-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Favorite food..... ....Tacos!<BR>Favorite veggie... ....Spinach<BR>Favorite dessert.. ....Banna split<BR>Favorite beverage......Caffine-free Pepsi<BR>Favorite author........Seyfried<BR>Favorite cartidge......45-70 and 45LC<BR>Favorite game to hunt..Bears<BR>Favorite firearm.......Revolvers/leverguns!<BR>Favorite transport.....Honda, boat, C-150<BR>Favorite music.........Dokken, '80s hard rock<BR>Favorite movie.........Ghost & the Darkness<P>

GB1

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Food: Fish and chips<BR>Vegetable: Turnip<BR>Drink: Irish Kilkenny Beer<BR>Other favorite Beverage: Scotch<BR>Author: Tom Clancy<BR>Childhood Hero: Elmer Keith <BR>Dessert: Pavlova (Strawberries, cream, meringue)<BR>Cartridge: 7X64<BR>Rifle: Pre-64 M70<BR>Game: Gemsbok - in the desert<BR>Movie: The Wild Bunch<BR>Director: Sam Peckinpah<BR>Music: Frank Zappa<BR>Transport: BMW Z3<P><P>------------------<BR>Pete M<P>I hunt, not to kill, but in order not to have played golf....

Pete M<P>I hunt, not to kill, but in order not to have played golf....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pete,<P>Like the signature [Linked Image]. badger<P>------------------<BR>Keep the traditions alive, take your child hunting.....

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My gosh, a guy goes away for an hour and the posts have past him by. <P>Favorite food=Anything made out of wild boar, or any meat for that matter.<BR>Faborite drink= Cherry Coke<BR>Faborite other drink=A bigger Cherry Coke!<BR>Faborite vegie=I like about anything.<BR>Fabrit cartridge=6.5-06.<BR>Fabrit action=700, with sako 75 a close second.<BR>Best hero=Clint Eastwood, bad guy never gets away and always get shot with a big gun!<BR>Second hero=Charles Bronson!<BR>Best Author=Capstick<BR>Best critter to wack=Mule deer, moose, no wait...elk, ah heck, anything in season. Does that make me bloodthirsty?<BR>Scope=Anything Leupold<BR>Vehicle=Anything Toyota and 4 wheel drive.<BR>Desert=The wifey!<BR>Flinch<P>

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Hey Badger,<P>If Tex tries to steal that one, I'm gonna come over there and give him a whuppin'!!<P>LOL<P><P>------------------<BR>Pete M<P>I hunt, not to kill, but in order not to have played golf....

Pete M<P>I hunt, not to kill, but in order not to have played golf....
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Favorite food = Shell fish<BR> Favorite veggie = corn and mashed potatoes<BR> Favorite Beverage = Ice tea<BR> Other favorite beverage = Ice tea, don't drink alcohol, don 't smoke, and don't cuss.<BR> Favorite Author = William Wright, Jim Corbett, Rush limbaugh, Michael Crichton<BR> Childhood hero = tough question several come to mind none of the typical role models. I think Bobby hull, Stan Makita, Marlin Perkins, Bobby oor. <BR> favorite dessert = Don't eat desert<P>Favorite cartridge = 375HH, and my 5mm air rifle<BR> Favorite game to hunt = (USA)Alpine Black bear (Africa)Big warthogs.<BR> Favorite Automobile = My Toyota Pickup and My next rig which will be a Range Rover Defender, or a New 4 door Toyota crew cab 4X4 pick up. <BR><p>[This message has been edited by JJHACK (edited February 19, 2001).]

