-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 166 of 806 1 2 164 165 166 167 168 805 806
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My bro's the horny one, I got better teeth. He gets the chicks, I get to help build the longest running thread in cyber history.

laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Alligator's become the subject of interest again.

I'll try to keep covering his azz.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Chit(ok), what'd he do now? Is he attacking the Christians again?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
TTT!!!!!!

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I am glad to see an effort has been made to keep this thread alive....
Heres a little something to Celebrate a "Green" Organization..

[Linked Image]

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yes we will. I invented Warp Drive just for that reason.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
HEY!

.....I invented warped.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Please confirm your claim by posting a pic of your engineering feat of Warp Drive...

Did you develope it in secret in South Carolina???

I'm just saying.....

I invented Impulse Power...but could never get to Warp drive..

Which reminds me of a question no one has been able to answer..does Warp Drive progress Arithmetically, or exponentially???

As in " Warp Factor"....

Inquiring Minds...

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Hey! I invented "Inquiring Minds". Now you're going to have to pay royalty fees for its use.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Originally Posted by doubletap
Hey! I invented "Inquiring Minds". Now you're going to have to pay royalty fees for its use.

I invented KMA.....now I'm gonna hafta send myself a royalty for what I'm about to tell you!! laugh

wink
Ingwe

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I think you're stretching the truth a little. I remember hearing my mother telling someone KMA when I was just a kid. I think that was before your time. But, I did get a laugh out of your post, which is a good way to start the day. smile

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Truth be known..I'm old enough to have invented the wheel...which came right before KMA.... grin

Ingwe

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Ok, I'll be nice. I was taught to respect my elders. grin

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
Please confirm your claim by posting a pic of your engineering feat of Warp Drive...

Did you develope it in secret in South Carolina???

I'm just saying.....

I invented Impulse Power...but could never get to Warp drive..

Which reminds me of a question no one has been able to answer..does Warp Drive progress Arithmetically, or exponentially???

As in " Warp Factor"....

Inquiring Minds...

Ingwe

Sorry, the picture is too fast for the human eye to resolve. Actually, it was invented somewhere between Iowa and Great Falls, but the occurrence was too fast to accurately log.

Warp is linear progression. Warp 2.0 will have an exponential option but will require a liability waiver. "Why?", you ask.
[Linked Image]

I invented physics on my day off.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
OK DD...now that I have an answer to my Warp Question...can you explain to me why the original Star trek series had dash read outs that looked like odometers..instead of Digital or LED technology..???

I presume you invented Digital.....just a guess.... grin

Ingwe

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I invented Vulcans.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ingwe, the reason for that was not unlike the on again, off again nostalgia crazes that our society craves. It is a fundamental facet of human kind that the past is viewed as a comfort zone of sorts. How the instruments represent is largely irrelevant so long as the information is presented. Humanoid minds are very adaptable and for support of that I would give you the 24 HR Campfire...the synergy of which could not really be invented, it just sort of happened.

I would offer a small correction to your question. Digital instrumentation may be represented in many ways, to include LED displays. So too may analog data. It is not the display, it is the format of presentation which differentiates "digital" from "analog". Analog doesn't do fractions on the instrument panel very well, if at all.

Marc, we appreciate that a great deal. I puzzle though about the origins of the Klingons. Ingenuity in design of the Klingons is legend of course, but the D'k tahg or Mek'leth...man...you don't take knives to a phaser fight! Even the Feringis know that.

Digital "I didn't invent that exam" Dan

PS: Might have been Lee, not sure about that.

Last edited by DigitalDan; 02/06/10.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I proved that impulse power is feasible by inventing, in SC, a cartridge that produces 186,000 fps with a 180 grain boolit.

It uses ground up dilithium crystals as powder with a phaser to lite it off.

It shoots flat as a death ray.

DRT everytime on Klingons.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
One of our members went underground in the big city to root out L and old'm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67riI_A_pCA

To be continued .....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
krp,

Looks like a good place to catch the gay.

Just sayin'.

Page 166 of 806 1 2 164 165 166 167 168 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (007FJ, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 1_deuce, 11 invisible), 1,456 guests, and 820 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,306
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.