Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 135 of 806 1 2 133 134 135 136 137 805 806
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
Yep...dats the one where RDFinn called him by name, obviously spooked the schitt out of him, and he bailed the next morning...

Now all we have left is Oldman1942...and hes not near as prolific with his retorts...

Ingwe

Hmmm I wonder why......

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Is this a 1 fridge girl party, or is there room for more?

[Linked Image]

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Ingwe,

Thought I should give you a heads up. One of the members admitted to stealing beer from your fridge (at least sending someone to steal it for him).

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
That would be one of Ingwe's dogs. They are real smart, and he made the mistake of teaching them to open the fridge many years ago.

They are both female but I have never seen either in thong underwear.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Thanks, it's been a tough day and I needed a laugh.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
IC B2

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
One thing we havent discussed on this thread yet is...

"You're Doing it Wrong"..... grin

Ingwe

[Linked Image]

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by fish head
BMT -

I'm partial to Canadian Whiskey. Got any pictures?

fish head

She's Canadian . . . . .

[Linked Image]

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BMT,

Nooooooo -

That's just wrong.

Besides, no whiskey or beer. Your web fu is stronger than that.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Dude, you asked for a Canadian with Whiskey . . . . . . .

Maybe you want to go back to the Tramp?

[Linked Image]

BMT

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Liar,....and Old EnemaDoll

I guess the "Lunch pail Shooting Team" is going to pass on a match, with mere mortals.

Am I misdirected, or is my call that ya'll consider it BENEATH your level of expertise correct?

The 2 of yuz' are mouths writing checks that your rifles can't cash.

That simple enough......?

today's call out = $2K

would you for cryin' out loud, ....put your money where your mouths are.....?

Ickey thought that,.....We already know about where yuz' like puttin' yer' mouts.

Big steaming cup of STFU awaits this humble competitor, once you've whooped up on me, ....and MY Springfield rifles.

Let's go for U.S. $ 3K

You really are just a couple of queers, aren't ya'll ?

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 01/25/10.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Am I misdirected, or is my call that ya'll consider it BENEATH your level of expertise correct?

Probably that and they don't like coffee.

Maybe they got the gay and prefer 3.2 beer? crazy

[Linked Image]

Last edited by DigitalDan; 01/26/10.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
That would be one of Ingwe's dogs. They are real smart, and he made the mistake of teaching them to open the fridge many years ago.

All true actually...but only one of them drinks beer, so its easy to narrow down.... grin

They both like after dinner fru-fru type drinks, so I keep the booze in a cabinet above the fridge... wink

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Big steaming cup of STFU awaits this humble competitor, once you've whooped up on me, ....and MY Springfield rifles.

Let's go for U.S. $ 3K

You really are just a couple of queers, aren't ya'll ?

GTC

reading between the lines here, I noticed you always are careful to indicate U.S. currency.

Is that because you firmly believe that Lee and Framis are actually washed up KGB agents that spent to much time in a remote outpost together?

Perhaps a couple hits of Smirnoff may get some response? And some caviar, cause I know how Oldman feels about other folks killing his fish.

Seriously, I love this thread.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Another playfull Ass shot.

[Linked Image]

Found his sheds above the bench.

[Linked Image]

Moved the camera to a better angle, I thought, I guess he wanted to lick the window.

[Linked Image]

Dead fish on the same day.

[Linked Image]

Fish and ass combo, gotta love it.

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mule Deer

All true actually...but only one of them drinks beer, so its easy to narrow down.... grin

They both like after dinner fru-fru type drinks, so I keep the booze in a cabinet above the fridge... wink

Ingwe

TFF.....my wife made an Amaretto lemonade this weekend and spent the entire time fighting the GSP for it grin was hilarious to watch, he wanted that drink in a bad way.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
My dogs like Amarula...from South Africa...

No domestic stuff for them...they gotta have the imported stuff... grin

Might need that Amaretto Lemonade Recipe...no kidding...

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
1 part Disaronno to 2 parts of your preferred lemonade.....the wife is hooked on the stuff.....the GSP is a weird one....have watched him pass up a plate of roast beef left on the living room table to attempt to sneak a drink out of the glass of milk also sitting there...swear he would prefer to be on a liquid diet of some sort grin

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Thanks! Gonna try it!

I would prefer to be on a liquid diet of some sort too... grin

Ingwe

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
keep in mind if given her choice Darla mixes them up in the biggest glass she can find....think her record is only getting 4 "drinks" out of one bottle of Disaronno crazy grin tastes basically like a cherry lemonade.....

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Big glass is the only way to go!

I make homemade lemonade...this oughta be good!!! grin

Think Ill wait till I see the grass and dirt again though...pretty Montana lookin out there lately....

Ingwe

Page 135 of 806 1 2 133 134 135 136 137 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, achlupsa, 35, 41rem, 4 invisible), 1,556 guests, and 840 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,323
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.