Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
C
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
You can control an engine in two ways, intake and exhaust. Our western leaders are are being lured into the ladder means of control by a "Club". Our economy runs on oil which produces CO2, cap that and you starve the engine. Why do they want to slow the west down? It is there intention to bring about a centralized world government using cap'n trade economics as the tool and not military might.

Mean while we side track on the debate the "man made" issue of global warming and also a pursue disarmament policy. Russia has been busy modernizing it's hardened bunkers against a nuclear war why? I don't think they care one iota about global warming and know ICBMs beat all economic caps and sanctions.

The Club of Rome an please feel free to goggle them and there Canadian counter part the Canadian Association of the Club of Rome.I think you will find that this is wear Al Gore and company got there askew computer models.

A quick look at the Canadian members list of CACOR one can easily see how the control of data and media was manipulated in Canada. http://www3.sympatico.ca/drre

GB1

C
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
Come on I'm getting into another six-pack and need some feed backk before lucidity wears off.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by cloverleaf
Come on I'm getting into another six-pack and need some feed backk before lucidity wears off.

Oh my God! humans eating vegetarian food can provide for sustenance for many more males and female humans, than when pure organic beef is dependped upon for protein??

fescue, feeding angus beef, is to die for, right??

but, what if all those out of territory grass fields are converted to native forestlands???

what?? beef is better than sheep?? sorry,off-topic. grin

C
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
I had a shoulder of bambi slow cooked with onion,yams,carrots,prasnips and spiced with curry,allspice and pumpkin pie spice quiet good I must addmit but off topic thanks.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by cloverleaf
I had a shoulder of bambi slow cooked with onion,yams,carrots,prasnips and spiced with curry,allspice and pumpkin pie spice quiet good I must addmit but off topic thanks.

if someone, in some subsistence, chose to return Scotland and Ireland back to the Original Conditions, would the bird-hunters, and their Land Owning proprietors disagree??

the Original Ireland, and Scotland...what would they look like, and how would the Original Owners make a Living, pray tell?? we're talking about heavy ForestLand, Right?? wink

IC B2

C
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
Sorry try this link htt://www3.sympatico.ca/drrennie/CACORhis.html.

C
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
That's not working try googling "maurice strong rome" that works.
Thank you.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Maybe you guys should figure this out and get back to us.

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by kend
Maybe you guys should figure this out and get back to us.

nah, that's a great concept. but, we're going to have to decide it out, together.

that is to say, progress is a high-priority. yes!

the Pagans, the Christians, the Jews, and the Muslims must carry on. that's their objective, ok?? wink

C
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
Hey I'm try'n my best here.This Club of Rome thing got to be exposed.

IC B3

C
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
Do we think Russia is weak? It's a deception, the Who had a song that went "Here comes the new boss same as the old boss" words that ring true when you look at the Russian government now. Come on are we really supposed to believe the FSB is different then the KGB try again. google: jr.nyquist acknowledging the deception.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 1Longbow, 160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 75 invisible), 3,590 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,635
Posts18,533,344
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.