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
I like wild meat, beer, and icecream. Bet you can't quess my favorite cartridge.<P>------------------<BR>

Beware the one-gun man.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
To throw my two cents in:<P>Favorite Meal = Ham Hocks, Black-Eyed Peas, Mustered Greens, and Corn Bread.<P>Favorite Veggies = Mustered Greens, Broccoli, just about anything Green.<P>Favorite Beverage = Ice tea<BR>Don't drink any more. No I quit about 12 years ago.<P>Other Favorite Beverage = V-8 Juice w/Tabasco and Course Black Pepper. Also Coffee, just keep it coming.<P>Favorite Author = ? Hard to say!<P>Childhood Hero = John Wayne, James Stewart, and all the Good-Bad Guys.<P>Favorite Dessert = What do ya Have!<P>Favorite cartridge = 375H&H<P>Favorite Game to Hunt = Women<P>Favorite Automobile = Jags, and Hummers! What do I have, Mazda P/U, and Saturn Station Wagon.<P>Phil<BR>

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I will try and give you a few likes and dislikes.<P>Favorite Food: Steak or Fish<BR> " Veggie: Cooked Carrots<BR> " Beverage: Diet Pepsi<BR> " Author: Capstick<BR> " Dessert: Ice Cream<BR> " Caliber: 338 Win Mag<BR> " Game to hunt: Wildebeest & Wart Hogs<BR> " Automobile: Any one that is paid for<BR> " Scope: Leupold w/Dual Dove Tails<BR> " Gun: REM 700 or Pre 64 M 70<BR> " Stocks: Bansners' High Tech.<BR> " Barrels: Lothar Walther or Mc Gowen<BR> " Ammo: Federal<BR> " Primers: CCI or Federal<BR> " Powder: Reloder 19 or 22<BR> " Sport: Atlanta Braves Baseball<BR> " DOG: Jack Russell named Milo<BR> " Airline: SAA<BR> " City: (USA- San Diego) <BR> " Africa: SA- too tough to call<BR> " Movie(s): Ghost & the Darkness<BR> " or Out of Africa<BR> " Saying: "Facts I can handle<BR> but, Surprises, I can do <BR> without".<BR>DISLIKES:<BR> Commercials on TV that are loud<BR> Radio stations<BR> W W W Raw<BR> Mugabe <BR> Clinton<BR> Drunks<BR> Curry<BR> High See Thru scope bases<BR> Ballistic Tips<BR> Stoney Point O A L<BR> Hippocrites<BR> KISS and other Rock Groups Music<BR> <P> <BR>

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Favorite food = Whitetail Tenderloin fresh from the deer and thrown on the grill.<BR>Favorite veggie = Potatos<BR>Favorite Beverage = Mountain Dew<BR>Other favorite beverage = Coke<BR>Favorite Author = William Johnestone<BR>Childhood hero = My uncle and grandpa<BR>favorite dessert = Fresh hot apple pie<BR>Favorite cartridge = 35Rem Mag<BR>Favorite game to hunt = Whitetail Deer no contest<BR>Favorite Automobile = Chevy Silverado<BR>

MARLIN 35Rem. THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!!!
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
favorite cartridge is 35 Rem.

MARLIN 35Rem. THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!!!
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
fav food.... quaker steak and lube wings, louisiana lickers flavor. they are the best wings in the entire world.<P>veggie.... onion rings<BR>beverage.... cold water<BR>2nd beverage.... jimmy beam<BR>childhood hero... Jeremy Mcgrath<BR>desert.... chocolate ice cream<BR>cartridge... 44 rem mag<BR>game animal... whitetail deer<BR>vehicle.... RM250<BR>fish...... trout<BR>automobile... anything that either goes fast or goes offroad well I have no use for anything else<BR>music... everything, classic rock, metal, country (old country Johnny cash, hank etc.) and I know I'm going to get flamed for this but yes I like some rap it is not my favorite and I don't listen to much of it but I do like some.<P>------------------<BR>"and I ain't got no money but I damn sure got it mad cause I ain't askin nobody for nothing if I can't get it on my own. If you don't like the way I'm livin you just leave this long haired country boy alone"<BR>Charlie Daniels<P>"I got a shotgun a rifle and a 4 wheel drive and a country boy can survive" Hank jr.

"and I ain't got no money but I damn sure got it mad cause I ain't askin nobody for nothing if I can't get it on my own. If you don't like the way I'm livin you just leave this long haired country boy alone"<BR>Charlie Daniels<P>"I got a shotgun a rifle and a 4 wheel drive and a country boy can survive" Hank jr.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 12344mag, 72 invisible), 2,685 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,829
Posts18,516,877
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.