-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Your experience base is seriously delinquent if you think "just kids" and girls to boot cannot be dangerous feral beasts.

Didn't notice this 'till now.

Just a replay of my previous reply....

I live and work in one of the higher crime areas of my admittedly relatively mellow city.

Maybe because I see so many of 'em, I think of criminal kids as "just kids" too, (OK dangerous "just kids" grin). Heck I live around some.(Important to remember even in areas where animal types are common, most kids ain't like that).

But what I seen on that tape was nothing more than what could go down on campus on any given day. And the girl disengaged after mimimal interference from the guy on the phone.

Which doesn't change the central point anyhow... three able bodied men... do nothing? Not even passive resistance as in getting in the way? Which I believe in this instance woulda worked handily, we do it all the time.

OK, so fifteen others in the pack? So do NOTHING while this happens RIGHT THERE??

Times like that you discover whats in your soul (I like to think I'd think "F--- 'em, I gotta live here too, and this ain't gonna happen.")

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
These guys are contract security guards that are just suppose to report what they see..

Well their company's contract needs to be revoked...

these kids, who are all black ( which evidently makes me a racist for noticing that)....need to be prosecuted....

it is quite evident that these kids fear no consequences for their actions, because they know all too well, that the liberals that run Seattle don't want to "offend anyone".. or compromise their rights, since they are minorities..

The way I see it, is that cops should have been there, not 'contractors'..

secondly, an officer present should have been armed and used that side arm to stop the attack..

and if the little black bitch, kept up the assault on the downed victim, the cop should have shot her, plain pure and simple..

was does society have to continually put up with this BS, just to satisfy the agenda of 'liberals'????

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
If the dumba-- security guards would have made the aggressors think that he was going to do something besides call the cops they would have probably took of like the punks that they were. For them to sit back like they did there is no excuse at all. I will promise you that if they would have been fired the first time the local news would have gotten hold of that tape he would have been rehired. This Shi- might fly in seattle but not in tennessee someone would have come to this girls aid. You can call me a internet badass or whatever but rest assured ass whipping or not I would have done something armed or not.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Fox News just broadcast a follow up on the attack. The girl knocked unconscious is doing well at least physically. The contract between the city & security company did not specify how criminal acts were to be handled. The security company contends that their people acted in an appropriate manner & are not trained or required to react to any criminal act other than to call police. The city is rescinding the contract immediately & will place trained & I assume armed security personnel. The police did apprehend 4 or 5 suspects in the beating. Still I find all this hard to believe. My how America has changed.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
My favorite part of the news tape was with 43 seconds left, the interview with King's County Sheriff's dept. Sgt. John Urquhart who said, "You just don't see that kind of thing in Seattle, but still, it does happen..." Wow, which is it?

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Something occurred to me while watching the video and then reading reactions. Just suppose, while the beating was going on, Mr. Guy Goody who standing on the sidelines and is lawfully CCW, decides to "do something". He dashes into the street, grabs the beater, and regretably, things escalate to where she (the beater) and/or a member of her posse is shot (perhaps accidently) and killed or severly wounded. Almost immediately, the beatee flees from the location. The police arrive and sort things out. Seems the beatee was a thief who, moments ago, up on the street level, had stabbed and stolen the white purse from a friend of the beater. Seems the beatee was wanted by the police for several counts of ADW and Grand Theft Person, as it was her MO to stab people, grab their purses then run to getaway on public transportation in the ensuing confusion. I personally, would not want to be in Mr. Guy Goody's shoes since I really don't want to go to jail and/or have all my belongings seized in a Civil Suit. Years later, I'm sure that Mr. Guy Goody will regret that he didn't stand back , take notes, and be a good "observer and reporter" for the proper authorities. As the old song says, Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread.

Wake up, smell the politician, and re-elect nobody.

"Nee how,nega bin da" (Mandarin: "Hello,dumb a$$)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Typical [bleep]' [bleep] behavior. I've had four freinds shot to death by those burrhead SOB's and I just don't give a hoot if my post isn't PC.

You won't get any disagreement from me , the exact reason our crime rate is so high because the media won't state what the real problem is in this country. You tell the truth you are labeled a racist., Like I really care what I'm called i just state it like i see it. Good post in my opinion

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Your scenario would likely result in criminal charges & a possible law suite. I was raised to a different standard than many of today's hip hop crowd & I would do everything possible to assist this girl. Years ago I was on the way to a remote hunting camp in the mountains of Virginia & stopped at a 7-11 for a couple of items at about 4:00AM. The older lady behind the counter was scared to death of 2 hippies hanging around. She said they stole a number of items & she called the police when they left the store. She said the police were not due to arrive until about 30 minutes more. I went to my truck for a handgun & both walked up to my truck & demanded money. I pulled old Ruger & they backed away cursing & threatening me. I went inside & stood with the clerk until police arrived. They chased the 2 nerds down & found drugs. I was thanked by cops & the clerk. If this had happened where I live outside of DC I probably would have been arrested.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Update to the SEATTLE SECURITY GUARDS REFUSE TO HELP GIRL BEING ATTACKED BY GANGSTERS.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2011039578_tunnelbeating11m.html

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 53 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,457
Posts18,529,114
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.