Print Thread
Hop To
B
B_Lance Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
This is a link to a short video on how they settle all of those short sales/forclosures- a must see for every hard working taxpayer. Its a well told very short story and easily understood.....

http://www.thinkbigworksmall.com/mypage/player/tbws/23088/1287086

"Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win."

Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out-Art Linkletter
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
good video

wonder if the day will ever come where former GS employees can't leave their enclaves?

I doubt it, they'll be somewhere abroad livin like kings

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They really got a wonderful game going for them at the expense of the regular tax-paying citizen.

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think the poor, poor souls need another bailout. And bonuses. Good thing the government is on their side or they'd all be on the soupline.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by B_Lance
This will get you boiling mad...

The worst of the news is that IT DID NOT MAKE ME BOILING MAD...

I guess in the present society we now expect:

- the worst possible combinations of legislative/regulatory absurdities

together with :

- the most blatant and shameless use of these absurdities to abuse society and its normal/honest contributors.

Whether these abuses come from :

- lazy citizens - or illegal immigrants - milking the system

- or from rich and smart insiders who betray all standards of decent citizenry

We have become numbed in order to survive the anger and frustrations that should overwhelm us, when our values and our wallets are violated by abusers.

That is the worst part of it...

That may be why we need a new revolution to rid us from abusive and absurd big government and its fake foundations on lies of generosity and solidarity.

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
IC B2

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
People must be "anger" sluts to open a thread that warns it will get you boiling mad.

Wait a minute . . . . . . guess I must be one too.

As if we need an excuse to get mad on this site. I was thinking Lee24 was back. laugh

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is an absolute carbon-copy of the old FHA programs where guaranteed loans were made to farmers. When the loans failed, the Fed payed the banks the difference, the banks sold the property - not giving a damn about the price. Absent a bankruptcy from the lendee - they too were obligated for the "loss" that the bank incurred. Huge profits for banks, and the end of family farms was the result.

It's not a new scheme, just applied to a different sector.

B
B_Lance Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Deersmeller, well said. Sorry to be the messenger, but the apathy of "Avg America" is costing us dearly.

The video is just one more example of our broken government.

"Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win."

Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out-Art Linkletter

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (6mmCreedmoor, 44mc, 10Glocks, AceBall, Amos63, 13 invisible), 1,661 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,448
Posts18,528,829
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.