-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cripes, on a rubber crutch !.....would you PLEASE put up sorta' warning before posting that stuff........!

Both nostrils,...and it was some of that GOOD German brew.

You owe me man,.....

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I still reckon this whole thread is somesorta' off the wall joke.

No offense 700LH,......where'd you get the picture of Lee, anyhoo?

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
.............I smell the hand / paw of HG here, too.

GTC

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by brooksrange
Originally Posted by Tom264
What Brooky said "
You are a troll, looser. Answer me?

Screw you and leave here!

I spell Loser with 1 "o"

for the record!

Once again a lie!

Are you on Crack? Of course you do spell loser with one "o". and that is how you did write it when you posted to me!

Apologies yet? smile

Brooks,

I feel bad for you. It's a terrible thing to be dropped on your head when you are a baby. It has lasting effects. I hope you recover.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
OK brooks - we get Tommy is being mean to you.

TOM STOP BEING MEAN TO brooksie wooksie.

Vagisil is on sale at the corner market..............

Alot of drama on the 'Fire these days. Hopefully we'll flush the trolls - especially now that their leader is leaving (hopefully).

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
Elf Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Jeez,....this actually IS for real,

My Lord,

GTC

Amazing Huh?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
How the hell can anyone bully anyone else or intimadate any one on the internet? Can you spell IGNORE?

Declaration of Independance, in ENGLISH
U.S. Constitution, in ENGLISH
U.S. Bill of Rights, in ENGLISH
If you cannot or don't want to learn ENGLISH, go back to the third world cesspool you came from
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I still reckon this whole thread is somesorta' off the wall joke.

No offense 700LH,......where'd you get the picture of Lee, anyhoo?

GTC

Was googling images for something else and couldn't resist after reading a buncha this thread.

IC B3

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Brooks I have encountered a few of your kind on the jobsite and all I can say is I feel for you. You have a one way train of thought. They way you precieve things and understand them is way out there. I am no doctor by any means but I dont belive there is a cure for this but with the aid of meds. They can help you out a lot. They can even make it that you can get along with the general population on an emotional level. You might find some comfort with the aid of lexapro, zoloft, or prozac to name a few. I am just throwing that out there for ya. It sounds like it could do a world of good for ya.

Last edited by tommyfocker13; 01/22/10.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
THAT is enough to gag a frickin maggot!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by blinddog1
How the hell can anyone bully anyone else or intimadate any one on the internet? Can you spell IGNORE?

Tom264 follows me around by watching my threads, then posts near me. I tried to do the same to him and he didn't like it so now he's PM'ed me so many times and he is also lying and everything.

How about we both publicly apologize and get this crap over with?

Monster Whitetails are Awesome!!!
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tom264
*** You are ignoring this user ***
to show all how stupid you really are..........you are so dumb!

Hahahaha

There he goes again! Tom264,you're so dumb and stupid you really are clueless arent you?!

Ahh...it feels so good to tell him off after all the harm he's done: muhahahhahh muhahahahha. TOm264 you dumb, stupid, low browsing, turd-like, wishi-washi , bully-boy ,......

Ahh...it feels so good to tell him off after all the harm he's done!!

Monster Whitetails are Awesome!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by brooksrange
Originally Posted by blinddog1

Tom264 follows me around by watching my threads, then posts near me. I tried to do the same to him and he didn't like it so now he's PM'ed me so many times and he is also lying and everything.

How about we both publicly apologize and get this crap over with?

That time has come and gone..................

Most of us here take that step early on before feelers get real bent out of sort or 'ginas are real full of sand. You can't start a mangina thread, cry foul for pages/days, then want to kiss and make up. It don't work that way in life - why would you think it works that way on an anonymous website?

Time can be a terrible thing. Given a long view of time, everyone's true intentions, motives, and actions always come through. You can't hide behind a persona very long until folks here (and in life) figure you out. Hence why most of the long time posters here are still here - we've either met folks face-face on here, or have had interaction/discussions for years. This site is wonderful - don't come here with a mangina or pretend to be something you're not. It won't last long till you get called on it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I thought all of the hate posts where confined to the optics forum and the Leupold vs. Euro crowd.

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Assuming your post is directed to me - are you confusing hate posts with fact? I see nothing of a "hate post" in my response to this 28 page Tom is being mean thread. Most of the foul criers on this site instigate, contribute, get ignorant, then resort to some form of name calling - or Tom is being mean post. Granted I wouldn't send brooks PM's, but in the end, put him on ignore - Presto! problem solved.

Might want to consider my point about intention and motive when viewed over a sufficient time scale. It doesn't take a rocket scientist or a degree in psychology to read a number of brooks posts - here and elsewhere - before you understand he tends to row upstream but does so while casting aspersions on folks who disagree or ask to explain his viewpoint.

In the end, the ignore function works - and real well at that.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
This is pathetic.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
This is pathetic, and I will no longer be responding to Brooksrange comments on this thread.

This thread is stupid and while he thinks hes making me look bad....its him that looks bad, though when you roll in the mud with a pig you are likely to get some mud on you.

So like I said I will no longer respond in this thread, let him say what he wants as he seems to have made his point.

I'm sorry to all the "REAL" campfire members for having to put up with this crap!

But as far as Brooksrange goes, if he goes on different threads and starts trolling again....I'm gonna call him on it!

Done!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
In my line of work, if you cant talk smack you just need to go.... And there are very few "off Limit" subjects, and frankly work would be boring without all of it... Unfortunately, some people aren't "men" and can't handle the smack talking, and they seem to end up on the internet, where they can whine and complain without worry of getting the crap kicked out of like if it happened in person...

But whatever, its just words on a frikkin computer screen....

BTW Brooksrange, is there any good damn reason you feel the need to use big letters? Is that so its easier for you to enjoy reading your own words over and over?

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

446 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 257_X_50, 1Longbow, 22kHornet, 53 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,743
Posts18,495,111
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.