sticky.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It's an instant classic!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
Stalingrad....Mosin Nagants...hmmmmm

Oughta make a movie..." Enema at the Gates"...

grin
Ingwe

One of life's beautiful moments there. laugh

Schitty tails indeed....ROTF. grin

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PS: Sticky? Yes and no.

The Lee24 OS invented enemas.

I am..........disturbed.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
If you shoot with that rubber eyecup hoo yaw......

MAKE SURE THE TINY VENT HOLE IS NOT PLUGGED !

.......I've just finished pages 45 to 51 of an extremely rare Sniper's manual titled "Shoot fast, lift lots, and run far".

......Author : Framis Leoldenema, obviously a pseudonym.

I arranged for a deep cover KGB agent to lift it for me. It's one of those esoteric "Government" pubs. that are still highly classified. Luckily this Ivan is working "Both sides of the street, and to make ends meet , is working part time for the Russian Mafia. Negotiating with these guys is a riot,.....and with enough good potato liquor, educational to boot.

They're telling me that a rather unsavory, and notorious Molester of elderly woman, pedigree sheep, and Adolescent gay boys carved out a legend in the rubble of Stalingrad,.....and notably weird, in the land of the weird,....so to speak.

Leonsky 24,....appparently in some way involved with the initial design of the Moison Nagant, and it's ammuniton. Really LIKED to be addressed as "Old Sniper" and had a real thing going for Enemas, and all equipment associated therewith.

I think it might be worth studying,.......somewhen,.....

......long and intriguing yarn,.....epitomizing how close to insanity genius runs ( pun intended,....enaema, ...runs,...?)

anyhoo back ton Sniping with stolen Mauser designed clones.
If you let that rubber eyecup's vent plug, and aweat sticks it to your face,.....the recoil may well pop your eyball right outta' it's socket.

If you haven't caught up to it,....LeeOldenema is pontificating over on the BPCR and Gunsmithing forums,..... as usual, drivel.
Oldenema's dictating prices for common gunsmithing jobs,.....quite a riot,.....when compared to Brownell's average charges.

Watch out for Rubber eyepieces, and other such gear,.....until you know who designed it, and where it mighta' been.

GTC

BTT For 340boy.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Back on Subject:

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
On subject??? WTH! grin
Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Sorry, try this:

Last edited by BMT; 01/17/10.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Originally Posted by BMT
Back on Subject:

I think I want/need one.

And, if next year's generation is a "smaller" version, with 5.56NATO and 7.62NATO in a smaller action (for short/mid-range), oh baby.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I just watched that too Forager...great minds...and all that..

I was thinking a little more compact, and specific..5.56... grin

Ingwe

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
OK...I forgive you for getting back on/back off topic...
The rifle vid was muy interesante... wink

And you knew I would click on the other for the "leopard" chair... grin

ingwe

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
AHA !

....that's why we haven't heard from Leonsky,....he's been busy DESIGNING that thing for USRAC !

Damn, he does fine work, what ?

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 01/17/10.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
BMT... I just popped a monster chub.

Here I was going to buy a J5 kit to build my LW tube gun... I seriously wondered how long it was going to take SOMEBODY to see how bad an ass-whoopin the tube guns were passing out on the tactical match rifle circuit. Sooner or later a Tubb2000 was going to have an illegitament love baby with a 700.

The switch barrel and side folder just makes it cooler laugh

Oh and the leapord chair wasn't bad either whistle

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I could muster a little wood myself...for a derivation in .223...or a Leopard chair lap dance! shocked

ingwe

Page 83 of 806 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

246 members (160user, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 257 mag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 23 invisible), 1,829 guests, and 954 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,356
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.